Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 28081
-
04-26-22 13:43 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 254Hawaii Memories
Hey Brah,
Originally Posted by Yamudafuka
[View Original Post]
I remember back in the day, when I could explore 'Hotel Street' on O'ahu.
All those hidden dive bars where you could see some chick Smoke a Cigarette with her Pussy, or Shoot Darts out her Pussy with a straw to pop ballons.
The most memerable one for me was this one chick who would stick a Bamboo Caligraphy brush in her Pussy, dip it into an ink well, and then write your name in Kanji without using her hands.
Yes, this was in Hawaii, on South Hotel street, but then the Police & newly elected City Officials cleaned it all up because of the growing Tourist industry.
-
04-26-22 12:14 #18420Banned Member

Posts: 1001Great story
Thanks for sharing, what was the extra tip?
Originally Posted by Eric9966
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 03:12 #18419Regular Member

Posts: 13Linda /7 Spa
I got a called to inform me today a new girl arrived 7 Spa, at intersection of University Ave / Rolando Blvd. So I went to check it out. Greeted with a lovely, petite girl with nice natural big boobs. Linda was her name.
She took me to the room, I got undressed, on the table and she started to go over massage my back, neck and spine, and started getting more sensuous, playing with my balls a bit, buttock, caress several erogenous areas. Later, on the flip, I told her I wanted everything and settled on the tip. She went to get supplies, returned, got naked to reveal her amazing and fantastic D tits. Linda climbed on top, sticked her pussy in my face for tasting. She turned around sucked my cock and balls. I play with her awesome D tits while she slipped on a cover. Since she's smaller, I like to carry her around, placed her booty on the edge of table and spread her legs, I stood between her legs and enter pussy while squeezing her big boobs. Now instead of thrusting like the normal do, I put her feet into my hands and rock her back and forth over my peen. We do several standing positions, standing Mish, standing K9, hold her up and walked to front of room mirror while my cock kept inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, I hold her waist and pounding until exploded in front of big mirror.
Have great time. Linda was amazing, love to please and fun. I Would recommend her.
-
04-26-22 00:44 #18418Senior Member

Posts: 119If you want to see Anna at Oasis, you need to call right after they open and make an appointment. She typically gets booked for the day rather quickly.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:59 #18417Banned Member

Posts: 713Greek with Hanni
Hey bud,
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
Yeah paid 200 for Greek.
-
04-25-22 18:55 #18416Regular Member

Posts: 16Visited 108 Hyuna and Sophie
I've been to several AMP's in the Kearny Mesa Area and I'm happy with a rub and tug. I don't have a lot of bucks and like to spread my visits out.
On all of the reviews here I decided to splurge and visit 108. What an awesome experience. A few weeks ago I went there and Hyuna met me at the door and showed me to the room with a couch / chair / table. Took the house fee and I got undressed. She came back asked what I wanted and I paid up front. She was really fantastic. Every position, every style except Greek.
I visited today and the lady took me over to 107. Smaller room but still nice. I waited for about 15 minutes and Sophie walked in. Cute as hell and went right to DFK and wearing nothing under the dress she had on. Asked me what I wanted and paid up front. IMHO, she was better than Hyuna and seemed to really get into it. We did everything except Greek.
Still need to visit and see Eva. I'll need to save up. Now I'm like a kid in a candy store.
-
04-25-22 15:39 #18415Regular Member

Posts: 13108 Eva
Spot on about the confusion with different Eva's and spas sharing names.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
To further clarify, the top notch all around service providing Eva that many have praised here since last Fall can only be found at 108.
-
04-25-22 15:19 #18414Banned Member

Posts: 415Thanks for the nice review.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
How much you paid for Greek experience?
I am looking for busy not slim petite Asian AMP girl who is GFE and or Greek as well.
-
04-25-22 12:58 #18413Senior Member

Posts: 103Responding here just because there were so many responses. I will try and get out to at least one spot and report back. Thanks for all the help. If any of you are in Hawaii I will help as well. However no Korean spas anymore. All Chinese run now. Hawaii used to be almost all Korean girls, but times have changed.
Originally Posted by Yamudafuka
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 07:04 #18412Banned Member

Posts: 713K spas
Pine Spa.
Originally Posted by Yamudafuka
[View Original Post]
Know Knots.
Aria on convoy by the pancake house.
Mercury Spa.
Health Spa on Miramar has been closed for a few years.
Cheers.
-
04-25-22 02:46 #18411Senior Member

Posts: 52Health Spa on Miramar as been gone for a few years as well as quite a few others.
Originally Posted by SurferSK
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 02:17 #18410Regular Member

Posts: 9There's also Maple Spa on in north Spring Valley, Campo Rd. I haven't really seen anyone talk about it and I went there when I wanted to go to the old VIP and found it closed, it's pretty close to there. The girls are attractive but I prefer BBBJ and both times I've gone it was CBJ. Other than that the experience was pretty good.
Originally Posted by Yamudafuka
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 01:16 #18409Senior Member

Posts: 254Cool Story, Bro
In the past, I've had several satisfying sessions with both Lily (now Amy at 7-Spa) and Emma (now Kayla at 7-Spa) while they were at Flander's(MRC).
Originally Posted by LorCat5150
[View Original Post]
So, I join the chorus of the many happy Flanders (MRC) monger's alumni.
I've had the infinately-pleasurable experiance of their Warm-Water BBBJ's followed by CIM from both Lily & Emma.
(also followed by their gutteral / hacking throat-clearing sounds emminating from the bathroom).
And I would happily contribute the 30-Min. HF + $1. 6 for either Lily's or Emma's nympho services.
But, I suspect many of us are now wondering just how the perfomance levels at Flander's (MRC) may have changed with the departure of the famous A-Team?
-So, if Lisa (or Mimi MMS) are only providing CBJ, FIV, and 1-position CG (CFS).
Then I hope you're not paying the full Flander's A-Team Prices.
Without the A-Team, I wonder how much longer Flander's (MRC) will survive? -Maybe only until their lease expires.
-
04-25-22 00:02 #18408Senior Member

Posts: 34Best rimmers?
Going to be in SD soon and excited about all this amazing talent you all are reporting at NLBC / VIP /108 etc. Def going to check it out. Where should I head and who should I ask for the best rimming?
-
04-24-22 20:46 #18407Banned Member

Posts: 713Jenny at Lazy Day Spa
Plenty of parking in the back the place is located on Clairemont Mesa boulevard next to the 99 Chinese supermarket across the fence. I had read a review on RM talking about Jenny, so I called ahead and asked if she was available and lo and behold it was her that answered the phone. Went over there in the morning and she's probably early to mid-40's wore her mask the entire time which is not a problem. Nice size B cups that had that MILF feel to them. Not super perky but not saggy either. Paid $60 for the 1-hour massage, lots of teasing when I was face down. Flipped and she complimented me on blah blah. Pulled down her top and pull down her panties, I asked her if I could lick her Kitty she said yes. We negotiated for $120 for a BBBJ. She hopped on the table and got in a 69 position. Shaved Kitty that was very responsive and clean as a whistle. Looked liked she seemed to enjoy it. Got very lubricated. BBBJ was just okay it was more of a handjob with sucking the first two inches. The pace picked up quickly as she started to squirm and I busted on my stomach. Gave me a legitimate 15 minute foot massage at the end but actually left me with bruises on my feet but I walked out of there feeling like I was floating. Fun times not sure if I will go back but probably will if I'm in the neighborhood. Sounds like there might be more on the menu.
Cheers.











Reply With Quote






