Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 30297
-
04-27-22 20:16 #17472Banned Member

Posts: 905Kylie 2 dates good
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/586484094977 I saw Kylie twice and had 2 good dates CBJ and good pounding in every position she can take a good pounding not that I'm huge lolshe was a fun time let me go over the qv both times. Came outside to meet me both time apartment wasn't the best kelp but wasn't to bad had a cat maybe a few I do remember seeing one cat. I was shocked to see all the bad reviews nasty house with nats flying around doing bbf got pregnant on and on. She had demon teeth what was left but it didn't bother me she barely open her mouth when she talk or cover it up. Sounds like the demons got to be to much but even after the bad reviews I wanted to see for myself and she ether won't respond or ghost or respond late at night while I was sleeping. Anyone know if things got any better bc I would like to pound her a few more times and if she had a bay?
-
04-27-22 19:27 #17471Senior Member

Posts: 391Legit
Stepped out of retirement and saw this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80593489
Pictures aren't her but are a decent representation, she is far better looking than the pics IMO. Staying in one of the airport area hole in the walls.
-
04-27-22 18:45 #17470Banned Member

Posts: 905Some black guys don't want or allow their women to date other blacks. No biggie its to many women to get mad about it. But she must have left the carmax addicts and got clean bc none of them I saw posted look over 100 PDS.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 17:48 #17469Senior Member

Posts: 40Yeah man. Go beat that pussy up & get it in. Suck on those utters too while you're there.
Originally Posted by JohnCooly23
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
-
04-27-22 15:45 #17468Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on this AD?
Hey, need to posting and trying to see if anyone has info on this one.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/423525678384
-
04-27-22 15:32 #17467Senior Member

Posts: 7334I heard those carmax girls will take it bareback?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 14:11 #17466Senior Member

Posts: 99I was waiting for her to raise her rates as so many others have. There was another girl I saw in November for 6 the she went to 7 and now is 8. However, Marley Rae is a great girl so if you have the funds she is a good choice.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 13:42 #17465Senior Member

Posts: 241Marley rae
-
04-27-22 10:42 #17464Senior Member

Posts: 309She's real. She used to run with the Carmax crew back in the day. I'm fairly certain she's married, but her man doesn't present any trouble for mongers. Weird that she says no AA, bc her man is black.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 07:27 #17463Senior Member

Posts: 610Cali
She is bat shit crazy and will go off on you. Not attractive at all. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 07:19 #17462Senior Member

Posts: 7334Tiffany Love
She is trying out another new identity. It is never a good sign when a provider keeps running from their reputation. Now she is trying out being a naughty nurse? Just don't do it.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/707162314602
-
04-27-22 06:51 #17461Senior Member

Posts: 96Cali
Saw her one time years ago when she was semi not crazy. Was just ok session, but never returned. Hard pass now.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 04:54 #17460Banned Member

Posts: 905Anyone saw her
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/230806560269 Ad says no AA but I still want to know if its real and how is she has anyone saw her.
-
04-26-22 22:51 #17459Senior Member

Posts: 350Cali
I second this post and the others too.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 21:23 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 77India
India is her name and she post on Charlotte Skip The Games a lot. Just punch in her name on STG.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






