Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5566
-
04-26-22 09:45 #3061Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone know this one?
Anyone ever met this girl? Had contact early 2020 - spent a while texting and a couple video calls but nothing ever came of it. Wanted to treat her out for a nice dinner and maybe work something out but could never get anything set up due to everything being closed early when the lock downs first started making things difficult. Still kicking myself over this one haha, probably one of the cutest girls I've ever seen on SA. Think she mentioned she had ties to Arizona? No clue if she's even still in Raleigh.
-
04-25-22 18:50 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 25Did you have a dream with them? Is it safe to go to their location!?
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:29 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 350She is legit. Her wife is hot, she is not. They are a lesbian couple.
Originally Posted by Nath5310
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:30 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 25Any Info
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-7c641624e058
She says two girls $6. Do you think she is legit!?
Are there any trusted SB you know off? No luck at all help me out here please.
-
04-24-22 16:05 #3057Regular Member

Posts: 8Info
Does anybody have any info on this one.
-
04-24-22 09:32 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 350
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
She took 4 * for one night. Very pro feel. She seemed a bit spaced out tbh.
Originally Posted by Djapa1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 09:16 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 350Thanks for the heads up. But honestly looking at her pics I am not the least surprised she looks like a crackhead. You would have to pay me to tap that not the other way round LOL.
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 21:07 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 40That's the one
Yep. Avoid this one like the plague unless you want to take a risk of getting robbed or worse.
Originally Posted by Ddmmaa
[View Original Post]
One thing I completely forgot to mention in my report is that at one point she screamed "my husband is going to find you and kick your ass". Meaning two things:
1) There's a high risk of someone else being secretly present (or at least aware of your presence) if any of you try to meet her.
2) Some poor bastard married that and may be just as if not more insane and / or short-fused.
Be careful out there guys.
-
04-23-22 10:58 #3053Regular Member

Posts: 16Here is the link https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-b7abd682b09d.
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 02:01 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 40Danger! Avoid at all costs!
(Mods if there's any details in here that aren't allowed feel free to edit them out during approval).
Summary:
Fayetteville-based SA user by the name of Merycontrary is a fucking PSYCHO! Severely mentally ill. Masked it well in the beginning but I ended up having to run like my life depended on it. No link to her profile as I blocked her everywhere while driving home to protect myself from potential blackmail.
In case she makes a new account I'll do my best to describe her appearance: white, short, thin, brunette, short haired (but wears wigs), two cheek piercings, septum piercing, tongue piercing, lots of tattoos.
Detailed Story:
Connected with her on the site and quickly moved on to snap for communications. Agreed very quickly and willingly to a meet for a couple hundred bucks. Arrived at the location and we agreed to do the deed in the car. We chatted a bit to lighten the mood. This is where my spidey senses started tingling. It was like she had just done a fresh line of coke she was so ADHD. Impossible to keep a conversation going and her sense of humor changed with every sentence. I attributed it to nerves until she claimed to be diagnosed with BPD and personality disorder. Needless to say what happened shortly after removed any sense of doubt I had with said claim.
I got her into the back seat and we started. It was the most normal part of the whole ordeal. I'll even go as far as to say it was a great smash. At least for the first 5 minutes; after which she kept stopping and acting super disinterested. I ended up going limp because of how abruptly she killed the mood.
Little did I know how much of a mistake that was. She flipped the fuck out because I went soft on her. Got out of my car, started screaming (mind you we were in close proximity to other houses), saying I had a little dick (the irony of her gagging 5 minutes prior), and just kept losing her shit and pacing around freaking out.
Suddenly she tried to reach through my window (it was down for fresh air during the session) and steal my phone. I foiled her attempt, and then she decided to pepper spray me before I could finish rolling my windows up and leave. Didn't even know she had it. Thankfully it was cheap shit and lasted only a few minutes. I was even able to get off the property and drive a couple blocks away to clear my eyes. Albeit painfully.
But that's not the best part: she forgot to take the cash with her when she started freaking out! I didn't even realize it until I got back home to wash my face. I honestly don't even know how to feel about the whole thing. I went home blue balled, in pain, but with all my money and belongings and no lasting injuries. Such a roller coaster.
Really brings a whole new meaning to "don't stick your dick in crazy".
-
04-22-22 21:22 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 574Thanks.
This is exactly what am looking for and to use for future dates. Perfect. I appreciate the lead.
Originally Posted by SuperDave3038
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 10:53 #3050Regular Member

Posts: 11Day Use hotels
Dayuse.com
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
Used several times, good rates on short stays generally around the airport. Modeled for people on layovers. I'm sure that's a small fraction of their business lololol.
-
04-22-22 06:57 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 350Do you have status with any of them? That usually helps. I am usually able to check in early at Hilton or Hyatt brands as long as the place isn't sold out.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:57 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 574Early check in at hotels.
Does anyone know of hotels which allow early check in. I would like to check in around noon.
-
04-21-22 22:50 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 574Content Not Approved
She must have multiple handles on SA. I had private convos with her but it went no where. I don't remember the details but I'll look for our conversations and update this thread.
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



