Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11722

    Milking table, and drain session

    Those terms appear to be the flavor of the month. Soon all the low end streetwalkers that have become high priced escorts only because of the internet advertising, will be using this in their ads. I can imagine a poor monger arriving at a location and seeing a lifted old mattress on cylinder blocks with a small hole dug out of the mattress. She says, lay down baby. Reaches under and slatheres his sick with peanut butter. Telling him her midget mom is under the table getting ready to rock his world. In actuality a toothless goat that loves peanut butter is under there. Please post if it happens to one of you guys.

  2. #11721

    Please help a fellow monger from out of town

    Hi,

    I expect to be in Louisville area in June. Can you suggest the best massage parlors? HE of course, but attractive girls, fairly open to options especially desired. I'll be glad to share info when you're in my neck of the woods. Normally I prefer AMPs but any easy, good escorts (because I won't have a lot of time) known in the area good too. Here or via PM. Thanks!

  3. #11720

    Monger Hall Of Fame

    Would have to hang it up after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    It would be true monger hat trick if you could find a mom with a milking table and twin midget daughters!

  4. #11719

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Sun spa recently? Curious what the scene is there for FS or where the best option is for that currently.
    Give it a shot. I've heard it's very good.

  5. #11718

    Sun spa

    Has anyone been to Sun spa recently? Curious what the scene is there for FS or where the best option is for that currently.

  6. #11717

    Hat Trick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Do they use their hands and mouth or what? I am severely interested and really want to try it, it might become a bucket list item along with twins, mom and daughter and midgets LOL.
    It would be true monger hat trick if you could find a mom with a milking table and twin midget daughters!

  7. #11716

    Sun Spa

    Has anyone been to sun spa off Westport recently? Curious what the scene was there. Is this one of the best for FS or are there better alternatives?

  8. #11715

    Milking

    Do they use their hands and mouth or what? I am severely interested and really want to try it, it might become a bucket list item along with twins, mom and daughter and midgets LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    An actual milking table has a hole in the table so when you lay on your stomach your member goes in the hole. After a back massage she will get under the table and milk you dry. Good milkers will see how many loads of milk you can do in alloted time. I know one of the traveling girls that come to the area has milked a guy 6 times in one hour.

  9. #11714
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    What is the difference between a milking and drain session anyway??
    An actual milking table has a hole in the table so when you lay on your stomach your member goes in the hole. After a back massage she will get under the table and milk you dry. Good milkers will see how many loads of milk you can do in alloted time. I know one of the traveling girls that come to the area has milked a guy 6 times in one hour.

  10. #11713

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Melody from rubmd?
    I tried to contact her twice earlier in week and she never got back to me.

  11. #11712

    Likewise I would like to know

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    I would love to know about her milking table and draining sessions as well if anyone has any experience. Pm me.
    What is the difference between a milking and drain session anyway??

  12. #11711

    Sunny Spa

    Just wondering if anyone who has been to Sunny Spa Clarksville lately.

    I am working right down the street from it this week and thought about a visit if reports were decent.

  13. #11710

    Spring Spa Jeffersonville

    To follow up on my earlier inquiry, I passed through the area last week. Within the previous 24 hours I had sessions in Chicago and Indianapolis, so I opted for a more mellow experience when I got to the greater Louisville area and chose Spring Spa, which I had visited back in 2018.

    What I liked about Spring Spa the first time was that, though the service is limited, it was administered by an attractive and young Korean girl. Well, this time my masseuse was old enough to be my 2018 girl's mother. Doh! I decided to stay anyway since I wasn't looking for anything exotic. The rub was okay and on the flip this older Korean lady (I forget her name, sorry!) delivered a very, very good handshake. She was fairly busty but she positioned herself sort of sitting on the edge of the table with her back to me so all I could really do was relax and enjoy, which I did. So, not the same experience I was expecting but pleasant nonetheless. Would possibly repeat there if I was only looking for a similar level of service, but it sounds like there are much better options out there. Oh, and she wore a mask and gave me a mask to wear as well.

    Crossed the bridge into Louisville proper feeling refreshed and happy and got a nice BBQ dinner on Frankfort Avenue (FABD) and some tasty ice cream at Graeter's before continuing my journey south. Hope to see you again soon, Louisville!

  14. #11709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

    As always Happy hunting and be safe.
    I would love to know about her milking table and draining sessions as well if anyone has any experience. Pm me.

  15. #11708

    Yes, she really did that

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I read on here a couple of times that she posted a mongers picture and real name on one of the ad sites. I didn't see it, but that's red flag for me. Or, I guess a good reason not to give out your real name or use your real phone number.
    I know for sure that she did that because I was the one who posted a negative review of her that pissed her off. The next day, I got a PM telling me that I might want to look at RubRatings as she has posted a pic and name in response to my message about her. But, the pic and name wasn't me. I haven't posted anything about her again in sympathy for the poor guy who she thought was me.

    That is about as low as it can go. Really terrible thing to do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape