Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13866

    Pics are from years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak;5880703[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/78792739[/URL]
    So to sum it up. It is in fact her in the pics. It was fun while it lasted...
    This post irritated me because of this line. Yea, those are her pics, but it would have been nice if you mentioned that those pics were from years ago. Her face, body, and "skin" don't look anywhere near this now. Why wouldn't you mention this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    So as I get there her responses became more and more longer I texted her let her know I pulled up to her spot and what was the room number. She told me give her 5 minutes I was like okay cool. I'm chillin I see 20 minutes passed I'm like the fuck. So I hit her phone. No response. Hit it again no response. I said damn so pulled off and called it another bust. So I went home and just called it a night. I check my phone and see she messaged me back just saying "Hey".
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/79827396
    Trust me you didn't miss anything. I'd venture to say coked / spaced out, but her pics are not what she looks like now.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/380737133726

    Love the photos, but kind of the same deal. Photos are from a long time ago. The caveat though is that this girl is really cool and highly responsive, but I just wish that they would use more accurate / modern photos.

  2. #13865

    Any Intel?

    I have been seeing this ad for a while and curious if anyone had any Intel on this one?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/377571458390

  3. #13864

    Flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    For our frequent readers, you all know Bree the redhead spinner who was originally in the Crofton area, then worked out of locations in SW Baltimore / Arbutus. She is seeing past dreamers again, for those who choose to dream.

    Had a chance to dream about her a little while back at a hotel off of Reisterstown Rd. Her attitude is improved and she's a bit thin, but still shapely and hasn't lost her skills. Greeted me with some chitchat, then we moved to the action where she gave some nice mouth music. Did mostly DT work with some hand action while we jumped into some 69. Kitty was clean and fresh with no odor and she was well-kept. Still shy from taking off the arm shawl, but bottom was completely bare. Started in mish before moving a few minutes later into doggy where I asked her to finish; I pulled out and came on her back per her request. It's BBJ and (if you like) BBFS before pulling out.

    Back on the right track. Not quite to her previous level, but worth the $. 0 damage for HH.
    Does she have another number because I texted the one she posted recently and she didn't answer. I've texted her previous numbers too. I know she's pretty busy but damn.

  4. #13863

    Oh yeah, that girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anjel the other day. She's in Dundalk now. Always a good time. She started off sucking my dick, calling me " Daddy." So hot. She loves to fuck. Go see her. She's looking for regulars.
    Given her celebrity there's not a chance she'd meet up with a black guy huh? Hahaha.

  5. #13862
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anjel the other day. She's in Dundalk now. Always a good time. She started off sucking my dick, calling me " Daddy." So hot. She loves to fuck. Go see her. She's looking for regulars.
    New number? I have two saved in my burner phone.

  6. #13861

    Everybody's favorite name mix-up: Crofton / Millersville (now Reisterstown) Bree

    For our frequent readers, you all know Bree the redhead spinner who was originally in the Crofton area, then worked out of locations in SW Baltimore / Arbutus. She is seeing past dreamers again, for those who choose to dream.

    Had a chance to dream about her a little while back at a hotel off of Reisterstown Rd. Her attitude is improved and she's a bit thin, but still shapely and hasn't lost her skills. Greeted me with some chitchat, then we moved to the action where she gave some nice mouth music. Did mostly DT work with some hand action while we jumped into some 69. Kitty was clean and fresh with no odor and she was well-kept. Still shy from taking off the arm shawl, but bottom was completely bare. Started in mish before moving a few minutes later into doggy where I asked her to finish; I pulled out and came on her back per her request. It's BBJ and (if you like) BBFS before pulling out.

    Back on the right track. Not quite to her previous level, but worth the $. 0 damage for HH.

  7. #13860

    Anjel

    Saw Anjel the other day. She's in Dundalk now. Always a good time. She started off sucking my dick, calling me " Daddy." So hot. She loves to fuck. Go see her. She's looking for regulars.

  8. #13859

    Torin Rose. A gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Capfun  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me if I'm missing it, I've searched but have haven't been able to find any info on her. I believe she's been reviewed and commented on previously. I'm considering spending some time with her so any info is appreciated.

    https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...e/813534471399
    Had a dream about couple of months back at a midrange hotel. She's a real gem. Came dressed in a tight black teddy and was very focused on my needs throughout. Great attention to the boys, head game really solid. Fantastic 69 before moving to the main course in mosh and finished in doggy. BBFS and BBJ. Highly recommend her. Damage was a bit steep at $$. 5 but we'll worth it. Even got a massage at the end.

  9. #13858

    Lorena

    She has good reviews on EB but she keeps quoting 250 for Hr and won't accept qv or HH. Has anyone seen her lately. If so what was the damage?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lorena-280

  10. #13857

    Torin Rose

    Forgive me if I'm missing it, I've searched but have haven't been able to find any info on her. I believe she's been reviewed and commented on previously. I'm considering spending some time with her so any info is appreciated.

    https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...e/813534471399

  11. #13856

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    It's some muthafuckas that would go straight Viking mode close their eyes and do it. Smh. Glad to see some guys with some sort of moral code, we already savages in this hobby in Bmore. Lls.
    Yeah some are straight up disgusting LOL. Good to hear you avoided a disaster.

  12. #13855

    SW Dope Fiends

    Too many dope fiend SW posing as escorts. Shit is out of control here in Bmore. I been making out better with the young chicks on listcrawler than the more mature women. Recovered addicts with scars, relapsing addicts with scars, can I get high first addicts but want 80-100 for a qv. FOH.. Idk who gassing these broads that they're getting away with this. Booked Lexie went to her spot and dipped. She looks bad but her face kinda cute. Somebody give her some food.

  13. #13854

    Viking Mode

    It's some muthafuckas that would go straight Viking mode close their eyes and do it. Smh. Glad to see some guys with some sort of moral code, we already savages in this hobby in Bmore. Lls.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about picking up slim 30 something dirty blonde from the circle. Was wearing pants. Looked ok. Once in the car, she got in the back. Slight Sent of homeless. Pulled off her pants in the back of the car and grabbed a wipe. Red flag. I turned to hop in the back and noticed the area around her snatch was covered in brown. She hadn't wiped well enough or maybe sharted before I picked her up or whatever. Anyway - cancelled plans for full service once I saw that and She had the nerve to ask why and told me she was clean. Need to quit this hobby.

  14. #13853

    Lexi

    No. She didn't offer bare.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow bare?! I always thought she was pretty adamant about no GFE and no bb. But like we've said hundreds of times on this forum, I guess money talks and bullshit walks.

    PS....I know she used to be roommates with green-eyed Ashlei and she (Ashlei or Ashley) definitely uses and has numerous scars and bruises all over her legs.

  15. #13852
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Would just add that she has some battle damage. Scars on her legs and maybe groin if I remember right. Says its from prior use, but there was a needle in the bathroom when I was there. Said it was another girl's needle. I wrapped up. Glad I did. I would repeat, wrapped up.
    Does she allow bare?! I always thought she was pretty adamant about no GFE and no bb. But like we've said hundreds of times on this forum, I guess money talks and bullshit walks.

    PS....I know she used to be roommates with green-eyed Ashlei and she (Ashlei or Ashley) definitely uses and has numerous scars and bruises all over her legs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape