Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 39986
-
04-29-22 10:38 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 41Consistent
I haven't been to the other Latina spots other than AOL, which was a bad experience (the provider more than the place I think). Princess is great bc it's consistent. There's usually a couple girls around so even though they don't answer all the time I haven't had to wait or be turned away. Full menu with each girl I've met. Drawbacks are that only 1 girl I've had speaks conversational English. Gives a hell of a massage but not the best body. It's also pretty mechanical too.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
For the door + extras price, it's tempting me to jump into CLM or an agency instead. It would be more expensive but, with a better looking girl and experience, it may be worth the extra dough.
-
04-28-22 22:34 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 218No, this guy's talking about Comfort on Archer. I recently saw YoYo (how I've always known her) and can confirm she's still on top of her game.
Originally Posted by UltimateH56
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 21:06 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 45Comfort on North? Someone else mentioned a Comfort in McKinley Park.
Originally Posted by Hapenny
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 20:06 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 127True but.
I have good intel that she offers take out.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:50 #26752Senior Member

Posts: 891Phone
You could always use the phone number in the ad and give her a call. You could call the number and speak directly to the provider. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by TigerpUm69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:48 #26751Senior Member

Posts: 626Wrong section. Just look under aamp.
Originally Posted by TigerpUm69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:43 #26750Banned Member

Posts: 4190RTFF Lombard section.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 18:59 #26749Senior Member

Posts: 190Lombard Area
I will be in the Lombard area tomorrow for a work event. Anything worth checking out??
-
04-28-22 17:14 #26748Regular Member

Posts: 8Princess Latina
Idk if its the top but it's one of the better spots, and shows in their prices. FS is there but depends on the girl. Receptionist is beautiful but she doesn't give massages.
Originally Posted by OneForFun82
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 14:46 #26747Regular Member

Posts: 4Nicha
Anyone has any info on nicha. https://tryst.link/escort/nicha I want set up a meet with her. I need some info on any visits with her.
-
04-28-22 14:13 #26746Regular Member

Posts: 4Need info too
Anyone has any info on this place. I'm intrigued as well.
Originally Posted by Hanxu
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 09:22 #26745Regular Member

Posts: 13Pacifico
Pacifico has apparently a couple of girls. I've been there twice. I've gotten Jenny and I can't remember the other girls name. Jenny had piercings and a couple of tattoos. She looked in her 30's and the other girl was definitely in her 40's. She was very hairy which I'm not a fan of. I got the hr for both. They try to please but from what it looks like it's just mature Latinas. And there English can be a bit rough but it's understandable.
Originally Posted by OneForFun82
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 21:44 #26744Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm sure mileage varies, but is it really the Latina capital the forum makes it out to be? FS an option or just nudity and some L1 and L2?
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 21:38 #26743Regular Member

Posts: 9Zeus today gone tomorrow
Damn buddy. I hear ya. Got a hell of a Russian from the younger curvy girl there but Raquel really played it up and even have a BBBJ. Busy street but was a nice stop on lunch breaks.
Originally Posted by Incognit2
[View Original Post]
Going to check out Pacifico or Vida. I'll let you know how the Latina talent is there because I am jonesing.
-
04-27-22 21:20 #26742Regular Member

Posts: 8First come first serve but I always call ahead to make sure someone's available. I rather not sit in the lobby to wait.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






