Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47950
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.
    Unless someone new would speculate you spent time with Mia (sometimes goes by Nina). Older but petite / small. Good outcome when work on her terms, poor when one confronts her with a menu.

  2. #47949
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Glad Wendy took care of you. I've had both girls for a 4 hand with a table shower and it went very well. Great option in the area.
    Really, when was that?

  3. #47948

    Massage Legend

    Stopped by Legend after hearing good reports. Drew "Gina", young spinner body, 30 (ish), wearing mask, seemed shy. She had a good massage technique and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She started teasing half way through after some OTC on my part. The flip came and a good time was had, mostly OTC however. All good. Would repeat when in the area to see the other girls. 60/70.

  4. #47947
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't a bad time, great massage, and perky squeezable tits. She just shorted my time and wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when they keep their mask on. Made my decision to leave 40 instead of more easier.

    I forgot to mention, that the walls are paper-thin. Whoever else was working was on the phone in the next room, and it was clear as day. I was like, okay she's going to hang up soon, which never happened, so I got Grace to go tell her to shut up or go talk somewhere else. Just an FYI for those who like to moan. LOL.
    Have you tried the large room with the couch? It's like double the size, usually pretty quiet in there and I never hear anything but the music.

  5. #47946
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    Glad Wendy took care of you. I've had both girls for a 4 hand with a table shower and it went very well. Great option in the area.

  6. #47945
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Care Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    In Alpharetta.
    If it is, they don't have anyone named Nicey.

  7. #47944

    Tipping Advice JMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    2?'s:
    Is 60 the new tip with inflation? I don't want to blow the curve, but I'm kind of feeling the need to tip more since it's hitting them too. I didn't feel bad for leaving Grace 40 since she wasn't too friendly and shorted me time.
    I see your first question hasn't been answered and tip questions abound throughout this forum. Tip amount is a decision to make based on your enjoyment not inflation. Most massage fees are still at the 60 dollar per hour range in Camps. Some Camps have moved to 70 for the hour. You could tip based on 2/3's of the massage fee (60 massage = 40 tip, 70 massage = 45 tip). Or do what I do and tip based on service and satisfaction. If it's only L1, then a L1 tip. L2 commands a higher tip. Same with L3 service. Somewhere in between a level then more than but not too much more. Don't get all giddy and "in love" if you have a great time. Just leave a reasonable tip appropriate for the level of service. JMTC.

  8. #47943

    Is this Care massage?

    In Alpharetta.

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.

  9. #47942
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    The slimmer girl is Amy.

  10. #47941

    New Massage

    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.

  11. #47940

    South side

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph12  [View Original Post]
    I need something closer. Don't feel like driving 40 minutes up north for a HE. Any good spots around the Clayton Henry Fayette area? I seen a spot called Phoenix Day Spa but haven't checked to see if they're a legit place.
    Try Han massage in Tyrone. You can leave happy but they are asking 70 for the hour plus tip. Cindy is cute but has GPS. Kiki is the best value.

  12. #47939
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    So I finally gave great a shot. They were 2 girls there but I only saw the one. Thick pretty girl with the titty do syndrome. Wasn't very pleasant. No touching. Massage totally sucked. Probably used half gallon of hot oil. Scary hot like the hot towel can be. Mostly sat in chair and rubbed my ass and thighs. Didn't ask name because I don't give a fk. I was hoping the Lulu from health massage was there. Since I heard they had a lulu working. Has anyone seen or know where the lulu from health massage from Cumming is? She hasn't been there the last few times I visited. IMO she give one of the better massages in the area. Not likely I be back to the not great or even half ass massage.
    Forgot the fat girl's name but, she seems to be the manager, answering calls and scheduling appointments. In addition to being fugly, she gives off a very negative vibe. I stop in for a look-see if I'm on my way to Texas Roadhouse.

  13. #47938
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Looking at checking out the spa (old Sunlight) near Habersham any one got information.
    Use the search function and read Rubmaps.

  14. #47937

    Any AMPs South of Atlanta?

    I need something closer. Don't feel like driving 40 minutes up north for a HE. Any good spots around the Clayton Henry Fayette area? I seen a spot called Phoenix Day Spa but haven't checked to see if they're a legit place.

  15. #47936

    I-spa anybody?

    Looking at checking out the spa (old Sunlight) near Habersham any one got information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape