Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 552 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3636

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.
    Very hot and persuasive, but I already had my eye on a favorite.

    Tempting, but I'd like to hear a testimonial of someone railing her.

  2. #3635

    Kittens Naima

    Anyone have any info on Naima?

  3. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Visa is at Sugars now.

    https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii
    Confirmed. She is there most weekdays from opening to late afternoon.

  4. #3633
    Visa is at Sugars now.

    https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?

    They disappeared on me.

    I am coming up and I want to hook up.

    I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.

  5. #3632

    Nadia or Visa

    Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?

    They disappeared on me.

    I am coming up and I want to hook up.

    I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.

  6. #3631

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).
    She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.

  7. #3630

    Negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?
    Requested a glove for my most recent handshake.

  8. #3629
    Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).

  9. #3628

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie is cute and sweet, but doesn't really "get it" in the grind department. My sense is that extras are way off the table.
    Bummer, looks like a great package but a skillful grind needs to be a core competency, extras aside.

  10. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    They should just stick with Anya & Monse for extras.
    Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?

  11. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Don't see tyem. Not worth it.
    They should just stick with Anya & Monse for extras.

  12. #3625
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Went to pandoras Saturday night and this was an OK experience, there were about 15 ladies working, all shapes and sizes, I met lailony and she did not disappoint, daisha was there and it is always a sure thing, now she does VIP rooms she quoted 400/15 or 600/30 min. I also met medusa she did air dances, everything covered nor even a boob out, one and done. I also met Sidney big boob, nice ass but air dances again, now I understand why no one was buying dances from them.
    Same experience with Sidney and Medusa. Bullshit air dances. Pity, because they both have a lot to work with.

  13. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Don't see tyem. Not worth it.
    Kenzie is cute and sweet, but doesn't really "get it" in the grind department. My sense is that extras are way off the table.

  14. #3623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Love their look on IG but have seen little info on what to expect in the back. Any info appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!
    Don't see tyem. Not worth it.

  15. #3622

    Pandoras Saturday night

    Went to pandoras Saturday night and this was an OK experience, there were about 15 ladies working, all shapes and sizes, I met lailony and she did not disappoint, daisha was there and it is always a sure thing, now she does VIP rooms she quoted 400/15 or 600/30 min. I also met medusa she did air dances, everything covered nor even a boob out, one and done. I also met Sidney big boob, nice ass but air dances again, now I understand why no one was buying dances from them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape