Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 18409
-
04-26-22 23:17 #11749Senior Member

Posts: 209Likewise I would like to know
What is the difference between a milking and drain session anyway??
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 17:10 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 378Sunny Spa
Just wondering if anyone who has been to Sunny Spa Clarksville lately.
I am working right down the street from it this week and thought about a visit if reports were decent.
-
04-26-22 15:02 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 594Spring Spa Jeffersonville
To follow up on my earlier inquiry, I passed through the area last week. Within the previous 24 hours I had sessions in Chicago and Indianapolis, so I opted for a more mellow experience when I got to the greater Louisville area and chose Spring Spa, which I had visited back in 2018.
What I liked about Spring Spa the first time was that, though the service is limited, it was administered by an attractive and young Korean girl. Well, this time my masseuse was old enough to be my 2018 girl's mother. Doh! I decided to stay anyway since I wasn't looking for anything exotic. The rub was okay and on the flip this older Korean lady (I forget her name, sorry!) delivered a very, very good handshake. She was fairly busty but she positioned herself sort of sitting on the edge of the table with her back to me so all I could really do was relax and enjoy, which I did. So, not the same experience I was expecting but pleasant nonetheless. Would possibly repeat there if I was only looking for a similar level of service, but it sounds like there are much better options out there. Oh, and she wore a mask and gave me a mask to wear as well.
Crossed the bridge into Louisville proper feeling refreshed and happy and got a nice BBQ dinner on Frankfort Avenue (FABD) and some tasty ice cream at Graeter's before continuing my journey south. Hope to see you again soon, Louisville!
-
04-25-22 21:37 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 62I would love to know about her milking table and draining sessions as well if anyone has any experience. Pm me.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 20:21 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 192Yes, she really did that
I know for sure that she did that because I was the one who posted a negative review of her that pissed her off. The next day, I got a PM telling me that I might want to look at RubRatings as she has posted a pic and name in response to my message about her. But, the pic and name wasn't me. I haven't posted anything about her again in sympathy for the poor guy who she thought was me.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
That is about as low as it can go. Really terrible thing to do.
-
04-25-22 17:48 #11744Banned Member

Posts: 25Thanks for the clarification
I was about to go straight to Empire and see Sophia as she was one of my favs back in December. Guess I'll have to check out Unique sometime again. The glasses girl that used to be at Unique sent me a pic of a new girl that is working at Beautiful Spa on Dixie. If the pic is accurate, she was looking pretty damn good. I'm also reserving FUNds for work trip to Philly next month. So maybe I will. Maybe I won't unless I am stressed. Haha.
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:26 #11743Banned Member

Posts: 873I read on here a couple of times that she posted a mongers picture and real name on one of the ad sites. I didn't see it, but that's red flag for me. Or, I guess a good reason not to give out your real name or use your real phone number.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:06 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 549Any intel on Melody from rubmd?
-
04-25-22 08:26 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 222Karma
Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.
As always Happy hunting and be safe.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 21:28 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 55Missing Out
I would say you are missing out. Her sessions are actually an experience and I think she looks great. Go see her and judge for yourself, don't let stuff like this discourage you.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:18 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 241Oops
Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 19:18 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 241I'll stop in these places and ask a question like "do you have a table shower" and I tell them I'm going to stop back by later just so I can have a chance to sneak a peek at the girls working because I'm picky. A girl named Sophia was there and she had a great set of big tits on her. I'm trying save my money for the Florida AMP scene, but she has me thinking of starting my vacation early.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 14:36 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 209Karma
I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.
-
04-24-22 11:09 #11736Regular Member

Posts: 22Xin off Bardstown road
I had a dream of an AMP named Xin off Bardstown road close to 264 with a girl named Cici. Standard only and no roaming but was enjoyable. They said something about four hands as well.
-
04-22-22 07:50 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 222Empire
Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.












Reply With Quote




