Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #1176

    Does she prove FS?

    The ad and your response is a little confusing. Does he provide FS? The ad says not but those prices are outrageous for a run down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Her attitude was good was a little quiet when I was first saw her. And yeah, but she pricey.

    I just ended up doing it because I liked her fat ass and she had a nice face.
    .

  2. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    How was the attitude? Was she a clock watcher? Was it good?
    Her attitude was good was a little quiet when I was first saw her. And yeah, but she pricey.

    I just ended up doing it because I liked her fat ass and she had a nice face.

  3. #1174

    Was she good

    How was the attitude? Was she a clock watcher? Was it good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.rubmd.com/8617cdc3-9...a-79cf7529abee

    She definitely had her body enhanced but that shit.

    Is fat and soft in person. PM If more providers like her.

    On a booty hunt.

  4. #1173

    Now this right here

    https://atlanta.rubmd.com/8617cdc3-9...a-79cf7529abee

    She definitely had her body enhanced but that shit.

    Is fat and soft in person. PM If more providers like her.

    On a booty hunt.

  5. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/75928351

    If you haven't seen this chick yet, she definitely worth a visit, when I pulled up I had to wait like 10 min but she dropped the price from what we first negotiated, she also allowed me to video record our session with was nice. I arrived at a nice clean room, pay the dues and turn my camera on and she get right to work no talking just how I like. Started with CBJ and she put my whole thing down her throat, making a mess, I cam off just the covered head with was a first. I changed staps and she sucked me back up again until I was stiff then I got behind her for the real show. She got one of the fattest asses on LC. Make sure you get her up on the bed with that ass in the air. It is fat and real, I pounded her ass I know for 20 minutes straight, she sucked me some more after that then I pounded her out some more until I busted again maybe 20 minutes later. I got a decent session for a decent price which is rare. PM me for the video.
    Yea she is my go to when all else fails however she is kinda hard to reach sometimes. I prefer incalls vs outcalls which is cheaper and more convienant for me. Been knowing her for a few yrs. She doesn't post as much since she just had a baby and her availabilty is limited. She doesn't offer incall at her house which is conviently 10 minutes away from me because of her newborn (understandable) but mainly does it near the airport which is about 40 minutes from me. Always had a good time when I see her. Lets me record and just sit back and chill once we done. My last session was a qv but spent about 1 hr and half just chatting maybe bc I've known her for so long.

  6. #1171

    Bunny by the airport

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/75928351

    If you haven't seen this chick yet, she definitely worth a visit, when I pulled up I had to wait like 10 min but she dropped the price from what we first negotiated, she also allowed me to video record our session with was nice. I arrived at a nice clean room, pay the dues and turn my camera on and she get right to work no talking just how I like. Started with CBJ and she put my whole thing down her throat, making a mess, I cam off just the covered head with was a first. I changed staps and she sucked me back up again until I was stiff then I got behind her for the real show. She got one of the fattest asses on LC. Make sure you get her up on the bed with that ass in the air. It is fat and real, I pounded her ass I know for 20 minutes straight, she sucked me some more after that then I pounded her out some more until I busted again maybe 20 minutes later. I got a decent session for a decent price which is rare. PM me for the video.

  7. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out a few weeks ago. I caught her when she was doing a qv special for. 14 this one seems to have a touch of gps, and she wasn't going under. 2 for a while. She has a similar body to what you can see but with a slightly bigger gut. It's not nasty, but not a flat stomach. Just the kinda pouch you'd expect from a still attractive woman in her 40's that used to be an absolute stunner in her 20's. The ass was big, and soft. That was exactly as advertised. Her boobs were on the big side, but not super perky. Just an average C cup. The location was a complex of extended stays that almost looked like apartments, never seen that before. She's super cautious as she directed me around the building, and looked out at me come around while standing on the balcony. It was a bit too conspicuous for my liking. When I went inside the spot she had a stripper pole installed that she said she only used for the people getting an hour or more. There was no smell but she did have a big dog, that looked like a husky. Like most huskies this one looked way more intimidating than it was. It barely moved when I came into the room. While she did look like her pics, I was disappointed in the presentation. She had no make-up on and it looked like she didn't even bother to put on lotion or anything. I'd like at least a minimal effort. Her CBJ was good, she had a nice technique and stayed down there for a good few minutes. She transitioned from that into cowgirl, and gave me a nice ride then we switched to backshot mania, where I took her to pound town. The view from the back was great and she knows how to work it back there. Soon enough I finished and she directed me to the sink to clean myself up. We did a quick amt of small talk and I left. She did look like her pictures, and the performance was good, but I wouldn't repeat. The presentation was too low in comparison to the price of admission for my liking. I think if you don't mind an older woman and you don't mind spending a good amount of scratch with this woman there are some good times to be had here. I think she probably gives a better presentation at the higher price points. It's just not for me.

    Looks 7. Performance 8. Attitude 7, but presentation 6. Would not repeat, but worth a try if you just want to plow a fat one.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/469-243-9761
    I see why she living in a hotel and putting up fundraisers to get an apartment. She don't understand how to conduct business properly. . 14 for qv on a woman that pass her prime, and that's on special? Smh Then she has her OF price set to 50 smh. Woman needs guidance, would love to see a pic of her from 10/15 years ago, she def look like she was a baddie.

  8. #1169

    Re-Curious about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on the escort thread, user says was good. I'm curious to try her.
    Seen her. Correct her ass isn't as fat as it looks but very soft and ok looking. She seems a little more aged than the pic but it was a good session overall. Lots of energy and she gets into it. Only issue is the annoying little dog that kept barking and trying to bit my toes while I was smashing from behind. For some reason she wouldn't lock it in the bathroom.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...views/43421621

  9. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...7137.htm?cat=1

    I have seen her 2-3 times. She stopped business. For like a year Then came back. I saw her the 3rd time then. I got to say her proportions are perfect, like the text book definition of a PAWG, or big booty woman. Her stomach was small, but backside was huge and perfect. Now she barely responds, yet her ad is up on eros almost every month. The last response I got from her, is that she apologized, and that some clients were booking her for several hours. I don't even know why she post that ad, when other people are saying she don't respond to them either.

    Has anyone had any luck reaching her?
    Yea I saw 3 saturdays ago. Been trying to see her for years. Couldn't pass up the opportunity. Yea she is phone / text tag provider. Once she responded I knew I had to be swift. Body is nice and ass is round however definitely not big to my liking. Cost was too much and the experience was a bad one. Knocked her on her period. For the price I expected her ass to be at least 50 in but more close to 36-40 in. In my opinion she's slim / petite with a round ass that makes it looker bigger then what it is from a distance. Not my preference so I won't ever be back.

  10. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Got the right link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74529371

    This is the one I meant to ask about. Been thinking about pulling the trigger, but it looks TGTBT.

  11. #1166

    Right link

    Got the right link?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I actually posted the wrong link. I'm the other user that said she was good. I was going to post her in here too, but I didn't know if the ass was fat enough for what most in here seem to go for. It was nice round and juicy though.

  12. #1165

    C. fox

    Tried this one out a few weeks ago. I caught her when she was doing a qv special for. 14 this one seems to have a touch of gps, and she wasn't going under. 2 for a while. She has a similar body to what you can see but with a slightly bigger gut. It's not nasty, but not a flat stomach. Just the kinda pouch you'd expect from a still attractive woman in her 40's that used to be an absolute stunner in her 20's. The ass was big, and soft. That was exactly as advertised. Her boobs were on the big side, but not super perky. Just an average C cup. The location was a complex of extended stays that almost looked like apartments, never seen that before. She's super cautious as she directed me around the building, and looked out at me come around while standing on the balcony. It was a bit too conspicuous for my liking. When I went inside the spot she had a stripper pole installed that she said she only used for the people getting an hour or more. There was no smell but she did have a big dog, that looked like a husky. Like most huskies this one looked way more intimidating than it was. It barely moved when I came into the room. While she did look like her pics, I was disappointed in the presentation. She had no make-up on and it looked like she didn't even bother to put on lotion or anything. I'd like at least a minimal effort. Her CBJ was good, she had a nice technique and stayed down there for a good few minutes. She transitioned from that into cowgirl, and gave me a nice ride then we switched to backshot mania, where I took her to pound town. The view from the back was great and she knows how to work it back there. Soon enough I finished and she directed me to the sink to clean myself up. We did a quick amt of small talk and I left. She did look like her pictures, and the performance was good, but I wouldn't repeat. The presentation was too low in comparison to the price of admission for my liking. I think if you don't mind an older woman and you don't mind spending a good amount of scratch with this woman there are some good times to be had here. I think she probably gives a better presentation at the higher price points. It's just not for me.

    Looks 7. Performance 8. Attitude 7, but presentation 6. Would not repeat, but worth a try if you just want to plow a fat one.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/469-243-9761

  13. #1164

    Wrong link

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on the escort thread, user says was good. I'm curious to try her.
    I actually posted the wrong link. I'm the other user that said she was good. I was going to post her in here too, but I didn't know if the ass was fat enough for what most in here seem to go for. It was nice round and juicy though.

  14. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on the escort thread, user says was good. I'm curious to try her.
    Give it a shot and please let us know.

  15. #1162

    Curious about this one

    Saw this posted on the escort thread, user says was good. I'm curious to try her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...views/43421621

    Has anyone tried this one before? Is the ass fat? Is the face cute? Just wondering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape