Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #1191

    Massive booty alert

    Just saw this big booty chick off of camp creek. Pics don't don't do justice on how phat that ass is. It got to be 55 inches or better. She wanted a bill for a qv but settled on. 8. Now for the cons. She stunk. When I got there she went to take a piss (I hate when they do that) got back for a below average CBJ. Then she bent that massive jiggly ass over and the smell a weird concoction of shit piss and smoke hit me. So I thought of something else and bust a nut. The bkx was dry too. So YMMV.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/80685948

  2. #1190

    Massive booty beware!

    This one has been around for a long while. Seen her about 8 years ago using a different number mixed reviews and claims of being a tranny (ads posted on tranny section). Didn't find that out until after. Fast forward to now. Her ass is beyond massive and I mean massive like victoria cakes massive. Is rude on the phone. Seen her 2 seperate times. Once 8 years ago and once last year. Never smashed tho. The first time I seen her the head was decent and I wanted to smash and willing to pay the regular (100 I think) rate plus what I already payed since I was already there but she wouldn't let me. Strike 1. My last visit last year wanted to smash but way too high for full service so got head. Ass is still massive but was again rude and rushed this time around I noticed her ass was hairy when I was feeling on it when she was giving head and faked nut and left. Strike 2. Voice doesn't sound like a tranny but I do have my concerns. Tried again today to finally confirm if she's all female but full service is way too high 300. Higher then last time. So I won't go back. Head is decently priced if yall want to see for yourself and report back but I can't confirm if its truly all female. Thought yall should know. For my peace of mind and ego I'm saying its female.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2556923

  3. #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSsplitt  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys just found about this site and I'm pissed LOL it seems like all the good ones aren't in the any more. I remember seeing her a while back but never pulled trigger. I've seen on here she's real but no good detail about a dream but is.

    This her real ad? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6468472254.

    Wanted to hit her up for some back door action.
    I remember someone on this site reviewed her months ago. I can't remember what they said but I know it wasnt anything bad. I def want to see her too but she work too far from me.

  4. #1188

    Chanel aka Malaysia

    What's up guys just found about this site and I'm pissed LOL it seems like all the good ones aren't in the any more. I remember seeing her a while back but never pulled trigger. I've seen on here she's real but no good detail about a dream but is.

    This her real ad? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6468472254.

    Wanted to hit her up for some back door action.

  5. #1187

    Give her a 5 1/2 looks like she was a big girl that got lipo

    Not to me no but looks can be subjective. The booty & price is on point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    You said face is a 4. So must be not that an attractive face to look at if I'm guessing.

  6. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan247  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4704002392/1

    Seen this one today easy setup via text. App numbers are okay to use, nice safe location. Face is a 4, body is 10 no stretch marks because of the bbl, ass is crazy stupid fat not soft but not hard. Performance is not the best started with CBJ & was very mediorce after about 5 minutes or, pulled out the DDDs & let me suck on them. After that we switched to what I came for k9!! She has some good wet creamy kitty will let you pound as much as you like finished with CFS. I would recommend hh or qv nothing more just if your near the area, want a phat booty to pound for cheap I would recommend. I wouldn't say she is h&friendly but she is nice as long as you follow instructions & have a nice attitude as well.
    You said face is a 4. So must be not that an attractive face to look at if I'm guessing.

  7. #1185

    Phat booty in Lawrenceville

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4704002392/1

    Seen this one today easy setup via text. App numbers are okay to use, nice safe location. Face is a 4, body is 10 no stretch marks because of the bbl, ass is crazy stupid fat not soft but not hard. Performance is not the best started with CBJ & was very mediorce after about 5 minutes or, pulled out the DDDs & let me suck on them. After that we switched to what I came for k9!! She has some good wet creamy kitty will let you pound as much as you like finished with CFS. I would recommend hh or qv nothing more just if your near the area, want a phat booty to pound for cheap I would recommend. I wouldn't say she is h&friendly but she is nice as long as you follow instructions & have a nice attitude as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3b6c4cff667ce28f37c1fcf183252c02_f.jpg‎   bba5bfd812b92043cf64ab4994c569fc_f.jpg‎   59fc736e67e1b5c99c11b451b9f98186_f.jpg‎  

  8. #1184

    Pm you about video

    Check your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/75928351

    If you haven't seen this chick yet, she definitely worth a visit, when I pulled up I had to wait like 10 min but she dropped the price from what we first negotiated, she also allowed me to video record our session with was nice. I arrived at a nice clean room, pay the dues and turn my camera on and she get right to work no talking just how I like. Started with CBJ and she put my whole thing down her throat, making a mess, I cam off just the covered head with was a first. I changed staps and she sucked me back up again until I was stiff then I got behind her for the real show. She got one of the fattest asses on LC. Make sure you get her up on the bed with that ass in the air. It is fat and real, I pounded her ass I know for 20 minutes straight, she sucked me some more after that then I pounded her out some more until I busted again maybe 20 minutes later. I got a decent session for a decent price which is rare. PM me for the video.

  9. #1183

    Cleo In Town

    Cleo is in town. She's staying on Virginia Ave. She's leaving sometime tomorrow. Better act quick if you are interested.

  10. #1182

    Yep!

    Exactly! That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]

  11. #1181
    I bet you mean this chick LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/76368103

    Quote Originally Posted by StnmtnHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen an escort I recognized from the internet in public until today. I do gig delivery jobs like doordash, ubereats, etc. And I deliver to a motel 6 and who opens the door. The big booty chick that used to be in austell that's in tucker now with the pics of cum on her face in her ad. Her full name came up in the system and I was like damn, she has no idea I'm aware. Crazy.

  12. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    'In the mood'? Combined with those prices that's a red flag. With a fat ass like that, she better be in the mood LOL I know I will be LOL.
    It is nice and fat definitely lets you play with it hahah.

    Definitely would see her again because I want it on my face.

  13. #1179

    Life throws some strange curveballs.

    I've never seen an escort I recognized from the internet in public until today. I do gig delivery jobs like doordash, ubereats, etc. And I deliver to a motel 6 and who opens the door. The big booty chick that used to be in austell that's in tucker now with the pics of cum on her face in her ad. Her full name came up in the system and I was like damn, she has no idea I'm aware. Crazy.

  14. #1178

    Red flag

    'In the mood'? Combined with those prices that's a red flag. With a fat ass like that, she better be in the mood LOL I know I will be LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    She does provide FS Sometimes she said, "when she's in the mood".

  15. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by MalongJohnson  [View Original Post]
    The ad and your response is a little confusing. Does he provide FS? The ad says not but those prices are outrageous for a run down..
    She does provide FS Sometimes she said, "when she's in the mood".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape