Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 106 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #889

    I'm so conflicted

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6356913.htm?cat=1

    Or.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8712009.htm?cat=1

    Both are super hot but I don't which one and I'm setting up for tonight.

  2. #888

    Brenda

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6422696.htm?cat=58

    Came across this one and sent a message. Set up was very easy; almost too easy and I was a little uneasy but figured I'd at least go and check it out. Got to an apartment / condo building and everything seemed fine. Place was nice and Brenda was outside when I arrived. As I got closer I got a little more nervous because of the size of this woman. She was not fat at all but just very large. She had mentioned in the message that she loved anal, which is not my thing but it was part of the package if I wanted to partake. Brenda was very nice. We spoke on the couch for a while. She is from Colombia and had just recently relocated to Charlotte. I was really trying not to make / pass judgement but the more I looked and listened to her I because unsure if she was really a woman. The voice was a little off but not far enough that it was obvious. She excused herself to the other room and returned in just her thong. Her bolt ons are HUGE! I did not see any sign of a DIC* but nevertheless I just was not feeling the situation. I asked her for just a massage and stated I was not into FS since I had already paid and honestly she had been very pleasant. The massage was very decent and I did not go any further but Brenda did remove her thong and everything seemed to be ok. Since I had already said I was not interested in anything further I kept to what I asked for and we went back and sat and talked for a while. She did not rush at all and the place is clean and well kept. Based on the ad and from what I saw I assume she is 100 female but as said in the movies "that's a big old *****". If anyone else goes to see Brenda I would be curious how it goes and what the thoughts are. She did ask where I saw her ad and asked if it was eros or another site. I said another site and she only charged me 3 for the hour. The eros ad is odd AF on the prices says 800 an hour or 2000 overnight.

  3. #887

    Has anyone seen Stacy Love Joy?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363

    No reviews on the other site and no info on Eros.

  4. #886

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeCircle  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this one for a minute https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8628868.htm?cat=1.

    Didn't see any reports so I contacted but messages indicated deposit is required for first time clients. Needless to say it was a no go.

    Have fun. Stay safe. Don't break the bank.
    I have had a number of providers / eros girls ask me for deposits over the last few weeks. I am not sure if its something new or if its due to the time I request but I have sent multiple deposits and have yet to have an issue. While it is usually with an agent I have worked with in the past most of the Independents have been asking me for something like 2-400 via venmo / cashapp.

  5. #885

    Juliahna

    Had my eye on this one for a minute https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8628868.htm?cat=1.

    Didn't see any reports so I contacted but messages indicated deposit is required for first time clients. Needless to say it was a no go.

    Have fun. Stay safe. Don't break the bank.

  6. #884

    Camila Gomez

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6956091.htm?cat=58

    Met with her the other day and she is a nice Colombian girl. Pics are pretty accurate but she has massive ass implants. Really threw me off! Very mechanical session and not intimate / GFE at all! She wanted me to get down for her to get right into the BJ. Asked which position I wanted and honestly I was so turned off I wanted to leave. Got my head together and went ahead and finished the session but it was lackluster at best. Would not repeat. Very hit or miss still with these girls and the last few I took out for multi hour were half ok and half not ok. Nothing great lately but I have an old eros girl who reached out and said she was in town for the weekend and asked if I wanted to meet up and hand out. She has been off the grid for a while so not sure how things will go down but I always had a good time with her so I am looking forward to the meet up. I hate these bad eros meet ups. Tired of spending 5-800 for a few hours of a bad time on top of everything else. I am seriously considering only seeing the few girls that I have a history with and not trying these new ones anymore. I used to find a jewel at least once or twice a month but lately I have not found one that I would want to meet up with again.

  7. #883

    Angelina Fox

    Saw this one this week in CLT while in town. GFE experience with DFK and BBBJ. Good bargain for Eros girls at 350. Very kind and accommodating and a decent lay. Super nice big cans that I played with. Pretty good BBBJ and CFS. I only did CG and blew pretty quickly in the bag. Wanted to do mish but blew sooner than expected. MSOG available but did just one. Did a little box munching and brought her to O. At least I think she did because she flushed red and convulsed a bit. Pics accurate but photo shopped. Only thing I didn't like is her fake ass job was not done well. I love a huge booty and don't mind a fake ass but this one is exaggerated. It sticks out far to the point where it doesn't look right and her left ass cheek is disproportionate to the right one. Got the job done but I'd say she's more of a STG level girl. May do just a half hour next time she's in town.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5598415.htm?cat=58

  8. #882

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by FirangYoda  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Mel? She has a smokin hot Insta page, but not sure if that's real. She is in Raleigh (traveling). Would love to meet her. Experiences?
    I thought I left a report on her before. She's expensive for the service provided. 6 $ an hour or 7 I do not remember right off but I had an ok experience with her but the pictures are pretty accurate other than the scars from the surgery her body is solid. She is was not full GFE and while she did not rush me it was all very mechanical and the worst part was another caller was knocking on the door about halfway through the session. Not sure if she uses and agent or how she operated / operates but def an issue for me to have someone knock the door. Scared the shit out of me and while she did apologize for the mistake it still was a bit rattling. Even had that not happened I would still give it an 5-6 overall. If you do take a dive and see her report back.

  9. #881

    Mel Lima

    Any experience with Mel? She has a smokin hot Insta page, but not sure if that's real. She is in Raleigh (traveling). Would love to meet her. Experiences?

  10. #880

    Eros: jess from poland

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Stay away. Fake pics, 1 pop, 5 bones and kicked to the curb. 20 min in and she's on the phone with handler saying you got to go. Will not repeat obviously.

  11. #879

    Autumn Quiver

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her donation requirement? It seems like share spends time in both Charlotte as well as Raleigh.

    Thanks.
    See post #850.

  12. #878

    Atumn Quiver

    Quote Originally Posted by ThikDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Autumn last weekend. She was easy to setup with and came to me right on time. Everything was on the menu and she is just sexy as hell. I highly recommend and will def repeat! She is more expensive, but in her case you get what you pay for.
    Can you share her donation requirement? It seems like share spends time in both Charlotte as well as Raleigh.

    Thanks.

  13. #877

    Lisa Nicole, Athletic Ebony

    Took a chance on Lisa though reviews were scant.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2657809.htm?cat=56

    61 XXXXX679.

    Pros.

    + Fit and athletic body type.

    + Tall, close to 5'6, the pictures show her to be thicker but her actual ass to waist ratio, truly an hour glass. Something to appreciate in person. Long legs.

    + Amazing physique.

    + GFE, takes direction well.

    + Beautiful face, nice soft juicy lips. Her best quality are her big soft eyes.

    Cons.

    + Leaving charlotte in a few weeks.

  14. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Heard she wanted to get out of the business sooner than later. Anyone else hear that?
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    Yes, she's working on her exit plan. Unsure of the timeline, but generally sooner than later. That's one reason her availability is more limited & she is more selective than a few years ago.

  15. #875

    Alyson Rodriguez

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Alyson Rodriguez.

    I'll also add my feedback for Alyson Rodriguez. I've seen her consistently since I met her, I believe in supporting our local ladies when they are exemplary. In over 20 years of doing this, she is my all time favorite and sets the bar by which I judge the others. She's a cool & smart woman and absolutely great in the bedroom. (Full disclosure: YMMV on the BBBJ these days, just depends. You: be well groomed, freshly showered, and have good hygiene. No CIM.) Though she has had her tits done, they look & feel great with no visible scars. She does not show her face, but she is beautiful & hot from head to toe. Her English is perfect & her accent is sexy. Her availability is a little more limited than it used to be; she has repeat clientele, is pretty low volume & somewhat selective compared to a lot of others, and she isn't going to do this forever (unfortunately.) She is solid & reliable, and if you treat her well and with respect, your session will be great. I've never had a bad or disappointing session with her & I've never felt like I shouldn't have spent the money & time with her after a meeting. I can't say that for all of my encounters. Generally, she hosts in her private location. Her rate is four fifty for incall these days.

    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1508183.htm
    Heard she wanted to get out of the business sooner than later. Anyone else hear that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape