Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8730
-
04-27-22 11:43 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 35Yes
I had a visit with her about a month ago. I often work around that area so I made contact after failing to hear back from a few others. She was located just a few blocks off rt 1 in a small apartment complex. The apartment was clean and looked more like a family residence with pictures around and the such. No sketchy people hanging around but I believe there might have been a family member sleeping upstairs. No issues though. Opted for the deal in the title and was happy. BBBJCIM. She started out slow then let me play with her fun bags for a bit before finishing me off. It was not mind blowing or anything but it was safe, easy coms, decent area and all the plusses that you may not get going to most of the providers on here. In my experiences anyway. I may actually go back now that I'm thinking about it. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Also Marie was a lot of fun when I visited her a couple months back. Easy to get in touch with. Didn't have a bunch of rules and actually tried. I have not been back yet because I wanted to try out a few others but out of the lot she was still the best time.
-
04-27-22 07:52 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 329Usually stay away from shit like this
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/337050862077
Normally I'd stay away from someone advertising so low since she's prob sucking off her whole neighborhood. But, in the mood for something different. Anyone ever actually met this girl?
Outside that, prob will go see Marie in Hamden since everyone seems to have great things to say about her.
-
04-26-22 22:40 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 107Thick booty white girl
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/148069692431
Is she worth the drive she has a nice body on her.
-
04-26-22 18:05 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 45Nikki
Saw her maybe a year ago. Contrary to mostly negative reviews at the time, I though she looked and performed great. Maybe we just had chemistry. The BBJ and DATY was great. She really got into both. Wore some black stockings that looked awesome with her feet over my shoulders. The dude she's usually with was around in the hotel, with a friend, but left us alone and seemed harmless. She absolutely would not go under 1 for a qv, so I was hesitant, but in retrospect, I left feeling positive and not questioning my entire life like I usually end up doing with most providers.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 17:30 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 930Bad STG link, sometimes its the period
Remove the period and voila.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/348342106664
-
04-26-22 16:01 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 142She's been around for a while. Saw her about 10 years ago. Looks were hot but she was all about UPSELL. I don't remember any details.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 13:50 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 96Your link is bad. This Nikki?
Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:21 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 132Wee little person
Please if someone finds a midget, dwarf etc etc. Definitely post a review with a link!!
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:02 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 131Two things I want to try
Has anyone ever found a midget are someone under4'10. And A nice attractive black girl. Any feedback?
-
04-25-22 17:53 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 46Beee
Saw her early AM and she was a real mixed bag. Scattered, anxious, and low effort. Made me wait 15 min in the room for her nonsense, attitude when I arrived because she wanted a longer stay. The BBJ was actually good, no DT all the way but still very nice technique. Problem was it lasted two min's until she's marching the cover on. And only from behind, any other suggestion was met with a groan and attitude. Maybe I caught her at the end of a busy night but damn, what a disappointment. Blew in the bag fast as I could and left. For 125/175 QV / HHR you can do better. Tits are decent at best and her belly goes out just as far. Solid ass though.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:27 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 1533See Melly, do not see Bee (aka Rebecca aka Snowbunnie)
#4757 as mentioned in my post of Rebecca, she's a trouble maker. Recently she did doubles with Melly. Rebecca has been conning others that Melly is still with her. When you show, Rebecca says Melly had to leave. She refuses to remove Melly's pics.
With that said, go see Melly. She is sweet and fun. Plenty of cheerleading going on. She made me feel very comfortable. Only did a qv but passionate kisses and daty were good. The final event is much to be desired and on GFE fashion. Glad to repeat.
If you are a fan if Melly (left), report the following ad to remove is so Rebecca (right) cannot use it anymore.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/043513694688
-
04-25-22 15:23 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 446I agree and have had the same experience. I recommend the double with Melly.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
Have fun, be safe.
-
04-25-22 14:13 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks
Thanks for the review, been meaning to check her out.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:50 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 27My fault and thanks for the correction, BMD.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:42 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 5229Corrected link: https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/170171648243.
Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey
[View Original Post]
BMD









Reply With Quote






