Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 60954
-
04-27-22 10:52 #49389Senior Member

Posts: 798Have you tried the large room with the couch? It's like double the size, usually pretty quiet in there and I never hear anything but the music.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 10:50 #49388Senior Member

Posts: 798Glad Wendy took care of you. I've had both girls for a 4 hand with a table shower and it went very well. Great option in the area.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 10:39 #49387Banned Member

Posts: 13634Care Massage
If it is, they don't have anyone named Nicey.
Originally Posted by Nationalchamp
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 10:38 #49386Senior Member

Posts: 367Tipping Advice JMHO
I see your first question hasn't been answered and tip questions abound throughout this forum. Tip amount is a decision to make based on your enjoyment not inflation. Most massage fees are still at the 60 dollar per hour range in Camps. Some Camps have moved to 70 for the hour. You could tip based on 2/3's of the massage fee (60 massage = 40 tip, 70 massage = 45 tip). Or do what I do and tip based on service and satisfaction. If it's only L1, then a L1 tip. L2 commands a higher tip. Same with L3 service. Somewhere in between a level then more than but not too much more. Don't get all giddy and "in love" if you have a great time. Just leave a reasonable tip appropriate for the level of service. JMTC.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 09:49 #49385Senior Member

Posts: 310Is this Care massage?
In Alpharetta.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 09:37 #49384Banned Member

Posts: 2410The slimmer girl is Amy.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 22:18 #49383Senior Member

Posts: 259New Massage
Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.
Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
-
04-26-22 19:36 #49382Senior Member

Posts: 81South side
Try Han massage in Tyrone. You can leave happy but they are asking 70 for the hour plus tip. Cindy is cute but has GPS. Kiki is the best value.
Originally Posted by Randolph12
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 19:31 #49381Banned Member

Posts: 13634Forgot the fat girl's name but, she seems to be the manager, answering calls and scheduling appointments. In addition to being fugly, she gives off a very negative vibe. I stop in for a look-see if I'm on my way to Texas Roadhouse.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 19:21 #49380Banned Member

Posts: 2410Use the search function and read Rubmaps.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 19:02 #49379Regular Member

Posts: 1Any AMPs South of Atlanta?
I need something closer. Don't feel like driving 40 minutes up north for a HE. Any good spots around the Clayton Henry Fayette area? I seen a spot called Phoenix Day Spa but haven't checked to see if they're a legit place.
-
04-26-22 17:28 #49378Senior Member

Posts: 242I-spa anybody?
Looking at checking out the spa (old Sunlight) near Habersham any one got information.
-
04-26-22 16:54 #49377Senior Member

Posts: 259It wasn't a bad time, great massage, and perky squeezable tits. She just shorted my time and wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when they keep their mask on. Made my decision to leave 40 instead of more easier.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
I forgot to mention, that the walls are paper-thin. Whoever else was working was on the phone in the next room, and it was clear as day. I was like, okay she's going to hang up soon, which never happened, so I got Grace to go tell her to shut up or go talk somewhere else. Just an FYI for those who like to moan. LOL.
-
04-26-22 14:55 #49376Senior Member

Posts: 289Great Not so great
So I finally gave great a shot. They were 2 girls there but I only saw the one. Thick pretty girl with the titty do syndrome. Wasn't very pleasant. No touching. Massage totally sucked. Probably used half gallon of hot oil. Scary hot like the hot towel can be. Mostly sat in chair and rubbed my ass and thighs. Didn't ask name because I don't give a fk. I was hoping the Lulu from health massage was there. Since I heard they had a lulu working. Has anyone seen or know where the lulu from health massage from Cumming is? She hasn't been there the last few times I visited. IMO she give one of the better massages in the area. Not likely I be back to the not great or even half ass massage.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 14:27 #49375Senior Member

Posts: 4061First of all, wrong thread. Post this in "Non AMP and Massage". Second, she does get a lot of appointments. I'd call one more time and leave a voicemail. If not, try next week. You don't want to sound desperate / Lifetime movie stalkerish.
Originally Posted by BigPimpin69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





