Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21335
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I did a bit of scouting. The Arlington location has been converted to a massage studio. The woman who was working was Chinese, 25-30, and nice looking. Nova (+60), topless (+40), and CBJ (+120) are available. I did not sample the service.
    I did sample the CBJ service. Not really recommended. Too much teeth. She couldn't do the job with the CBJ, so after trying, got the HJ finish. She is younger, 30?, Not too hot, but not an old bag either.

    I won't be back though.

  2. #21334

    Nikki Tysons

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../21062693.html

    Quotes 220 H 160 HHr all in, no upsell.

    Scheduling was easy, location was good.

    Pictures are of her, but a little dated probably. Nice skin, nice curves. Boobs are fake so a little too firm for my liking.

    Shower was available. Decent massage, good BBBJ, and good IOP for CFS. It felt a little rushed, but I used all but 5 minutes of 1 Hr so guess I can't complain too much. I'd probably repeat, but I'm on the search for nice naturals and BBBJCIM. I'll probably try Apple when she's back in town. Not sure if there's a way to get into the agencies without giving PII, but rather just by stacking referrals.

    It's been awhile since I've hobbied last, and this wasn't a bad way to maybe start back up.

  3. #21333

    Back in the saddle

    Decided to explore.

    Magic Hands Lisa.

    She is very cool. Her massage skills are excellent, Thai trained. The room setup is relaxing. Lisa is easy to talk with. Standard finish. Was offered a shower after, which I took. Recommended.

    Magic, Annandale.

    Got to meet Beautiful and Gorgeous, LOL. Both are fun. Greeted by gorgeous at the door, I spied beautiful and said, I want the tall one. She looked at me and said "everyone wants her", LOL.

    So while I'm on the table gorgeous walks in, starts rubbing my neck, shoulders. The two are talking, laughing. Gorgeous says all she does is clean and answer her door for beautiful, then She ducks out.

    Beautiful finishes the massage, delivers a standard nova. On the way out I'm thinking that I may try gorgeous next time.

    4-hands would be interesting with these two, just saying.

    Great atmosphere. Different from the Barney days with Sara.

    Recommend.

    Concept.

    Based on recent reviews stopped by Concept. Nice TS. Well the hot water felt great due to the cold weather. Lee fired up the table heater, nice touch. She proceeded to give an outstanding massage while we chatted about work, marriage, men getting massages. She's fun. Whispered in my ear, time to flip. What do you want? Opted for basic.

    Recommend.

    Which is best? All three are great. Depending on how you tip, price is almost equal. I learned when first starting to monger, a bigger tip usually resulted in a better experience second or third visit.

  4. #21332

    Something different

    Just arrived back in town after a six month absence and jumped on the AMP thread to see what is new. Was a bit disappointed with amount of Senior posts and the experiences shared so I tried something new.

    I called Tina from Springfield ACS who is heavily reviewed in the escort thread. Before I have stuck to AMPs but nothing on that thread seemed interesting today. I got ahold of "Tina" and confirmed the time and she texted right back with address (decent hotel in Springfield) and rates (3 HHR and $.6 HR).

    Off I go and the door is answered by a cute petite curvy Chinese who is not Tina from her pervious descriptions. She looks like LuLu Chu only 30 pounds heavier and 30 years older. Thought about bailing but came inside and declared HHR after pleasantries and left the donation on the dresser.

    Off came all clothes and free roaming everywhere. After about three minutes I made her wet and she had me lie on the bed for a good long BBBJ. She came up for breath to ask "do you want fuck without condom?" I ask how much and she said. 4 so I agree. She rolls over and in it goes.

    After 10 minutes of pumping mish I feel a nut building but use this trick I learned in Korea years ago where I blow without expression and keep pumping. She didn't notice so after a few more minutes I say "I can't cum" so she goes to HJ and then back to CG and finally to doggy where I cum a second time with a loud moan so she thinks I just had one nut. After that a shower and the. 4 tip and she is all smiles.

    She does have some quirks like spitting during BBBJ and no ass play or FIV but it was a straight 30 min of BBBJ and BBFSCIP for $.7 which is about what I pay for HHR with CFS in an AMP. I still prefer AMP's for their anonymity but this was a change of pace.

  5. #21331
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyPopkins  [View Original Post]
    Mika spa Arlington. Was passing through the area and decided this place looked promising. Ventured for the hh. . 5 massage was ok. She asked if I had been there before and like a rookie, say no first time here. I thought I might have messed up. She said you are cute, very strong and grabbed the boys with force, wasn't expecting that. I was rock had instant. She said "flip now" I said "yes ma'am". Started stroking, asked for. 5, told her. 4. She agreed, but wouldn't remove top. Didn't really need it though. Doming about a very forward provider is such a turn to for me. She cleaned me up and gave me her phone number. Said to call her for more fun. I got excited till I looked.

    It up and it was the spas phone number not a personal number.
    My experience with spas in general is that it takes a few visits to get personal phone numbers (as long as they are attracted to you LOL) Even if you are physically attractive, if you are too forceful with grabbing ass and groping then that will generally kill any chance of getting personal phone numbers.

  6. #21330

    Mika

    Mika spa Arlington. Was passing through the area and decided this place looked promising. Ventured for the hh. . 5 massage was ok. She asked if I had been there before and like a rookie, say no first time here. I thought I might have messed up. She said you are cute, very strong and grabbed the boys with force, wasn't expecting that. I was rock had instant. She said "flip now" I said "yes ma'am". Started stroking, asked for. 5, told her. 4. She agreed, but wouldn't remove top. Didn't really need it though. Doming about a very forward provider is such a turn to for me. She cleaned me up and gave me her phone number. Said to call her for more fun. I got excited till I looked.

    It up and it was the spas phone number not a personal number.

  7. #21329
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan303  [View Original Post]
    Was in Tysons getting my car serviced and decided to have some fun since there was time to kill. Did a quick search and found that B&M was only a quick walk away so I headed over to the rather busy, but anon backlot they are located in. Walked right in and was quickly greeted by Amber, I opted for the 30 min with TS and was whisked away to my room where I dropped my clothes and slung the towel over my shoulder (this is my normal MO cause I like being naked in front of others and it lets the ladies know why I'm there! After a minute Amber comes back to the room, see's me naked and jokingly says "you don't know how to use a towel" and laughs. From there we head to the shower room with my dick bouncing behind her and once in, I pass off the towel and do the usual face down then she starts the wash. Amber did a great job with the clean up and made sure to pay attention to the boys and my shaft, so much so that I raised my butt up and she did some nice milking to get me hard. On the flip she covered me with a wash cloth, which I quickly tossed to the side, she did another quick clean up and then dried me off nicely, from there she escorted me back to my room, oh she carried the towel so I didn't have to worry about it this time.

    Back in the room at last I lay face down on the table, which was covered in a disposable sheet (thought that was nice since you could tell they swap them out after each customer) and covers me with a full sheet before going to work on me. She did a good job with medium pressure and actually seemed to know what she was doing so I just laid back and enjoyed. When she moved to the shoulders and back I took the liberty of doing OTC roaming, she didn't flinch and was making moaning sounds the whole time which I liked. Just before the flip she moved back to my feet and with a quick motion yanked my sheet off and smacked my ass, I flipped over and she started again with the legs but quickly moved to my side, more OTC, I felt up her A cups then quickly moved down to her ass. She was wearing leggings so I slid my hand inside and managed to rub her asshole and pussy from behind. From there she pulled her top and leggings off and I resumed my getting to know you session on her pussy (which was shaved BTW so nice touch).
    Great report. This spot seems to be a sleeper compared to Enliven and G&G which are across the street and the reviews on both of them are kind of blah (based on reviews on rubmaps and here).

    Too bad she was wearing leggings. Maybe they want first timers / non-mongers to think it's legit spa. If they were wearing the slutty short dresses or daisy duke shorts outfit then you immediately know it's game on LOL.

  8. #21328

    VIP in Vienna

    I made another stop at VIP Therapy in Vienna, close to the Dunn Loring area. I saw Hannah again, average looking (I think Chinese) provider, wearing my favorite AMP outfit (tight shorts and tank top). It's 60 for the half hour and 80 for an hour. They do have a TS.

    Hannah gives a really good legit massage. I have her on the top of my list for legit massage if I'm in need of one. She uses a type of paste rather than oil. For extras, I have her milk me while I'm on all fours. She can do a good edging if you direct her to do so. No FS or BJ but will play P2 P if she likes you. She is about an A cup though so those liking breasts are out of luck. Again she is average looking but I go to see her for the legit massage first and anything else is bonus.

  9. #21327
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan  [View Original Post]
    How was Amber in looks?
    Cute, very small frame, would say she was around 5'2"ish, also she kept her mask on the whole time so it was hard to get a clear look at her face.

  10. #21326
    Quote Originally Posted by BlurryVision28  [View Original Post]
    Many people's ego gets hurt when they find someone who got more "action" than another. Of course, being in denial is one way of coping with that. While the reality is that these women see a lot of guys. And THEY are human, and will still be attracted to those who take care of their health (exercise & diet), hygiene, dress well, and if you have a good personality. You could flaunt all the money you want, it's usually acting. Shit even Jeff Bezo's GF couldn't stop giving googly eyes to Leonardo DiCaprio when she saw him, and Bezo's is the richest man on earth. He can't BUY the way his girl looked Leonardo in that one picture.

    And yea, when they are genuinely attracted to you, sometimes you get more play because they WANT TO.
    This got out control a bit. I just wanted to verify if they had a new girl or not. .

    Valid points all around.

  11. #21325

    Any recommendations?

    Will be visiting in a couple weeks near the alexandria area and was hoping someone can recommend a good MP close by that is worth a visit. I like big naturals so feel free to pm me directly and hope I can return the favor if anyone visits the midwest.

  12. #21324

    B & m

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan303  [View Original Post]
    Was in Tysons getting my car serviced and decided to have some fun since there was time to kill. Did a quick search and found that B&M was only a quick walk away so I headed over to the rather busy, but anon backlot they are located in. Walked right in and was quickly greeted by Amber, I opted for the 30 min with TS and was whisked away to my room where I dropped my clothes and slung the towel over my shoulder (this is my normal MO cause I like being naked in front of others and it lets the ladies know why I'm there! After a minute Amber comes back to the room, see's me naked and jokingly says "you don't know how to use a towel" and laughs. From there we head to the shower room with my dick bouncing behind her and once in, I pass off the towel and do the usual face down then she starts the wash. Amber did a great job with the clean up and made sure to pay attention to the boys and my shaft, so much so that I raised my butt up and she did some nice milking to get me hard. On the flip she covered me with a wash cloth, which I quickly tossed to the side, she did another quick clean up and then dried me off nicely, from there she escorted me back to my room, oh she carried the towel so I didn't have to worry about it this time..
    How was Amber in looks?

  13. #21323
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Angela at yumi spa.

    Advertises on Craigslist, I've seen her 3 times now and all the while I kept thinking to myself. This chick looks familiar. We did some small talk and she told me she lived in Fairfax for 7 years and I scoffed at her jokingly and said I've been in Virginia for close to a decade and I've never crossed paths with you, how come? She told me she's only been doing massage just recently and had previously another job only answering calls for another spa. I didn't buy that but didn't pay it much attention. We moved to the flip after the lackluster massage and while I was kissing her and squeezing her soft breasts it triggered a rain main moment in me. I stopped abruptly and blurted out, "You are Nicole from smooth water spa! I know you!" Her eyes lit up like an undercover agent exposed from her clandestine mission.

    This is how one should earn the senior status on this board LOL.

    But yes I mentioned to her that I did see her back when smooth water spa was on the fifth floor of mosby towers. When I brought up relics like Kelly, May, and my old favorite there Mia, she finally resigned her amnesia and we spent the next few minutes reminiscing as a blew in her hand. Good times. She told me Mia got fat and doesn't massage anymore because of it LOL. American diets will do that to ya haha..
    Mia was my favorite too. Do you know where is she now?

  14. #21322

    It's insecurities

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    We have a tendency on this board to persecute members when they get, how do I put this? . "more miles per gallon".

    We're quick to deny reality rather than accept that sometimes people get better service. These ladies aren't robots that follow a set script it's entirely plausible that OP came at the right moment and at the right time (pun intended) and got a little bit extra in his standard visit. He even implied that this particular scenario was the exception, not the rule. Let's not roast him at the stake gentlemen.

    These ladies don't always give us the same name so it's quite possible your Jenny is his Anji.

    It's also quite possible there is a different girl there as it is possible he made it all up, but there just isn't any reason to do the latter. Nothing is gained so let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt and stop getting butthurt over it.
    Many people's ego gets hurt when they find someone who got more "action" than another. Of course, being in denial is one way of coping with that. While the reality is that these women see a lot of guys. And THEY are human, and will still be attracted to those who take care of their health (exercise & diet), hygiene, dress well, and if you have a good personality. You could flaunt all the money you want, it's usually acting. Shit even Jeff Bezo's GF couldn't stop giving googly eyes to Leonardo DiCaprio when she saw him, and Bezo's is the richest man on earth. He can't BUY the way his girl looked Leonardo in that one picture.

    And yea, when they are genuinely attracted to you, sometimes you get more play because they WANT TO.

  15. #21321

    B&M Therapy

    Was in Tysons getting my car serviced and decided to have some fun since there was time to kill. Did a quick search and found that B&M was only a quick walk away so I headed over to the rather busy, but anon backlot they are located in. Walked right in and was quickly greeted by Amber, I opted for the 30 min with TS and was whisked away to my room where I dropped my clothes and slung the towel over my shoulder (this is my normal MO cause I like being naked in front of others and it lets the ladies know why I'm there! After a minute Amber comes back to the room, see's me naked and jokingly says "you don't know how to use a towel" and laughs. From there we head to the shower room with my dick bouncing behind her and once in, I pass off the towel and do the usual face down then she starts the wash. Amber did a great job with the clean up and made sure to pay attention to the boys and my shaft, so much so that I raised my butt up and she did some nice milking to get me hard. On the flip she covered me with a wash cloth, which I quickly tossed to the side, she did another quick clean up and then dried me off nicely, from there she escorted me back to my room, oh she carried the towel so I didn't have to worry about it this time.

    Back in the room at last I lay face down on the table, which was covered in a disposable sheet (thought that was nice since you could tell they swap them out after each customer) and covers me with a full sheet before going to work on me. She did a good job with medium pressure and actually seemed to know what she was doing so I just laid back and enjoyed. When she moved to the shoulders and back I took the liberty of doing OTC roaming, she didn't flinch and was making moaning sounds the whole time which I liked. Just before the flip she moved back to my feet and with a quick motion yanked my sheet off and smacked my ass, I flipped over and she started again with the legs but quickly moved to my side, more OTC, I felt up her A cups then quickly moved down to her ass. She was wearing leggings so I slid my hand inside and managed to rub her asshole and pussy from behind. From there she pulled her top and leggings off and I resumed my getting to know you session on her pussy (which was shaved BTW so nice touch). She reaches down and slowly massages my cock while moaning, I ask if she is up for some 69, she acts like she either can't hear me or doesn't understand so I try again, then I do the blow job motion and hand signal for sex but she kept playing innocent so I said fuck it and let her continue while I felt her up. She added a little oil and sped up her cock work and before long I let loose a huge load that went all the way up to my forehead. She giggled and said she must be better than my wife, that was when I realized I left my ring on LOL. I said she was great and really want more next time, she smiled and said "if I can be your girlfriend without your wife knowing we can do more". After that she cleaned me up and I got dressed while she grabbed me a drink, she walked me out and gave me a hug, I went back to find my car still needed more work and wouldn't be ready for 2 more hours.

    6 for the half and I tipped. 6 for the massage. Totally worth the trip and I'm already thinking of what else needs to be fixed on my car so I can have an excuse to be in that area again.

    JM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape