Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 876 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9766
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Talked to a familiar face on the ave and she told me there is a police decoy on the ave. I can't go into other detail other then that but I guess it's true.

    With all the murders, robberies and car jackings I would think solicitation of a SW would be a low priority but then I thought about upset neighbours calling and making complaints. That will get things going.
    It's always best to respect the neighbors and the surrounding area. There are always decoys or some other LE presence out and close by. One never needs to feel alone. Not there anyway. LOL.

    Yes, it could be the neighbors but that's doubtful as the seeds have long been planted and grown over time. LEO seems to have the Ho-Hum not again attitude. May 17th could be the stronger driving force. The elections are close at hand. Krasner and Kenny know the ax could fall at any moment. The city will want to imply they are doing something of value as the voter's minds in that area are short-term. It's the same carnival every election. The sideshow begins the neighbors applaud and the show quickly ends when the polls close. Keep an eye out for undercover vehicles. The Sav A Lot on Lehigh is a good indicator of impending activity. Vice will park their vehicles there and gather for last moment instruction. Many of these vehicles will have blacked-out windows. It's always good to observe the various vehicles that arrive in any emergency situation. Especially those that involve drugs or guns. Then we can see the vehicles that are being used by undercover, at least for that day.

    Back to potential decoys. Anytime we are in doubt or if there appear to be unanswered questions let one's brain dictate the next move. Never be so involved in the mission that we can't abort at any given moment. Always be mindful that today could be the day it rains on our parade. Keep an umbrella handy. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  2. #9765
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2000 I got busted in a sting, at the corner of Front and Montgomery. I was young, and a little drunk and didn't really know what I was doing. There were these two girls on the corner, which was a pretty popular corner, but they were just impossibly clean and good looking. They wouldn't cross the street to talk w me, so I pulled up around the corner and walked back to see what was what. We chatted for a minute, and she was started asking what I wanted to spend. I didn't actually have any cash on me, and the second I said we would have to hit a Mac to make a deal the police vans showed up. Printed and pictured in the school yard on Mascher street and loaded into a sheriff's bus with 20 other unfortunate dudes. My truck didn't get impounded as I had left it around the corner, but the window were busted out when I finally got released two days later. Charges were dropped after I took a class, maybe because I didn't have any cash to have solicited with. The cops told me it was just about filling the bus and impounding everyones ride. Man there were a lot of upset guys on the bus. One dude had his company van taken, and a few had their wives cars impounded. Needless to say, I've been super cautious after that.
    Farouk, interesting encounter. I always look forward to your insight as I know you are a local player. So, it's a fact you know what you are talking about. Thanks for the information you shared. We can all benefit from your experience.

    It would be my guess somebody saw you get out of your ride and subsequently get arrested. Hence the busted windows. Guilty as charged. No trial is necessary. Happens all the time to others. So on we go to more exciting adventures. And exciting they always will be in Kensington and Fishtown area. We all know that.

    I've said it before, one can never be to careful. If one of us shows up on the L E Radar then there's no way out. They will make up charges if they have none.

    I had Uncle LEO tell me he would drop dope in my vehicle if he decided to take me in. There are no boundaries at all.

    The detainee is always at a disadvantage. The cops know the judge. The judge knows exactly what the cop is doing and why. They both know the ADA.

    The detainee is always the outsider, guilty or not. Doesn't matter. In a flash, the legal system in Philly can quickly become a third-world country. Understanding that little fact can work wonders for all of us. It's always to our advantage to keep our mouths shut and not let our macho or our pride get in the way of our common sense.

    Yeah, I know we could probably beat their ass to a pulp one-on-one. They just never come at us that way. Keeping common sense at the forefront of our minds is always best for all of us.

    Let them say whatever they want to try and intimidate. They are trained to push our buttons. And push them they will.

    I'm glad you were able to get out of that situation with minimal damage. Some are not so lucky. Being from the area you provide more than valuable insight. Keep up the good work. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  3. #9764
    Talked to a familiar face on the ave and she told me there is a police decoy on the ave. I can't go into other detail other then that but I guess it's true.

    With all the murders, robberies and car jackings I would think solicitation of a SW would be a low priority but then I thought about upset neighbours calling and making complaints. That will get things going.

  4. #9763

    Stings

    Back in 2000 I got busted in a sting, at the corner of Front and Montgomery. I was young, and a little drunk and didn't really know what I was doing. There were these two girls on the corner, which was a pretty popular corner, but they were just impossibly clean and good looking. They wouldn't cross the street to talk w me, so I pulled up around the corner and walked back to see what was what. We chatted for a minute, and she was started asking what I wanted to spend. I didn't actually have any cash on me, and the second I said we would have to hit a Mac to make a deal the police vans showed up. Printed and pictured in the school yard on Mascher street and loaded into a sheriff's bus with 20 other unfortunate dudes. My truck didn't get impounded as I had left it around the corner, but the window were busted out when I finally got released two days later. Charges were dropped after I took a class, maybe because I didn't have any cash to have solicited with. The cops told me it was just about filling the bus and impounding everyones ride. Man there were a lot of upset guys on the bus. One dude had his company van taken, and a few had their wives cars impounded. Needless to say, I've been super cautious after that.

  5. #9762
    I don't think we're really disagreeing here, and talking / not talking to police matters. Other things might matter too. The state of your plates. What kind of car are you in. This stuff matters.

    My point is that you can do everything right. And if they want you that day, they're taking you in. That is a real risk, and you might have to explain why your photo was in the news paper. Because it's a scarlet letter campaign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, OK, I get it. LE can and will do anything they want sketchy or not. So yeah a dude can get pulled over for any reason. But I think KEY to this is when approached by LE, not self incriminating. I am sure any Public Defender (PD) will tell you that they have one heck of a job because most people who encounter the police spill their guts and admit to committing crimes!

    Use to be a dude around her that would post links to a video on how to talk to the police. A valuable arrow in one's quiver, especially since LE is want to do what they want. One can confess, when the purpose is to just embarrass you or you can keep your mouth shut. If you are not prepared for this situation you will fail. As the old saying goes, Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail.

    So IF one is unprepared and scared of being "embarrassed" then street mongering is likely a poor choice. But hey it can be done successfully and well. We shouldn't let generalized fear keep us from our hobby. Just learn "how to", I. E. Improvise, adapt & overcome.
    .

  6. #9761

    Important to Remember

    I usually don't post—keep to myself and read. But, since I've posted the LE warning decided to address the stretch lately about pricing and "gone are the $20 days. " And, this isn't directed against anyone in particular but lately have heard some fucking awful stories from some of my regulars.

    I want to remind people that these women are human beings. They are addicts and never expected to be in the situation they've created for themselves—but treat them like fucking human beings!

    I've made friends with some of these women over the last few years—most are dead now but some get out and I actually have two of my old regulars who became sober. Chat with them AA meetings (was a high functioning alcoholic for years). Yes, I'm exploiting others' addiction but recognize it and man enough not to try to cover it up my own shit with dehumanizing the girls.

    Pay a fair price, speak nicely, never abuse or demean, and actually pay! There have been more and more talk of guys pushing girls out of cars without paying them or offering $5-10. If you can't afford $20-30 for a relatively clean girl then stop mongering and focus on your financial situation.

    Again, most of these girls end up dead within two years. Most die of OD and some end up murdered by random "boyfriends. " It's most likely their last years on this planet and treating them nicely just makes sense. They had dreams once and were someone's little girl, sister, and etc. I exploit but try to keep my humanity at the same time, bring snacks for them (load up at Costco on power bars and give them two or three because we all know they spend all their money on dope and generally only eat when it's free) and bottle of water. I do some kinky things but always with consent and when it's a little over the top make sure to pay extra. Don't force someone to do something they don't want, ask if they know someone who would. Just treat them like humans who are providing you a service, you can still get the thrill of the pickup and etc while treating them nicely. You can let them know you are into role playing or mean talk during the act but treat them nicely and with respect after the act or role play.

    I'll tell you, this also has added benefit. Girls talk about me, they know me, and they go the extra mile when they are with me (it's though for me to cum because of my kink and anti-depressants). I also pay girls for referring new girls to me who are pretty and just starting out and extra for someone who isn't walking yet but willing to be setup with me.

    You'll feel better treating them nice at the end of the day and you will get so much more out of your time!

  7. #9760
    I was told they worked with LE but it doesn't mean they are actually LE I trust the woman who told me, she is on that street regularly. She doesn't walk bc she is clean and pretty enough to pay her habit via sugarbaby but she is friends with many girls who do. If she tells me there are new girls no one knows setting up stings then it's most likely true.

    She told me there were two guys, one black and the other white, who the girls would talk to occasionally acting like their "boy friend," but none of them use or regular around the areas people buy. So, undercover LE?

    Just follow the three rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Chances are the girls you saw are not police. Most police departments have a min hiring age of at least 21 years old. The decoys I have seen are usually in their late 20's or early to mide 30's. Personally I always stop for younger girls that might be working unless it is blatantly obvious they are minors. In many cases girls that age look older or younger.

  8. #9759

    Learn How To Talk to the Police

    Quote Originally Posted by JTown74  [View Original Post]
    My (admittedly limited) understanding is that in a bust, they DO NOT need to have the John negotiate at all. If they're out in force, as much as the nod and pull over is enough to make your day go very bad. First. The police aim with these busts isn't really successful prosecutions; it's arrests and embarrassment. They're less worried about compiling enough evidence for a trial, which won't happen, than they are in annoying you and embarrassing you. And of being seen doing something.

    You aren't really safe just making small talk at the window. If they want you, they're pulling you over. The attitude is that most are going to settle it out with a fine / minor charge. At least that's as per my conversations with the police, none of which have been adversarial.

    The safe approach is to make contact, and pull around a corner a half a block away. If they want you, that might be an enough for them, but if they aren't being extremely aggressive, it might not be. I also typically avoid anything that looks too good to be true.

    All that said. Let's not kid ourselves; the risk of getting pulled over is very real, and it can't be totally mitigated.

    .
    Yeah, OK, I get it. LE can and will do anything they want sketchy or not. So yeah a dude can get pulled over for any reason. But I think KEY to this is when approached by LE, not self incriminating. I am sure any Public Defender (PD) will tell you that they have one heck of a job because most people who encounter the police spill their guts and admit to committing crimes!

    Use to be a dude around her that would post links to a video on how to talk to the police. A valuable arrow in one's quiver, especially since LE is want to do what they want. One can confess, when the purpose is to just embarrass you or you can keep your mouth shut. If you are not prepared for this situation you will fail. As the old saying goes, Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail.

    So IF one is unprepared and scared of being "embarrassed" then street mongering is likely a poor choice. But hey it can be done successfully and well. We shouldn't let generalized fear keep us from our hobby. Just learn "how to", I. E. Improvise, adapt & overcome.

  9. #9758
    My (admittedly limited) understanding is that in a bust, they DO NOT need to have the John negotiate at all. If they're out in force, as much as the nod and pull over is enough to make your day go very bad. First. The police aim with these busts isn't really successful prosecutions; it's arrests and embarrassment. They're less worried about compiling enough evidence for a trial, which won't happen, than they are in annoying you and embarrassing you. And of being seen doing something.

    You aren't really safe just making small talk at the window. If they want you, they're pulling you over. The attitude is that most are going to settle it out with a fine / minor charge. At least that's as per my conversations with the police, none of which have been adversarial.

    The safe approach is to make contact, and pull around a corner a half a block away. If they want you, that might be an enough for them, but if they aren't being extremely aggressive, it might not be. I also typically avoid anything that looks too good to be true.

    All that said. Let's not kid ourselves; the risk of getting pulled over is very real, and it can't be totally mitigated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report and warning! VERY useful to know!

    For those that are new or lurking, this whole situation could be avoided by the monger by following "the rules". Nice that this site has a thread with 3 sets of "rules" for guys to learn from, rather than make mistakes in the wild.

    Those rules can be found on the front page {see attached pic for location}.

    I recall one time in my mongering I seen a hot girl, DID NOT pull up to her, rather gave her the nod and went around the corner. She approached the car, opened the door and stood outside conversing with me. I asked innocently if she was looking for a ride. She said no and continued to talk outside the car. I think she wanted me to ask her about a date or ask her if she would take $$ for a sex act. I'm not breaking the law: offering anything of value (money, drugs, hamburger) for any kind of sex act is solicitation in almost all jurisdictions. So as the Spidey Senses began to tingle and scream, I realized it was time to exit stage left! So I thanked her and said, "Sorry, Was just being a nice guy offering a ride. " Off I went.

    No clue if that was a sting or just some naive girl. But every girl I have scooped since then has jumping in the car right away. Of course don't forget the "cop check" and my addition is to verbalize the action. "Oh your pussy is shaved smooth." "Oh I see your pussy is wet for me already." "Wow, you hand is cold on my bare dick."

    So hopefully others will read and learn the rules as it is an easier and safer way to learn! Just saying.
    .

  10. #9757
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKl2100  [View Original Post]
    I saw a pretty and clean looking woman in her 20's walking on Kensington & Huntingdon and drove up to her before someone else snatched her. She didn't want to get in after pulling up and asked me to roll my window down, "looking for a date," seemed weird and said not now and drove away. Looped around and sat for about 30 minutes watching most do the same after approaching her. The one idiot who didn't drive away was soon pulled over down the street.

    I spoke to one of my regular UTR girls who knows the street and she told me the new young ones (clean and looking as young as 18) are LE.

    If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

    Don't ever negotiate with someone on the street through the window. Girls don't do that. They also don't want issues with LE or to be noticed. Also, if she looks like she isn't using, don't even think about it, someone who is young and pretty while sober can fetch 300-600 on tyrst or TNA, why would she be there going after $30?
    Thanks for the report and warning! VERY useful to know!

    For those that are new or lurking, this whole situation could be avoided by the monger by following "the rules". Nice that this site has a thread with 3 sets of "rules" for guys to learn from, rather than make mistakes in the wild.

    Those rules can be found on the front page {see attached pic for location}.

    I recall one time in my mongering I seen a hot girl, DID NOT pull up to her, rather gave her the nod and went around the corner. She approached the car, opened the door and stood outside conversing with me. I asked innocently if she was looking for a ride. She said no and continued to talk outside the car. I think she wanted me to ask her about a date or ask her if she would take $$ for a sex act. I'm not breaking the law: offering anything of value (money, drugs, hamburger) for any kind of sex act is solicitation in almost all jurisdictions. So as the Spidey Senses began to tingle and scream, I realized it was time to exit stage left! So I thanked her and said, "Sorry, Was just being a nice guy offering a ride. " Off I went.

    No clue if that was a sting or just some naive girl. But every girl I have scooped since then has jumping in the car right away. Of course don't forget the "cop check" and my addition is to verbalize the action. "Oh your pussy is shaved smooth." "Oh I see your pussy is wet for me already." "Wow, you hand is cold on my bare dick."

    So hopefully others will read and learn the rules as it is an easier and safer way to learn! Just saying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22 Rules.jpg‎  

  11. #9756
    Chances are the girls you saw are not police. Most police departments have a min hiring age of at least 21 years old. The decoys I have seen are usually in their late 20's or early to mide 30's. Personally I always stop for younger girls that might be working unless it is blatantly obvious they are minors. In many cases girls that age look older or younger.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKl2100  [View Original Post]
    I saw a pretty and clean looking woman in her 20's walking on Kensington & Huntingdon and drove up to her before someone else snatched her. She didn't want to get in after pulling up and asked me to roll my window down, "looking for a date," seemed weird and said not now and drove away. Looped around and sat for about 30 minutes watching most do the same after approaching her. The one idiot who didn't drive away was soon pulled over down the street.

    I spoke to one of my regular UTR girls who knows the street and she told me the new young ones (clean and looking as young as 18) are LE.

    If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

    Don't ever negotiate with someone on the street through the window. Girls don't do that. They also don't want issues with LE or to be noticed. Also, if she looks like she isn't using, don't even think about it, someone who is young and pretty while sober can fetch 300-600 on tyrst or TNA, why would she be there going after $30?

  12. #9755

    Know Your Enemy

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKl2100  [View Original Post]
    I saw a pretty and clean looking woman in her 20's walking on Kensington & Huntingdon and drove up to her before someone else snatched her. She didn't want to get in after pulling up and asked me to roll my window down, "looking for a date," seemed weird and said not now and drove away. Looped around and sat for about 30 minutes watching most do the same after approaching her. The one idiot who didn't drive away was soon pulled over down the street.

    I spoke to one of my regular UTR girls who knows the street and she told me the new young ones (clean and looking as young as 18) are LE.

    If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

    Don't ever negotiate with someone on the street through the window. Girls don't do that. They also don't want issues with LE or to be noticed. Also, if she looks like she isn't using, don't even think about it, someone who is young and pretty while sober can fetch 300-600 on tyrst or TNA, why would she be there going after $30?
    Take a look at what LE is advising its own:

    How to Plan a John Sting:

    https://www.policemag.com/374063/how...n-a-john-sting#text=Officers%20 should%20 also%20 be%20 positioned%20 to%20 identify%20 approaching, the%20 UCs%20 will%20 operate%20 and%20 stick%20 with%20 it.

    How to Stay Safe During a John Sting:

    https://www.policemag.com/374107/how...g-a-john-sting

    An undercover SW will almost never get in your vehicle. Thar is too dangerous for the undercover officer and too difficult to control the circumstances. She will make the deal at the window and wants you you to specify an act for a price with questions like "What are you looking for?" and "How much is that worth to you?" Don't answer such questions, EVER! Because she will ask you to meet her around the corner where her backup is poised to arrest you, or they are already waiting for you down the street and/or behind you, and, even if you speed off, they will give chase and your goose is cooked.

  13. #9754

    Pretty and Young on Kensington & Huntingdon

    I saw a pretty and clean looking woman in her 20's walking on Kensington & Huntingdon and drove up to her before someone else snatched her. She didn't want to get in after pulling up and asked me to roll my window down, "looking for a date," seemed weird and said not now and drove away. Looped around and sat for about 30 minutes watching most do the same after approaching her. The one idiot who didn't drive away was soon pulled over down the street.

    I spoke to one of my regular UTR girls who knows the street and she told me the new young ones (clean and looking as young as 18) are LE.

    If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

    Don't ever negotiate with someone on the street through the window. Girls don't do that. They also don't want issues with LE or to be noticed. Also, if she looks like she isn't using, don't even think about it, someone who is young and pretty while sober can fetch 300-600 on tyrst or TNA, why would she be there going after $30?

  14. #9753

    Small Price for Good Will

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    They may not remember my dick, but they do remember the extra five dollars.
    If $5 buys that much, I am tempted to drive the Ave and sprinkle some Lincolns around. Maybe tie them to a string and see what I can attract. LOL.

  15. #9752

    Price is no Protection

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Then of course there are the bargain basement searchers that tend to save their hard-earned cash for the upcoming doctor visit after the Dollar Store pussy they enjoyed. They want that just marked-down pussy.
    I used to enjoy SWs. The finding. The haggling. The bargain basement pricing. I now prefer to find my own UTRs, some might call them "amateurs" or SBs, but that is a subject for another time.

    I only got the clap once from a SW, from uncovered oral. She was different from most SWs I have encountered: Alert. Fairly intelligent. Cute. Smelled good. Very nice BBBJ for. 3, which was above the going rate at the time. But then there was the burning and itching and trip to urgent care for some bug killer and the inevitable call from the DOH about the nature of one's sexual activities. I got the clap on a previous occasion from a regular GF. While 2 is a very small sample, I have been with hundreds of GFs, SWs, UTRs, escorts and SBs over the years and consider myself quite fortunate that my STD experience is limited to 2, and not any of the permanent variety like herpes or HIV. This tells me a few things: that it is likely more difficult to get an STD from oral, but still quite possible, and the price one pays for tail (or mouth, LOL) could have less relevance to catching something than one might think. It is probably more relevant to how promiscuous and uncareful your partner has been, which would definitely apply to busy girls who suck and fuck for pay and even civvies who do the same for "free. " (The old maxim still applies; the most expensive pussy you will ever have is the pussy you get for "free").

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape