Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 37368
-
04-26-22 15:44 #24948Senior Member

Posts: 37How old are the AMPs?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 15:37 #24947Senior Member

Posts: 37Amy healing plus
How old is Amy? I heard healing plus has very old AMPs. 55+.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 15:21 #24946Senior Member

Posts: 118Better Bang For My Buck
Which would be the better choice between the 2? The massage parlor on Eureka west of Telegraph in Taylor or the one on Van Born just east of Monroe in Dearborn Heights on the Taylor Border. I'm looking for a legit massage with A happy endn or BJ if possible. Also I'm A larger fellow so who has most room would be nice.
-
04-26-22 13:32 #24945Senior Member

Posts: 49Breaking the ice
Welp on my way to see Bonita. Taking some of you guys advise. Wish me luck.
-
04-26-22 12:58 #24944Senior Member

Posts: 104Back for the Table Shower
I enjoyed the previous table shower so much that I needed another. I only went for a half hour and asked for Amy to give me my shower. She scrubbed my backside thoroughly. Then, on the flip, she did such a wonderful job that I asked for a few more minutes when she said to get up for a rinse. She obliged nicely. I was quite excited when she finally rinsed me off. No time for the sauna because I only got a half hour. So we went off to the room with my excitement very obvious.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:45 #24943Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739"mh"
West side of Southfield Road. Hidden among several business. 28000 block. Curb parking. Narrow frontage. Identified as "MH" not full name on sign. Very private rooms. Doors lock.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:43 #24942Senior Member

Posts: 72Has been reviewed many times
Never been there, mostly due to reports that can be found here with search. Strictly legit massage from everything I recall.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:35 #24941Senior Member

Posts: 161Gotcha. Thank you.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 08:40 #24940Senior Member

Posts: 416Listed as Asian Healing, southfield rd, lathrup village.
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 08:34 #24939Senior Member

Posts: 54So you paid $200 for a massage and hand job?
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 07:52 #24938Senior Member

Posts: 49Any info. I've got a sweet tooth
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...troit/80455787
Any info? I'm having. A sweet tooth lmk what you guys think.
-
04-26-22 05:38 #24937Senior Member

Posts: 161where is Muscle Health? I tried googling that name and didn't find anything.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-26-22 00:10 #24936Senior Member

Posts: 190Accupuncture
Yeah, I meant Meriman and warren. It is either in Westland or garden city. I'm curious what is to be had there.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 23:55 #24935Senior Member

Posts: 287Be Advised??
There is no cross street named Westland, anywhere in Westland? Didn't you mean to say at the corner of Merriman & Warren?
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:58 #24934Senior Member

Posts: 190Acupuncture
Yes I believe that is it. Ever hear anything about it.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






