Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 26406
-
04-27-22 13:57 #17166Regular Member

Posts: 22Deposit required and the consequences
I've come across this twice now. Most recently on the Alligator Escort site. You be gone answering ads and mist are to good to be true. They eventually come around to asking for a deposit to secure your booking. I fell for that once over a year ago and never again. Thing is, if you turn down to many of these or tell them what to do with their deposit request, you start getting calls and messages from some Top Boss Whorehouse dude (which is also likely not real). Wondering if anyone else has experienced this??
-
04-27-22 12:41 #17165Senior Member

Posts: 75Stripes?
Are those whip marks on her back?
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 12:13 #17164Senior Member

Posts: 733You need to link from the first page on the site. With all the different girls. Link to that and not the girls individual page.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 12:08 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 421I only visit her for her oral skills. Has a handler she calls her dealer. I've seen him a few times, he's harmless. Saggy loose skin but a nice blow that's worth it.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 11:49 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 812Reckless driving
Funny you should bring up reckless driving as this appeared yesterday. https://www.milwaukeemag.com/these-p...ving-epidemic/.
Originally Posted by MkeClassicGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 10:44 #17161I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Red
She's on n76th st, I never had a problem there.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 10:39 #17160Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134I screwed up!
But still a good time. I was buzzed and thought I set up a date with Mary Fox. She is sexy with a slender build. I still dropped her three bills and she was quite appreciative. We spit in each other's mouth's for a while till she started rolling my cock out of my pants. I wasn't fully hard because I jacked off twice before to make sure I lasted long. She asked me if I get bigger because if I did she'd need more lubrication to accommodate my size (I'm 9 soft and near 13 hard). I asked if she can deep throat and she said," What are you? Fuckin' crazy" She straddled my face RCG while slapping my balls and digging her nails in my ass! She "O'd" twice and I felt her sucking my knob. She called me a b*tch and and slid her asshole on my tongue." Your cock isn't the only thing that's long" and she started riding my tongue anally. At first her ass tasted fine but after a few tasted like doo-doo. I was too horned up too mind and gave her shit-hole a thorough cleaning. She had nearly half my dick in her mouth and she called me a b*tch and told me to cum "You big-dicked b*tch while finger banging my man-pussy! Within moments I filled her mouth while she was still ass mounting my tongue.
Originally Posted by KangarooKid
[View Original Post]
2 b cont. My mistress now needs her ass cleaned!
-
04-27-22 10:34 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 748Olivia
Was going to see her yesterday but wasn't a fan of her location yesterday. Has anyone gone to her just north of downtown location? She still rather good as she had positive reviews a little bit ago. I'd like to see her by the airport.
-
04-27-22 05:42 #17158Regular Member

Posts: 11Semi-Retiring Rayna
To bring everyone up to speed on Rayna, she is semi-retiring to allow more time to work on her online en devours. Rayna will still visit at the playground probably 3 maybe 4 days a week. Recently she has introduced other females hoping one would take her place when she is not there. Rayna's actual work days are TBD and if anyone and who will be answering the playground phone is still unknown.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 05:33 #17157Regular Member

Posts: 20Northside
Northside isn't generally safe. Lots of wreckless driving and gun violence.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 02:59 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 303Anyone else see this Ashley and has more info?
Here's a current ad.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...aukee/80501451
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 02:10 #17155Senior Member

Posts: 303What's the incall like? She says she's on the northside. Isn't that a not-so-nice area of town?
Originally Posted by KangarooKid
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 23:20 #17154Senior Member

Posts: 69Help with link?
So I want to submit an experience that I had with a provider recently but her ad is only on Megapersonals and every time I post the link to her ad it redirects to the site's main page. Is there a way to get by this? If so please let me know I deeply appreciate it.
-
04-26-22 18:32 #17153Regular Member

Posts: 19Experience her?
Does anyone have any experience with this girl who posts in Milwaukee and Appleton? Good / bad / rates / rules? And is she reliable on arrival time to outcall? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/25520945.
-
04-26-22 16:19 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 56https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/982006800004
Anyone with experience on this one?











Reply With Quote





