Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 1866 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    YES! Large gut and gross. Somehow I continued but left disgusted with myself. Luckily I felt fine a few minutes later and buried the experience down deep.
    It's so easy to turn and walk. And not worry about some handler getting in your face.

  2. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    Also have to keep in mind sometimes these ladies get stalkers. Additionally we are trying to keep them off the Uncle radar as well. We are not looking for essay reviews. It is not hard to take 5-10 minutes when you see ANYONE and post it here. Can be good or bad. Really doesn't take long to get Senior status honestly. I don't know the exact criteria but it did not take me that long.
    I agree with everything you mentioned. I posted about a provider years ago, and she asked me to share her info with senior members with the exception of one particular individual. As it turns out, he had multiple accounts and ended up getting her info anyway. This dude ended up stalking her. I received a long, angry text from her. She's still around, but I haven't seen her since then. I will be a lot more careful with sharing info from now on. There is one provider I've been seeing for several years who I will never share her info, even if she asks.

    It tells you how to get Senior status in the FAQ.

  3. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    We are not looking for essay reviews. It is not hard to take 5-10 minutes when you see ANYONE and post it here. Can be good or bad.
    A problem though is that it creates an incentive to only post positive reviews from your account, or else a UTR might see you posting negative reviews in the past and choose not to share contact info based on that.

  4. #17832

    Sharing info

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I learned my lesson about sharing info about decent providers.
    Also have to keep in mind sometimes these ladies get stalkers. Additionally we are trying to keep them off the Uncle radar as well. We are not looking for essay reviews. It is not hard to take 5-10 minutes when you see ANYONE and post it here. Can be good or bad. Really doesn't take long to get Senior status honestly. I don't know the exact criteria but it did not take me that long.

  5. #17831
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    I been finding alot of success lately on Tryst and for me it has become more reliable and fulfilling when wanting to get my moneys worth. Of course there is still some girls that pop up on there that I will never waste my time with. But I recently came across a new gem that I'm planning on connecting with soon and I was just wondering if anybody else that uses Tryst or any site like it has came across this Young Lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-carolina
    I had the pleasure and she was really fun. Very energetic and her body just shakes and quivers so easily.

  6. #17830
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Current inventory not worth the cost of admission.
    YES! Large gut and gross. Somehow I continued but left disgusted with myself. Luckily I felt fine a few minutes later and buried the experience down deep.

  7. #17829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    In addition to PM like the other member said, you can just create a review of recent providers you've seen and give a go see or avoid rating for each. I don't think that will violate the rules since you're not referencing an std. I hope I don't get dinged for this but the other thing you can do is contact Wake, Vance and Durham county health departments. They should all have investigators who will pretty much track her down and get her treated or let her know consequences if she refuses. I feel like you're talking about a particular std on the rise that starts with an 's' and I know that one is taken really seriously since failure to receive treatment in a certain period has really negative repercussions.
    Since it's Henderson and a notorious drug area than it comes down to sensibilities. I wouldn't see anyone from that area.

  8. #17828
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    My go-to in Henderson, who went dark for a few months, just came out of the hospital. She very clearly picked up a communicable disease and isn't doing the right things to protect others. What's the right way to share this information on the forum without being gossipy or breaking forum rules?
    In addition to PM like the other member said, you can just create a review of recent providers you've seen and give a go see or avoid rating for each. I don't think that will violate the rules since you're not referencing an std. I hope I don't get dinged for this but the other thing you can do is contact Wake, Vance and Durham county health departments. They should all have investigators who will pretty much track her down and get her treated or let her know consequences if she refuses. I feel like you're talking about a particular std on the rise that starts with an 's' and I know that one is taken really seriously since failure to receive treatment in a certain period has really negative repercussions.

  9. #17827
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    My go-to in Henderson, who went dark for a few months, just came out of the hospital. She very clearly picked up a communicable disease and isn't doing the right things to protect others. What's the right way to share this information on the forum without being gossipy or breaking forum rules?
    One way is to PM those that ask.

  10. #17826

    Question for admins or Sr. Members

    My go-to in Henderson, who went dark for a few months, just came out of the hospital. She very clearly picked up a communicable disease and isn't doing the right things to protect others. What's the right way to share this information on the forum without being gossipy or breaking forum rules?

  11. #17825

    How things have changed

    Been semi retired from the game as I was in a long term arrangement with SB, but coming back to a shit show. A lot of new names, most post asking for info and not giving, and seems the escort section has more post about Asian adds than the Asian add section does. Zero talent left from what I can tell, and this group is full of people doing DM's rather than actively sharing.

    Also, has the search feature been updated to find three letter names, or is no one using search? Ie. Used to have to type xNoa to be able to find information in the search, it see everyone just typing Noa in their comments.

    Sorry to hear about your experience, but seems to be driven by complete lack of talent turning this group into an every man for themselves??

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    She told me I can give it out to people who are cool. After my post, I got tons of requests and only shared with senior members or guys that approached me in the right way. I got to tell you, a bit disappointed in some. Had guys promising to share info on UTR providers in exchange, and then completely went silent once they got the number. And less of a big deal, but a bunch who don't ever acknowledge they got my message or say thanks. Will definitely remember those the next time they have a request and will ignore.

    And I'm no senior member but every one of my posts is sharing info, not requesting, and I do a lot of back channelling. Going to be a lot more selective with who I share info with going forward, and only share with people who give back.

  12. #17824

    Fake Asian Miami Blvd

    Stay away. Current inventory not worth the cost of admission.

  13. #17823
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja910  [View Original Post]
    How do we find Bella?
    Text the Asian ads until one text back with the Hollyridge address. There are two there now. So ask for Bella if you want the Mina body and great attitude

  14. #17822

    Sr Member

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Well, being a senior member didn't help me get any responses either, for what's it worth.
    Maybe you didn't ask the right person.

  15. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Being a non-senior member with a number of posts but none of them actual reports, I was in the same boat when the guys on the Fayetteville board were talking about their version of Noa. At first I felt like the seniors were acting like they were in a good ol' boys club. Then I realized that they were honoring the wishes of the provider and protecting a valuable resource. The provider asked that her contact information only be shared with trusted people. On a board like this where we are all almost completely anonymous, the only way to build any credibility is to have a number of posts showing that you are a thoughtful and careful participant. You could also make yourself known by having conversations with some of the senior members via PMs, and I don't mean just saying something like, "Hey how are you? Can I have Noa's info?" One of the seniors responded to me in a PM with something along the lines of, "No offense, but why should I risk messing things up with my favorite provider by sharing her info with some unknown guy?" At first I was a bit pissed at that response, but when I stopped to think about it, it made lots of sense. So, if you are a newbie who's only post is to ask for information on a really good UTR provider, don't take it personally if nobody wants to share with you.
    Well, being a senior member didn't help me get any responses either, for what's it worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape