Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23658

    Ailiyah

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Might be too late chiming in to help an out of towner, but she is a real provider. Her communication was awful and ghosted a lot of people when they arrived for their meeting a couple years back because she was always on her habit and "fell asleep". It seems like she is trying to stay clean now after an extended stay in jail but who knows? Her bad communication and scheduling skills went from being caused by drugs to thinking she is the hottest thing out here. Tryst has a way of making junkies think they are high end escorts for whatever the reason. Her performance wasn't great and she was barely lucid when I met her a while back, probably because she was high but she was skinny from the habit and her tits were still full and not deflated balloons so I made the most of it.

    I tried going back for a QV a week after the first meet hoping for a better experience and she ghosted after several messages. Tried again when she got back from vacation before she got on tryst and she was still annoying to deal with so I gave up on it. I paid $100 before she went off on vacation for a hhr when she had a standard 70-100-160 menu. No way in hell I'd do $350 or whatever she has listed. She has put on at least 40 pounds since coming back. Wouldn't say fat but adding a few c's to thic.
    Good morning mongers. I know I am late on this one as well. But wanted to chime as well. I remember I seen Ailiyah a few years ago when she lived up in price hill in a second floor house apartment. She did used to be cheaper. There was storys I herd about her on here about using. But I only seen her once it was ok for the admission. Whats messed up is a lot of chicks be still using the picture's they took like 5 to 10 years ago messed up. Half of these chicks out there now don't look nothing like there pictures. Then like newbie said they get on Tryst and get the GPS messed up. There are some I don't mind seeing on there. But chicks like this one na I am good. I still got rosie and her five sisters. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  2. #23657

    Definitely Real, Used to be High 24/7 Now has GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    She is real, to my knowledge. Her ad pics match up with her FB pics. She's not easy to schedule with, and when I was about to close the deal, she wanted to do verification with a driver's license. This is apparently a thing many guys who use Tryst are dumb enough to do, but I'm not one of those guys. This is especially true since I for some reason knew who she was via FB, and was able to look up her rap sheet.
    Might be too late chiming in to help an out of towner, but she is a real provider. Her communication was awful and ghosted a lot of people when they arrived for their meeting a couple years back because she was always on her habit and "fell asleep". It seems like she is trying to stay clean now after an extended stay in jail but who knows? Her bad communication and scheduling skills went from being caused by drugs to thinking she is the hottest thing out here. Tryst has a way of making junkies think they are high end escorts for whatever the reason. Her performance wasn't great and she was barely lucid when I met her a while back, probably because she was high but she was skinny from the habit and her tits were still full and not deflated balloons so I made the most of it.

    I tried going back for a QV a week after the first meet hoping for a better experience and she ghosted after several messages. Tried again when she got back from vacation before she got on tryst and she was still annoying to deal with so I gave up on it. I paid $100 before she went off on vacation for a hhr when she had a standard 70-100-160 menu. No way in hell I'd do $350 or whatever she has listed. She has put on at least 40 pounds since coming back. Wouldn't say fat but adding a few c's to thic.

  3. #23656
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She is posted on Tryst. Great girl.
    I'll second that, great girl I know her well and she doesn't deserve any disrespect.

  4. #23655

    Ailiyah

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents! New to the boards but a regular over in the Michigan board. Have to stop in Cincinnati for a night for work and decided to peruse tryst to see what ladies you have in the area. This cute 20 something by the name of Aaliyah popped up and she looked sexy as hell and has a decent hr rate. Anyone seen her before? What was the experience like? Feel free to PM is that works better for you.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/imthatgirl-813
    She is real, to my knowledge. Her ad pics match up with her FB pics. She's not easy to schedule with, and when I was about to close the deal, she wanted to do verification with a driver's license. This is apparently a thing many guys who use Tryst are dumb enough to do, but I'm not one of those guys. This is especially true since I for some reason knew who she was via FB, and was able to look up her rap sheet.

  5. #23654

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Your right she is mess. Buddy drove to see her then she didn't answer her text. She must have been stoned. Then she gets a hold of him and he goes back and said she's disaster he left. I told him never go back after the first time she screwed you.
    I've seen her several times over the past month or so. Major majority of the time very accommodating and fun. Sure you can get her on the wrong night. But My experience has been overall very good with her. I would recommend her.

  6. #23653
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    OK I really didn't want to say much she is a nice girl but. The smell was too much for me, I don't know if she didn't bathe or if that's just her smell.

    Girls take a good bath several times a day or your pussy is going to stink you may not smell it but we sure do and it takes a day to get rid of it.
    I have seen Adorable many times and I have never experienced this issue that you mentioned. She is always shower fresh for me. I can only speak for myself though.

    I also take what's posted out here with a grain of salt.

    Examples:

    1. Kyla does not do bareback anal or drugs.

    2. Crissee is Not dead.

    3. Adorable is still adorable. She is wanting to stay UTR so I apologize to all of you blowing up my inbox for digits. I don't pass out numbers without a girl giving me permission to do so. Also, she is still a freak in bed! I haven't experienced any odor issues but I normally just have BBBJ and then doggy.

    I'm not white knighting. I'm just asking some of you to stay classy.

  7. #23652

    Cleaned out

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Message to Katmundu: clean out your inbox. I was not able to send you a PM. This is what I wrote about which Scarlett is back in business:

    I don't know which Scarlett is back. You should realize, first of all, that spelling in this forum is flakey, so I wouldn't get hung up on one "t" vs. Two. I saw a Scarlett who gave body rubs in NKY a number of years ago. My understanding is that she has left the sex business. That might be Aurora Sky (sort of looks like her, was always new-agey). I referred to a recent posting which said that the Scarlett who is back in this business is a different person, and that is all that I know.
    Thanks for the clarfication.

  8. #23651

    Scarlett

    Message to Katmundu: clean out your inbox. I was not able to send you a PM. This is what I wrote about which Scarlett is back in business:

    I don't know which Scarlett is back. You should realize, first of all, that spelling in this forum is flakey, so I wouldn't get hung up on one "t" vs. Two. I saw a Scarlett who gave body rubs in NKY a number of years ago. My understanding is that she has left the sex business. That might be Aurora Sky (sort of looks like her, was always new-agey). I referred to a recent posting which said that the Scarlett who is back in this business is a different person, and that is all that I know.

  9. #23650

    Any reviews on this girl?

    I've tried searching the thread and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/a2e6...0-799ee6d60136

  10. #23649
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Not Scarlett from Nky.
    It's Scarlett Dream. She sent out messages to some old friends.

  11. #23648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by TemplePilot123  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify. Scarlett Dream is not Scarlett O'Hara that provided massage out of NKY. Scarlett O'Hara has built a new life and had moved on. She mentioned to me that friends have ben trying to contact her about the hobby and her preference is to move on. PM if you have questions.

    TP.
    Not Scarlett from Nky.

  12. #23647
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Just checking, did you say Scarlet is back?
    Yes Scarlet is back. She is only seeing old friends that was friends before.

  13. #23646

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Just checking, did you say Scarlet is back?
    See post #23633.
    Last edited by Golden3; 04-25-22 at 19:21. Reason: Erroneous information

  14. #23645

    Scarlett?

    Just checking, did you say Scarlet is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a younger girl from time to time but I never rule out the ones that has past the test of time. Lady J was not a spring chicken an I don't think many turned her down. Scarlett is back not a young girl either but still has a great body an has kept it toned. Just a little north. Me I will stay with the provider that gets the job done young or old even if they have a little meat on their bones.

  15. #23644
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyShawn513  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of the point tho. If you have to pay, why wouldn't you pay for younger, tighter, hotter. Especially considering she's charging more. I'm sure there are guys who are older, or alot bigger, who like seeing girls who maybe are a little more plain. But that's not me. If I'm going to pay, I'm going to pay for a girl worth paying. We have way too many aged out, overweight, old women in this market right now and I wonder at times who the hell is paying these women. If it's over 30, or 150 lbs, I'm not paying it LOL. The male equivalent of some of these women couldn't get laid without paying. Yet they can sell it. Makes no sense to me. Men need to step their standards up.
    Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a younger girl from time to time but I never rule out the ones that has past the test of time. Lady J was not a spring chicken an I don't think many turned her down. Scarlett is back not a young girl either but still has a great body an has kept it toned. Just a little north. Me I will stay with the provider that gets the job done young or old even if they have a little meat on their bones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape