Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 24707
-
04-28-22 15:50 #19187Regular Member

Posts: 14Massage
Hi, there would like info on a massage. Do you have a pic?
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 14:22 #19186Senior Member

Posts: 109If that's the case I'm taking my money elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Benji1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 11:00 #19185Senior Member

Posts: 144Like to give her a try. What is her contact info? I did not see her ad in Rubmd. I seem to remember she likes texts. What part of town so I can work out logistics keeping in mind my SO. PM would be fine. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 09:59 #19184Senior Member

Posts: 139Always had a great time with elsa but haven't seen her on angels in a long time did she quit? Can someone pm me her instagram or info on if she is still around? Thanks!
Originally Posted by DrTroy77
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 07:44 #19183Senior Member

Posts: 687If you can totally avoid conversation with her that's a win! But it's best to let her babble about her conspiracy theories or the whole experience gets creepy. She normally ends with a decent hand relief.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 19:28 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 162Abbey James
So Sparky decided to give Abbey James a whirl. 100 for an hour massage (which lasted 30 minutes), only limited MT, she does have an actual table. She said that she does alot of fetish and dom play, if that's your thing.
Go see her if you are looking for what she offers: a quick rub with great scenery, or are wanting some fetish play. Sparky also recommends trying to minimize conversation with her, since she does tend to be quirky and it detracts from the experience.
She advertises in https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo
A long relaxing massage doesn't seem to be her thing, though; Sparky was hoping for an hour long relaxing massage, but she rushed through it and we were done in half that time.
-
04-27-22 11:03 #19181Senior Member

Posts: 103Sunflower
Sunflower is pretty close to Health Classic where I usually get good consistent service. New places usually are cautious at first, but it may provide good finishes in the near future.
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 16:51 #19180Senior Member

Posts: 129Zen, B&F and Sun Li still open
Zen B&F and Sun Li are still open and going strong. Always a reliable, consistent massage at these places without all the games, drama, and high pressure for tips.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
To each his own, but I will stick with what I know.
-
04-26-22 12:30 #19179Senior Member

Posts: 164Dangerous curves
Jenny in St Charles. Full Body Massage.
PM me for contact info. Appointment only.
-
04-25-22 23:19 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 94My antennae, or is it something else, are up for the Olive location. I promise to report back this weekend.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 20:58 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 489Colombian
There has been at least 3 sets of Colombians on Pershing, I have seen a couple which ones are you speaking of? PM me if you want.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 15:25 #19176Regular Member

Posts: 4Could you share info or an ad? I've had some luck with them in the past. I think it is hit or miss depending on who you get. Can't find their number now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:14 #19175Senior Member

Posts: 1202 new AMPs open
Soothing Oasis in Chesterfield Valley.
109 Long Road, 63005.
Sunflower Spa in Creve Coeur.
12959 Olive Blvd, 63141.
-
04-24-22 11:22 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 56I don't think you understood me at all, but DM me if you want further details.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 19:42 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 255Hmmm, you're going to need to post a picture for us to know who's right. Neck down is good.
Originally Posted by RobOwn3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




