Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 736 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 11032
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both desiree no GFE at all not even worth it I did bbfscip but she was bad experience.

    Diamond was better but also not real GFE type she did ok BBBJ and did BBFS but afamant no cip she's cool big huge tits but not really full GFE type.
    My favorite GFE Milfs.

    Red Heron.

    ClaireLuv not BBFS.

    Bunch of others whove retired.

  2. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, anybody ever been with Ruby Enryalls? She seems like she's a "big deal" dominatrix. I'm not really into that side, but she does seem hot as hell and would love just a normal session with her, if she's into that as well. I've been trying to research this with no luck. Anybody been with her, either a normal hour or dominatrix hour?
    I got offered a porn scene with her a few years ago. I was too chicken to follow through. I think I would have got paid like $50 bucks or something. I'm not making that up. I'm not a porn actor. I just had a good body and the " producer " needed local dudes. He said he got a lot of homeless guys trying to sign up.

  3. #4925

    Sweet rice cake

    Multi pop special looks interesting any intel.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...attle/80757726

  4. #4924

    Not real GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if you had any GFE MILF recommendations.

    I was interested in Desirae08 https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341705-Desirae08 but it sounds like she's not really GFE and most recent reports state she won't even take her top off because of mastectomy.

    Was also interested in Diamond (with the a being the "at" symbol) https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512629-Di-mond but I don't see anything except that BBFS is an option after multiple visits and her BBBJ is okay. No real detail. Can anyone confirm if she's GFE? (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG).

    Who are some of your favorite GFE MILFs?
    I've seen both desiree no GFE at all not even worth it I did bbfscip but she was bad experience.

    Diamond was better but also not real GFE type she did ok BBBJ and did BBFS but afamant no cip she's cool big huge tits but not really full GFE type.

  5. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if you had any GFE MILF recommendations.

    I was interested in Desirae08 https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341705-Desirae08 but it sounds like she's not really GFE and most recent reports state she won't even take her top off because of mastectomy.
    I looked into visiting her before, but 3 things bothered me:

    1. Requiring a $100 deposit. No way, Jose! That's just asking for trouble.

    2. No permanent, apartment In Call. I stay away from Hotels / Motels, for various reasons.

    3. Donation of $300 an hour is too much.

  6. #4922

    GFE MILF Recommendations

    Hey everyone, I was wondering if you had any GFE MILF recommendations.

    I was interested in Desirae08 https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341705-Desirae08 but it sounds like she's not really GFE and most recent reports state she won't even take her top off because of mastectomy.

    Was also interested in Diamond (with the a being the "at" symbol) https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512629-Di-mond but I don't see anything except that BBFS is an option after multiple visits and her BBBJ is okay. No real detail. Can anyone confirm if she's GFE? (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG).

    Who are some of your favorite GFE MILFs?

  7. #4921

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdjdjdjd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...73560.htm?wn=1

    She sent me a sign with Eros on it and the date. Willing to do incall or outcall.
    I love advertising posts. Why would she send you a post? Is that like they broke in to my car. Oh well yes my car wasn't locked.

  8. #4920

    Updated info

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    OK, that worked, but no reviews, no ads? She does look good, but rates are ridiculous.
    She posted again and I took the plunge on a hh meeting. Did not charge me published rate as she was stuck in traffic and had to put off for a bit. Pictures are a little dated as she is a little bigger than it seems in them but not a prob as I like curvy girls. Incall is lived in but fine. Flashed me as soon as I came in the door. Has nice assests and likes to have them played with and kissed. Dressed in a mini skirt and button up halter. BBBJ daty but cfs. Mish to start and finish in k9. Nice view from behind. Seemed into it. She is in my immediate area so will prob see again to see if more is offered.

  9. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her a while back when she was in Skagit, 100 car date quote, I drove out to BFE to get her and she ghosted me. She texted me a few more times after that but I ignored her.
    I asked if she had any other pics besides the 2 she always uses in her ads and never heard back. Then she randomly texts me "hey" months later. I ask again and no reply.

  10. #4918

    Re: Ruby Enryalls

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, anybody ever been with Ruby Enryalls? She seems like she's a "big deal" dominatrix. I'm not really into that side, but she does seem hot as hell and would love just a normal session with her, if she's into that as well. I've been trying to research this with no luck. Anybody been with her, either a normal hour or dominatrix hour?
    I'm not emotionally committed to being right about this, but my memory is that she only did BDSM and body rubs. Never say her myself.

  11. #4917

    Ruby Enraylls?

    Hey gents, anybody ever been with Ruby Enryalls? She seems like she's a "big deal" dominatrix. I'm not really into that side, but she does seem hot as hell and would love just a normal session with her, if she's into that as well. I've been trying to research this with no luck. Anybody been with her, either a normal hour or dominatrix hour?

  12. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Preggers with big ol titties that I want to blow my load on. Can't find anything here or online.

    Goes by Jesserae.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/314462193186
    I guess "I am on birth control" wasn't really accurate.

    She is hit or miss, sometimes responds quickly, sometimes responds hours later.

  13. #4915

    I would say stolen as well as fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? I've done some research on one of the other sites and see she's only been posting for a day. Setup was fairly easy. She responded after a couple hrs. She has a room at the Executive Hotel Pacific.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/80518430
    These images were taken from this person on twitter and I think they have an only fans too:

    https://twitter.com/katrinathicc

    If she was here in Seattle there is a good chance I would know about it and already filled her full more than once. LOL.

  14. #4914

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Reads like a Borat movie, ya, I am hot girl, here for the fucking.
    Borat: you want to be ma wife?? LOL.

  15. #4913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    It's a fake ad. The grammar doesn't make sense.
    Reads like a Borat movie, ya, I am hot girl, here for the fucking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape