Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 26664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15414
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerProgr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? SE Michigan area code. I asked for a verification selfie and she sent one so she seems legit but I couldn't find any reviews or info.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/109428100520
    I can't place her, but pics look familiar. Maybe someone else can help.

  2. #15413

    Morgan Madiison

    Has anyone seen this one? SE Michigan area code. I asked for a verification selfie and she sent one so she seems legit but I couldn't find any reviews or info.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/109428100520

  3. #15412

    Excellent advice

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    One of the easiest ways to get a name or see if it is a real ad is to search her number on yahoo / google / duckduckgo. Type in the phone number and then ad the word escort after and see what results it brings up. Most times if it is a legit provider who has been around for a while and didn't just change her number it will bring up results like sumosear. Ch that will show you all her ads so you can usually see a few more pics of her as well as see how long and where all that number has been posting. If that number is posting all over, or with pics of different girls or you just don't bring up any provider related results you are probably looking at a bs ad. Just one more way to help you weed through all the garbage and make an informed decision on whether to reach out.
    Thank you Vetteman, learning this key technique will eliminate potentially hours and hours of hassle in comm's, ghosting, etc. New members would benefit from your advice. Research reduces risk. Stay safe, B12.

  4. #15411

    Finally

    I just texted 8 providers from stg and only one texted back within a half hour but wanted 100 for head. Was about to give up but remembered a report that Jenna (Cutly Sue) is active and reliable again. Texted her from # I had for a year or two ago and she responded right back gave me a location to meet and was there when I got there. Great oral skills swallow proudly for 70.

  5. #15410

    Lisa Marie

    So I want to know. Who is actually paying for Lisa Marie's OF just to be able to see her or her friend (s)?

  6. #15409

    Angelica

    She has been reviewed under Angelica by me and another person when she first showed up on the scene but most reviews of her have just had links to her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give a name for this provider? Now we have multiple posts and a ripoff report that will not come up in any future searches because no one is using her name.

  7. #15408

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    So I am not going to take sides and say who is telling the truth and who isn't or if the truth might even be somewhere in between, .........
    Can someone give a name for this provider? Now we have multiple posts and a ripoff report that will not come up in any future searches because no one is using her name.

  8. #15407

    Temp / SBJ / Jenna (tryst) report

    Met temp while she had a place on Plainfield. At the time easy set up. Met only for BJ amd she made the effort to make it a good time. Not the best but eager to please. Wide menu which I plan to to explore soon. Wish I had banged her in her prime back in the day. Still a good looking woman though.

    Reached out with intent to SBJ and was at her place in 30 min. Good communication. Met for a SS, small talk when I arrived and got eventually got the LEO check out the way. She was on her waiy out so I caught her in a good time, freshly showered with no odor below. Her kitty is fucking tight, like WTF LOL. Greek is on the menu but I don't think I'll go that far with her since her pussy is good for me. Nice person, I will repeat. BJ is okay.

    I needed some attention so I reached out to Jenna from tryst. She replied quick amd agreed on rate and place to meet. She arrived on time and ready to work. BJ only date and shewent at it, it was enjoyable. She's worth meeting for a blow and go, I don't think I'd try FS with her. She need cash to pay her rent so I contributed. Will repeat for BJ. Cool lady.

    Sorry no links but these providers are well know. Any specifics PM me. Stay safe fellas.

  9. #15406
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Ali. Hunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    When the established friends fade, she'll be back for more. I think this is round 6 of retirement (like Ali).
    Interesting comparison. By most accounts, Ali is still viewed as the greatest of all time. I'm of the age where I was just a boy but I was very intrigued watching him out think and out smart bigger and younger men. And of course who can forget the iconic photo of Cassius Clay standing over a vanquished Sonny Liston? Or the call of the MC "down goes Frazier. " Did he retire several times? Yes. But we loved being in his presence. Nice analogy to Hunter.

    G2.

  10. #15405

    I don't know who is telling the truth either

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    So I am not going to take sides and say who is telling the truth and who isn't or if the truth might even be somewhere in between, that is for everyone to decide on their own. I personally had a good time with Angelica and was one of several to give her a good review. After seeing someone else say they were about to give her a good review as well I decided to reach out and see what her response was. Now I have only seen her once and it was months ago but we do text back and forth once in a while. I am posting a screen shot from when I asked her about this and her response. Not saying she is telling the truth, but for all I know she could be so I figured I would post it here and people could decide for themselves. I guess if nothing else, people should use a bit of caution until more reports come out that maybe this wasn't true or that she is actually robbing people.
    But there is way too drama going on there. And too many people!

  11. #15404

    For people to consider

    So I am not going to take sides and say who is telling the truth and who isn't or if the truth might even be somewhere in between, that is for everyone to decide on their own. I personally had a good time with Angelica and was one of several to give her a good review. After seeing someone else say they were about to give her a good review as well I decided to reach out and see what her response was. Now I have only seen her once and it was months ago but we do text back and forth once in a while. I am posting a screen shot from when I asked her about this and her response. Not saying she is telling the truth, but for all I know she could be so I figured I would post it here and people could decide for themselves. I guess if nothing else, people should use a bit of caution until more reports come out that maybe this wasn't true or that she is actually robbing people.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATrain66  [View Original Post]
    FML _ So this Sunday evening I walk into a room.

    Next thing I know she's acting weird by the window.

    And. Then 6 guys show up. Really?

    Out $200 and I need to retire.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...f/430466746068
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220427_154255.jpg‎  

  12. #15403

    Jenna comes thru in a pinch

    Success finally!

    Got off work early looking for some BBBJ cim car date action and guess who got back to me quickly, Yup Jenna and she was worth every dollar. If given the chance I will hit her up again and she also has a nice body. Would like to see how she works everything else. So now I take back what I said in a previous post.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-f

  13. #15402
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hello all providers we need more if you working in the Grandville, Jenison, Hudsonville area. I am always looking for a quick hookup after work before I pick up my kids from school. I get out of work usually at 1:30 pm and I have to get my kids at 3:40 pm. I am always scrambling to find a provider and they never text or call back or say hey I am available after 4 smh. Well I or you just lost out on a good time and money.

    FYI Grandville, Hudsonville and Jenison need love too.
    I second that motion.

  14. #15401

    Search her number

    One of the easiest ways to get a name or see if it is a real ad is to search her number on yahoo / google / duckduckgo. Type in the phone number and then ad the word escort after and see what results it brings up. Most times if it is a legit provider who has been around for a while and didn't just change her number it will bring up results like sumosear. Ch that will show you all her ads so you can usually see a few more pics of her as well as see how long and where all that number has been posting. If that number is posting all over, or with pics of different girls or you just don't bring up any provider related results you are probably looking at a bs ad. Just one more way to help you weed through all the garbage and make an informed decision on whether to reach out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runtimes44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with this girl?/ how it went. I'm new and tried searching and sifting through with no success. Thanks.

  15. #15400
    Quote Originally Posted by Runtimes44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with this girl?/ how it went. I'm new and tried searching and sifting through with no success. Thanks.
    I sent a pm to you regarding this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape