Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 552 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3641

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and sweet and that led me to make a mistake. I'll catch shit from some of you. Dances are plain. Not even topless. Good grinding though. Extras are in VIP rooms but 450 just to get her in the room for 15 minutes. 50 of that to the club. Topless. Then extra for extras. Got a CHJ (yeah, I know). She might go for a BJ or FS but I'm sure it would be covered and pricey.

  2. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellThis206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Naima?
    Yeah, she's a scamming * Stay far away.

  3. #3639

    Pandoras visit Thursday Apr 28

    Was passing through Seattle on my way home and decided to drop in for a visit around 9 pm. 20-25 ladies working (guess). Got my drink and settled in. Soon was approached by Julia wearing a long blonde wig. Very attractive, nice body, cute booty. Decided to take her for a quick warmup in the back. Nice standard lap / grind, her hands remained above my waist. I decided to see what other options were available and ended after one dance.

    Next up I met Sweetie. Very cute and very nice young lady. I was feeling it a little more so did the three song deal. Similar overall performance: good basic lap dances, but really had a a nice time with her.

    Finally had a go with cute blonde Gracie. New to the game, started in January and seemingly works only once or twice a week. So still inexperienced. Really like her GND look though. Did two laps, similar performance overall but enjoyed meeting. She also works as a Lladybug bikini barista; gave me her IG.

    So not a wild Thursday but happy enough with the experience, total damage 2 bills. Julia and Sweetie both pitched the VIP where I imagine the menu is more open, but probably not extensive. Interested to know if any of you have further menu details for Sweetie and Gracie in particular.

    At one point during my visit, another lady came by and after a quick chat suggested we leave and go have a private session. I laughed and said that might be fun another time, but not in the cards that night. If any of you want the name I can provide via PM.

    That's all I got, guys.

    Eddy.

  4. #3638

    Elle at Vu

    I think she has a couple of daddies, new custom ride, travels all the time. The stand is always busy and she is usually booked when she is at the club so I don't think she is interested in extras anymore. Same thing happened to me, I mentioned some things at the stand and she went ape shit on me. This was some time ago just after she got her new ride and I switched stands after that.

    Although, if you have the money to throw around you never know. She is all about the money, willing to spend a little time at the club with broke guys but you have to spend spend spend to get private time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I was one of her first customers 6 years ago when she was inexperienced and motivated to prove herself. THAT was a good time. She used to pretend she was in a nurse training program.

    Just before the Covid lockdown, she became savvier and her prices varied by the extras requested; she still hadn't graduated from nurse training (usually no more than 2 years of school). She had become somewhat hardened as her stardom developed.

    I tried her again last September. She told me she'd been a barista during the shutdown. I incorrectly assumed she still offered FIV. Nope. She pitched a loud fit, called me an "entitled asshole", demanded $200 for half a dance (I guess to compensate her for the insult) and then said "people change", thereby acknowledging that her history had become too much for her self-image. She was very upset, apparently by the reminder of who she used to be. I suspect the low mileage of the barista gig had something to do with her adjustment. Most veteran dancers (e. G. Ava at P's) have the good sense to explain up front what is different from before.

    Perhaps she has loosened in the last six months. I would get very clear agreement apriori about her current menu. You might enquire about what she offers in the VIP.

  5. #3637

    Angel

    Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know about what services Angel provides.

    https://instagram.com/angelinamaeang...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

  6. #3636

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.
    Very hot and persuasive, but I already had my eye on a favorite.

    Tempting, but I'd like to hear a testimonial of someone railing her.

  7. #3635

    Kittens Naima

    Anyone have any info on Naima?

  8. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Visa is at Sugars now.

    https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii
    Confirmed. She is there most weekdays from opening to late afternoon.

  9. #3633
    Visa is at Sugars now.

    https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?

    They disappeared on me.

    I am coming up and I want to hook up.

    I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.

  10. #3632

    Nadia or Visa

    Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?

    They disappeared on me.

    I am coming up and I want to hook up.

    I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.

  11. #3631

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).
    She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.

  12. #3630

    Negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?
    Requested a glove for my most recent handshake.

  13. #3629
    Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).

  14. #3628

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie is cute and sweet, but doesn't really "get it" in the grind department. My sense is that extras are way off the table.
    Bummer, looks like a great package but a skillful grind needs to be a core competency, extras aside.

  15. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    They should just stick with Anya & Monse for extras.
    Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape