Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 32172
-
05-03-22 19:57 #21372Regular Member

Posts: 3Trip to the Moon in Herndon
While visiting Herndon recently, I had a dream that I took a flight to the moon, and it did not disappoint. Greeted at the door by a tall, slender, nice looking young lady named Sarah, I would say 5' 9" 120 lbs. Opted for the hour for. 8 - table shower was nice and long, with lots of small talk and compliments, another young lady walked out of a room as I was getting dried off and threw some compliments my way also, the soldier was about half mast by the time the shower was over, and she let me know pretty quickly that she could help me with that. Massage was average at best, still lots more small talk and compliments, then she popped the question what I was looking for, I asked her for the full menu, she said it was expensive, asked how much for everything, she said 3. - told her too high, 1. 6 seemed fair, she offered HJ or BJ for that, eventually we settled at 1. 6 for full service. She let me know this was not normal price, but she was very interested in me, so I'm getting lucky. Started with DATY for roughly 15 minutes, she seemed to enjoy that. Then went to CBJ, and then CFS dog and mish, it was nice and tight and clean shaved. Popped on her B cups. She then wanted to chat for another 10 minutes while I drank some water, seemed like she was looking for something more, I told her I'd be back. Overall great experience, I'd give her body a 8. 5 (she definitely works out), face 7, massage 5, performance 8 - would definitely go back again, not sure if I'll get the same "discount" though. Definitely lookup Sarah if you make it to the moon, but the other shorter one seemed very interested also as she chatted me up a bit after the table shower and on my way out.
-
05-03-22 14:24 #21371Senior Member

Posts: 912ZY Woodbridge. No walk of shame for me this time
I recall hearing something about fairly attractive providers at ZY Massage in Woodbridge, next to Potomac Mills off of Dynasty Loop so I ventured out around lunchtime to see for myself. The place sits in the middle of a bunch of other businesses, one being an auto repair place that had some folks milling around the garage entrance discussing cars, etc. I had parked around the side and walked around the front but aborted mission given the group of people standing around outside. I don't like that much visibility with people around. I'll attempt again during the evening or on a Sunday when less foot traffic but was curious if anyone else has visited this place and are the providers worth seeing. Thanks.
-
05-03-22 07:46 #21370Regular Member

Posts: 6Hannah Soft Touch
After seeing the reports of Hannah from soft touch off rolling rd I called to set up a meeting, seems she no longer works there. Any one got a clue as to where she is working now of days or if anyone else at soft touch offers the same level of service (BBFS bbj)?
-
05-02-22 09:18 #21369Senior Member

Posts: 418Oh I would love to catch up with her
Spent 9 years in Germany. Fond fond memories of my european escapades, specifically Germany, Romania, Turkiye, and Italy. IF you find here again, I would love to know as well.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 08:26 #21368Senior Member

Posts: 115German Provider in Ashburn?
It's been a while and I maybe dating myself. But there was a German provider back around 2010 in the Ashburn area. Is she still around? She was one of my ATF but then I moved to FL and was hoping she was still here.
-
05-01-22 23:58 #21367Senior Member

Posts: 199They aren't taking new clients.
They aren't taking new clients at this time.
Originally Posted by Dude26
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 18:36 #21366Regular Member

Posts: 5St Tyson's appointment
Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.
-
05-01-22 18:21 #21365Regular Member

Posts: 5St Tyson's appointment
Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.
-
04-30-22 13:25 #21364Senior Member

Posts: 200I recently have a slightly different encounter at Luck Therapy. First of all, I agreed with most of the review on this board about the facility and the services at Lucky. Very clean facility, wider and heated table, and very friendly attitude. I called ahead and asked for Vicky and was given the green light to come in. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a skinny Korean lady who claimed to be Vicky. However, this lady is much older than I expected. I was expected someone between 45-55 year old, but the lady in the room is definably 60+ and maybe approaching 70. She has red hair and very very skinny body. She also has smoker voice. So I am not sure if this is Vicky, since I have never been this facility before.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
Paid the house fee of 80 for an hour and off to the table shower. The shower was very thorough. Back to the room, she asked lotion or oil, I opted for lotion. She give medium to light massage. I honestly wouldn't say the massage is good. It was more like rubbing, but she did keep asking 'is it good, right?
The flip is normal and it is not rush. The way she give HJ does 'sound like' a BJ. I didn't look what is happening down there, but I know for sure it is not a BJ because she talked when doing it.
Never asked for tip or negotiate, which is a pleasant experience. I tipped to normal amount.
Overall, I think the service is good. It might just be the age and look shocked me a bit.
-
04-29-22 21:22 #21363Senior Member

Posts: 506That belt
The belt or utility belts she was wearing was super odd. If that was her chastise belt it doesn't work, I saw her old shaved vag and it was like a wizards sleave.
Originally Posted by HarleyDude29
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 20:40 #21362Senior Member

Posts: 1728300- G2 Ripoff
I had a similar experience that JR had. The recent STG and BP ads seemed to say that G2 was different and had options. I had visited earlier and not even a NOVA was available, and it was one of the worst experiences of my monger life. Saw that things were different based on ads so tried again. Big mistake. Saw Carol and she looked great. Nice looking lady, tall and thin. Seemed ready to enjoy time. Started a nice massage and it was soft and nice. However, when I tried otc bottom, I found she had a chastity belt type of device on. I have seen that at another CAMP, but it is weird. I tried utc and she said hands were cold. On the flip I attempted otc top and no access whatsoever. She had some kind of clothing on that covered top to bottom with no access. She made no effort to allow any access. To make matters worse, she was texting throughout the massage.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
She got the job done begrudgingly as she was texting when the time came to blast off. I would not recommend for anyone. This appears to be a ripoff that has bought Chinese AMPs and advertises as something they are not and makes one believe that options are normal when in fact they are not.
It is obvious that what is shown on stg and BP is not accurate of what these places are proposing.
HD29.
-
04-29-22 16:04 #21361Senior Member

Posts: 506Monger review
I saw an add on bedpage for 8300 Arlington Blvd unit G2. Arrived at location on my lunch break and pod 50 for 30. Lady at the door Carol not too bad looking and seem to be alone. I was backed up and ready to F. I texted her prior and she said FS was on the table. (Big lie).
Room was cold with mood lighting and I requested soft sensual massage that had light teasing. She wore a mask 90 percent of the time. She's pretty much nova that's it. But would let me eat her out for 150 $. Hard pass for me on someone near 50 Small boobs and flat butt was a let down. I had huge explosion and surprised myself with it. I was super backed up and looking for FS. Was a waste of time. Save your money and avoid this place. I'm hoping to have something better to report next week.
Remember I waste my money to save your money.
Mongers are people too.
-
04-29-22 10:33 #21360Senior Member

Posts: 176I did sample the CBJ service. Not really recommended. Too much teeth. She couldn't do the job with the CBJ, so after trying, got the HJ finish. She is younger, 30?, Not too hot, but not an old bag either.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
I won't be back though.
-
04-28-22 22:51 #21359Regular Member

Posts: 23Nikki Tysons
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../21062693.html
Quotes 220 H 160 HHr all in, no upsell.
Scheduling was easy, location was good.
Pictures are of her, but a little dated probably. Nice skin, nice curves. Boobs are fake so a little too firm for my liking.
Shower was available. Decent massage, good BBBJ, and good IOP for CFS. It felt a little rushed, but I used all but 5 minutes of 1 Hr so guess I can't complain too much. I'd probably repeat, but I'm on the search for nice naturals and BBBJCIM. I'll probably try Apple when she's back in town. Not sure if there's a way to get into the agencies without giving PII, but rather just by stacking referrals.
It's been awhile since I've hobbied last, and this wasn't a bad way to maybe start back up.
-
04-28-22 19:11 #21358Senior Member

Posts: 169Back in the saddle
Decided to explore.
Magic Hands Lisa.
She is very cool. Her massage skills are excellent, Thai trained. The room setup is relaxing. Lisa is easy to talk with. Standard finish. Was offered a shower after, which I took. Recommended.
Magic, Annandale.
Got to meet Beautiful and Gorgeous, LOL. Both are fun. Greeted by gorgeous at the door, I spied beautiful and said, I want the tall one. She looked at me and said "everyone wants her", LOL.
So while I'm on the table gorgeous walks in, starts rubbing my neck, shoulders. The two are talking, laughing. Gorgeous says all she does is clean and answer her door for beautiful, then She ducks out.
Beautiful finishes the massage, delivers a standard nova. On the way out I'm thinking that I may try gorgeous next time.
4-hands would be interesting with these two, just saying.
Great atmosphere. Different from the Barney days with Sara.
Recommend.
Concept.
Based on recent reviews stopped by Concept. Nice TS. Well the hot water felt great due to the cold weather. Lee fired up the table heater, nice touch. She proceeded to give an outstanding massage while we chatted about work, marriage, men getting massages. She's fun. Whispered in my ear, time to flip. What do you want? Opted for basic.
Recommend.
Which is best? All three are great. Depending on how you tip, price is almost equal. I learned when first starting to monger, a bigger tip usually resulted in a better experience second or third visit.










Reply With Quote






