Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1579
-
03-16-22 12:15 #844Senior Member

Posts: 80Liz Durante
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3109913.htm
Considering. But can't find anything.
-
03-16-22 06:40 #843Senior Member

Posts: 443Autumn
So what are her rates?
Originally Posted by ThikDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 17:42 #842Senior Member

Posts: 87Bruna Brazilian
Saw this one at lunch for a half hour. $300. Over in the executive park by Tyvola where a lot of the international girls stay. Probably wouldn't recommend. Not GFE. Did a little dance for me prior to getting down to business. Got down on her knees and applied a cover which I hate because I wasn't even hard. That makes it much more difficult to finish. Got me half mast so I decided to go down on her which she enjoyed and came from it as well. It was easy to tell as her entire body convulsed. After she mounted me for a few minutes then I bent her over the bed until I got close. Took off the cover and finished on her fake tits. Small talk then on my way. Pictures are a fair indicator of her. Touched up, of course but has a great body and decent set of fake tits. Face is probably 6/10. Body 9/10. Actual session 4. 5/10. She's here until tomorrow she states.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363
-
03-15-22 17:18 #841Senior Member

Posts: 30Melani Macqueen
Did her nails look good? Only ask because I was supposed to see her early afternoon Saturday and did not notice her texts to reconfirm meeting. Because I was driving to said meeting. She cancelled and scheduled manicure. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed and she was not able to reschedule this trip. So make sure to keep on eye on texts from her.
Originally Posted by ThikDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 11:04 #840Senior Member

Posts: 25Melani Macqueen
I had the pleasure of seeing Melani last weekend while I was in town. Our schedules happened to line up so I met her at her incall. She was only in town for a few days, but cliff notes. Clear your schedule when she comes back! I saw her pics on Eros and I thought for sure they were touched up or something. No way anyone looks that flawless, but they are exactly her and she was even hotter in person if you can believe that! She was very eager to please and had a sexy accent (Latvian). She is actually a very snug fit and gives one helluva BBBJ with lots of spitting, DT, BLS and CIM. She is a great kisser and fun to talk to. I must have been her last appt, because we were talking and kissing naked for almost an hour past our time. I hated to tell her, but I really had to leave. She asked me what I was doing afterward and if I was going out for drinks. I had to get up super early the next morning so I kissed her and told her I would love to see her again.
-
03-14-22 21:10 #839Senior Member

Posts: 209Autumn
Agreed. I've seen her a few times. She is pricy but she's a professional. And I mean professional in a good sense. She's punctual, her incall is clean, demon free, and she wants you to leave happy. She's a smart chick. I've enjoyed chatting with her during pillow time. Pics are accurate and her new pics are damn sexy
Originally Posted by ThikDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 17:57 #838Senior Member

Posts: 25Autumn Quiver
I had a dream about Autumn last weekend. She was easy to setup with and came to me right on time. Everything was on the menu and she is just sexy as hell. I highly recommend and will def repeat! She is more expensive, but in her case you get what you pay for.
-
03-14-22 09:31 #837Senior Member

Posts: 419PD / Thanks
Thanks for sharing. I somehow missed that one but I am ok with those no / off limit items. I have a multi hour scheduled for later in the week when I get back. Hopefully it will be a nice encounter.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 12:20 #836Senior Member

Posts: 427Giselle Collins
She is smoking hot. That ass, OMG. She has an ad on PD.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
With different pics. Her "no's" are listed there as well.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...elleCollinsVip
-
03-12-22 11:39 #835Senior Member

Posts: 419NIcole
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
I think I threw up in my mouth a little. WTF.
On a separate note https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.
Juliana messaged last night and I went over for a visit. She used to be with an agent now she is independent. Last session felt rushed with her but she was relaxed last night. She is a little heavier than the pictures but she is a nice girl and thick in the right spots. Still not full GFE but she tried harder to please last night and if she adds in a few things I will be a frequent with her. Headed to MIA for a few days to catch up with some old friends. Hope you guys have a good week.
-
03-11-22 14:50 #834Senior Member

Posts: 419Giselle
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Going to take a detour and meet up with this hottie. A little different for my taste but her pictures are mesmerizing. Look forward to reporting back soon.
-
03-11-22 14:45 #833Senior Member

Posts: 419Alma
I have reported on her before. I would agree easy set up easy meet and she is pretty chill. I have seen her multiple times and she loves to fuck. She has never watched the clock and she tries to please. I would recommend as well.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 13:29 #832Senior Member

Posts: 427Alma Alvarez
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 09:48 #831Senior Member

Posts: 258Alma Alvarez
Alma Alvarez.
I'm pleased to report a successful meeting with Alma Alvarez recently. Pictures are as advertised, 5' 2" spinner from Paraguay with very well done man made boobs (no visible incisions.) Pretty face, nice white teeth, nice tight ass, (but not as big & bootiliscious as some of the Brazilians or Colombians.) Screening service used to set up & it was all very smooth & she was in a nice hotel, Executive Park area. 30-300,60-450,90-650,120-850,Outcall add 200 + ride. Usual activities BBJ, LFK, DFK, DATY, CG, Doggie, Mish. Unsure about Greek or CIM, I wasn't interested in either. 2 or more rounds were available at an hour or more meeting for sure. She wore me out. She seemed very sweet & wanted to please. Bad news is she leaves Charlotte Sunday morning 3/13/22 for Greensboro, then Raleigh, then back to her home country for a while. She may be back later in the year.
https://almaalvarez.escortbook.com/
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2022473.htm
-
03-07-22 10:05 #830Senior Member

Posts: 419Zoe
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Got a text Saturday saying come see me only in town two days. I am usually occupied on Saturday but I happened to be free. She said we had met before but I really could not remember her. I was contemplating not going but I have been laying low so I figured WTF. Got in the door and the lady that opened had to be a good 25-30 years older than the pictures and about the only thing she had going for her as far as the girl in the pics was her blonde hair. I was already in the room and figured oh well not going to get anything else this late at night and I was ready for some action. She was nice but she had a lot of no nos. No Daty, No kissing, not much of anything and she did not like many positions. Next time I will think with the big head and walk out before I throw money down. Not much exciting lately. Hopefully this week is better.













Reply With Quote




