Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 1856 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 30297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17472

    Kylie 2 dates good

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/586484094977 I saw Kylie twice and had 2 good dates CBJ and good pounding in every position she can take a good pounding not that I'm huge lolshe was a fun time let me go over the qv both times. Came outside to meet me both time apartment wasn't the best kelp but wasn't to bad had a cat maybe a few I do remember seeing one cat. I was shocked to see all the bad reviews nasty house with nats flying around doing bbf got pregnant on and on. She had demon teeth what was left but it didn't bother me she barely open her mouth when she talk or cover it up. Sounds like the demons got to be to much but even after the bad reviews I wanted to see for myself and she ether won't respond or ghost or respond late at night while I was sleeping. Anyone know if things got any better bc I would like to pound her a few more times and if she had a bay?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kylie u.jpg‎  

  2. #17471

    Legit

    Stepped out of retirement and saw this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80593489

    Pictures aren't her but are a decent representation, she is far better looking than the pics IMO. Staying in one of the airport area hole in the walls.

  3. #17470
    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She used to run with the Carmax crew back in the day. I'm fairly certain she's married, but her man doesn't present any trouble for mongers. Weird that she says no AA, bc her man is black.
    Some black guys don't want or allow their women to date other blacks. No biggie its to many women to get mad about it. But she must have left the carmax addicts and got clean bc none of them I saw posted look over 100 PDS.

  4. #17469
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCooly23  [View Original Post]
    Hey, need to posting and trying to see if anyone has info on this one.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/423525678384.
    Yeah man. Go beat that pussy up & get it in. Suck on those utters too while you're there.

    Let us know how it goes.

    Thanks.

  5. #17468

    Any info on this AD?

    Hey, need to posting and trying to see if anyone has info on this one.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/423525678384

  6. #17467
    I heard those carmax girls will take it bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/230806560269 Ad says no AA but I still want to know if its real and how is she has anyone saw her.

  7. #17466
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    I was waiting for her to raise her rates as so many others have. There was another girl I saw in November for 6 the she went to 7 and now is 8. However, Marley Rae is a great girl so if you have the funds she is a good choice.

  8. #17465

  9. #17464
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/230806560269 Ad says no AA but I still want to know if its real and how is she has anyone saw her.
    She's real. She used to run with the Carmax crew back in the day. I'm fairly certain she's married, but her man doesn't present any trouble for mongers. Weird that she says no AA, bc her man is black.

  10. #17463

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    I second this post and the others too.
    She is bat shit crazy and will go off on you. Not attractive at all. Hard pass.

  11. #17462

    Tiffany Love

    She is trying out another new identity. It is never a good sign when a provider keeps running from their reputation. Now she is trying out being a naughty nurse? Just don't do it.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/707162314602

  12. #17461

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    I second this post and the others too.
    Saw her one time years ago when she was semi not crazy. Was just ok session, but never returned. Hard pass now.

  13. #17460

    Anyone saw her

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/230806560269 Ad says no AA but I still want to know if its real and how is she has anyone saw her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NO AA.jpg‎  

  14. #17459

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow hobbyists,

    Anyone notice that Cali is coming back to Charlotte next week? Goes by Lilah James now.

    She is f ing crazy, and posted that her rates are going up May 1, just before returning to CLT for a visit!

    She is wayyyy too high at $300/ hour. Only way I pay that is for all night. Not worth it.
    I second this post and the others too.

  15. #17458

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to her ad?
    India is her name and she post on Charlotte Skip The Games a lot. Just punch in her name on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape