Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 31083
-
04-26-22 15:56 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 25Escort reports
Hi fellow hobbyists,
Anyone notice that Cali is coming back to Charlotte next week? Goes by Lilah James now.
She is f ing crazy, and posted that her rates are going up May 1, just before returning to CLT for a visit!
She is wayyyy too high at $300/ hour. Only way I pay that is for all night. Not worth it.
-
04-26-22 15:36 #18242Banned Member

Posts: 905I use priceline to get chicks rooms some time and put their names as guess. About a month ago I did that and when she got to the room she had to file her CC few days later she said hey man they holding 100 dollars on my card for deposit for seven days I need that money send it I will send it back then. I been doing that at La quinta for years never a issue with holding deposit so I called them and dude said oh no that's for damages under smoking in room and said he told her that. She was trying to hussel me after she messed up. I was so happy I wasn't there and they filed my card LOL. I got the room online so she didn't have to wait on me I guess that night she had company bc she doesn't smoke.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 13:25 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info?
Anyone seen this one? Incall in Mallard Creek.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/168780258588
-
04-26-22 12:52 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 7332I never met her and my nuts have been snipped so it can't be me. Maybe the guy that reported fucking her on the BBFS thread? His baby batter is all over town.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:32 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 7332They can tear the place up and steal shit and you are on the hook for it. If I was to get a SWer a room, I would pay in cash and have her put it in her name. Then again, that may not work as many hotels want a CC to hold a room, even if you are paying in cash
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:25 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 1205I think she is only selling videos.
Originally Posted by CLTbbc
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:16 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 1205Hope you didn't use a CC when you got her that room. Also never ever get a SW a room.
Originally Posted by Life4799
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:24 #18236Banned Member

Posts: 634Lady G
Lucky I totally understand your concern and most things out there are now a scam but from what I remember Lady G has always had the same area which has been 336 because she started out of Greensboro. Don't get Lady G confused with Big G because Lady G blows Big G out of the water. In my opinion Lady G gives a mean BBBJ and Big G is just total trash. As always stay safe and Happy Hunting to all my mongering brothers.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 08:20 #18235Senior Member

Posts: 109Yes, it's her. Just as good as before.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 00:38 #18234Regular Member

Posts: 3I helped her out and she took got a room and she fail to provide me with any service.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:47 #18233Banned Member

Posts: 905I wanted to see her but those pix kinda ruff the nude pic not to bad I guess I'm on the fence on that one and know one is posting a review on her its not a enough guys writing reviews only a handful as busy as the chicks be its tons of guys seeing them and most don't even know about this site sad but true.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:13 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 255Had a failed visit about a month and a half ago, she had an emergency a non tooth one, didn't care cause I hadn't started my drive to meet her, never heard back haven't seen her post since.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:06 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 255Another for the nope list
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/212639315168
I had been considering her, don't think ill take the risk.
-
04-25-22 22:00 #18230Banned Member

Posts: 634FB friends
Is there any prostitutes you aren't Facebook friends with? Every single girl mentioned in here without fail you are Facebook friends with them. Can't imagine how you have time for Facebook with all your nonstop posts in here. Ramble city. Stay safe and Happy hunting to all.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 21:49 #18229Banned Member

Posts: 905Paris just had a baby and you say she do bbf so which one of yall is the baby daddy.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



