Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 33450
-
04-27-22 00:24 #23655Senior Member

Posts: 578Ailiyah
She is real, to my knowledge. Her ad pics match up with her FB pics. She's not easy to schedule with, and when I was about to close the deal, she wanted to do verification with a driver's license. This is apparently a thing many guys who use Tryst are dumb enough to do, but I'm not one of those guys. This is especially true since I for some reason knew who she was via FB, and was able to look up her rap sheet.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 23:29 #23654Regular Member

Posts: 6Candy pants
I've seen her several times over the past month or so. Major majority of the time very accommodating and fun. Sure you can get her on the wrong night. But My experience has been overall very good with her. I would recommend her.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 22:01 #23653Senior Member

Posts: 43I have seen Adorable many times and I have never experienced this issue that you mentioned. She is always shower fresh for me. I can only speak for myself though.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
I also take what's posted out here with a grain of salt.
Examples:
1. Kyla does not do bareback anal or drugs.
2. Crissee is Not dead.
3. Adorable is still adorable. She is wanting to stay UTR so I apologize to all of you blowing up my inbox for digits. I don't pass out numbers without a girl giving me permission to do so. Also, she is still a freak in bed! I haven't experienced any odor issues but I normally just have BBBJ and then doggy.
I'm not white knighting. I'm just asking some of you to stay classy.
-
04-26-22 21:57 #23652Senior Member

Posts: 233Cleaned out
Thanks for the clarfication.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 19:58 #23651Senior Member

Posts: 598Scarlett
Message to Katmundu: clean out your inbox. I was not able to send you a PM. This is what I wrote about which Scarlett is back in business:
I don't know which Scarlett is back. You should realize, first of all, that spelling in this forum is flakey, so I wouldn't get hung up on one "t" vs. Two. I saw a Scarlett who gave body rubs in NKY a number of years ago. My understanding is that she has left the sex business. That might be Aurora Sky (sort of looks like her, was always new-agey). I referred to a recent posting which said that the Scarlett who is back in this business is a different person, and that is all that I know.
-
04-26-22 16:12 #23650Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reviews on this girl?
I've tried searching the thread and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with her?
https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/a2e6...0-799ee6d60136
-
04-26-22 13:10 #23649Banned Member

Posts: 5352It's Scarlett Dream. She sent out messages to some old friends.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 10:42 #23648Senior Member

Posts: 1165Scarlett
Not Scarlett from Nky.
Originally Posted by TemplePilot123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 07:14 #23647Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes Scarlet is back. She is only seeing old friends that was friends before.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 19:18 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 598Scarlett
See post #23633.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Golden3; 04-25-22 at 19:21. Reason: Erroneous information
-
04-25-22 18:25 #23645Senior Member

Posts: 459Scarlett?
Just checking, did you say Scarlet is back?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:16 #23644Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a younger girl from time to time but I never rule out the ones that has past the test of time. Lady J was not a spring chicken an I don't think many turned her down. Scarlett is back not a young girl either but still has a great body an has kept it toned. Just a little north. Me I will stay with the provider that gets the job done young or old even if they have a little meat on their bones.
Originally Posted by CincyShawn513
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:10 #23643Banned Member

Posts: 5352Bill513. I agree each their own. What I don't understand is you Criticizing her about her looks then recommending Raegyn from Middletown. The pictures she send was a fo not see. Only positive she had was $40. If we all had the same taste there would only be one type of girl.
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:42 #23642Senior Member

Posts: 287Ymmv
Thats why we mention YMMV. If he likes to eat steak rare instead of well done, then its his choice. C'Mon. Man, who are we to say others should step up the standards. Unnecessary criticism IMO. Peace out.
Originally Posted by CincyShawn513
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 07:54 #23641Senior Member

Posts: 125Totally agree
First. Is this graceful MILF? Because graceful MILF sent me some pictures and thisbis a diffrent girl.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
2nd. Each their own. But I'd never pay that money for a girl that looks like that. But someone is. Nothing remotly attractive IMHO. Personality aside. But personality takes a back seat since none of them are going home with me to meet mom.











Reply With Quote




