Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 60954
-
04-26-22 13:28 #49374Banned Member

Posts: 2410You may find answers posting on the non-AMP thread.
Originally Posted by BigPimpin69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 13:13 #49373Senior Member

Posts: 65Cece
I have been trying to contact Cece for nuru (https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/412c0af...5-54cb0cd92ac4) but get no response. Anyone know what's up?
-
04-26-22 13:05 #49372Senior Member

Posts: 798Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Sunshine. I haven't tried Grace since I always stick with Anna. I have never been shorted on time with Anna, even after the main event. She will usually massage your legs if you have remaining time.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 11:53 #49371Banned Member

Posts: 2410She hasn't sold it yet, just taking into consideration. That's from the horses mouth.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:54 #49370Senior Member

Posts: 56Health and Healing
Ava sold the store and pockets some significant profit.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:15 #49369Banned Member

Posts: 2410From my experience at Sunshine, if you want an hour, get there no later than 8:30 providing you make an appointment. Otherwise get there by 8, because they close at 9.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:02 #49368Senior Member

Posts: 78Got it
Yep. Gathered the same from other members too.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 19:08 #49367Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-25-22 19:03 #49366Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, it's legit but the massage is fantastic. They changed names recently to Jin.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:34 #49365Senior Member

Posts: 332New Owners for Health & Healing?
Used my friend Google recently for some new ideas in the Roswell area. Noticed that Health & Healing Massage (once known as OS Massage) on Hwy. 9 is now called Jing Massage according to their website. Not sure if that is just a name change or perhaps ownership change. Closing hours changed on the website also to 9:30.
Anyone been? I may check it out soon.
-
04-25-22 16:25 #49364Senior Member

Posts: 259Sunshine & IRelax
I've been absent from the game for a while but getting back into it.
I went to Sunshine hoping to draw Anna since I see good reports about her. I got Grace. I thought she look good, with a nice upright rack, and I like her small ass. It had some roundness to it which I like. She gave a very good massage. I tried to impress her and get in her good graces (no pun intended), with the 5 phrases in Chinese I know. "how are you", "thank you" etc. She wasn't into it. I got there about 30 minutes before closing time, maybe that had something to do with it. Anyways, time for the flip, and happiness was had. I did play with her tits, good technique cleans me up and says "see you outside". I've got ten minutes left. I point to the clock and she says 5 minutes, "see you outside". WTF. Anyways I leave a Ben Franklin and leave.
IRelax, very good massage and ending, can't remember her name, kind of older not very attractive, so I just closed my eyes and had pretended a hotty was doing the deed.
2?'s:
Is 60 the new tip with inflation? I don't want to blow the curve, but I'm kind of feeling the need to tip more since it's hitting them too. I didn't feel bad for leaving Grace 40 since she wasn't too friendly and shorted me time.
What's the talent like in EZ Massage, I drive by it every day? Last I heard, only Grannies worked there.
-
04-25-22 15:55 #49363Senior Member

Posts: 25960 House?
Dang, when I went there about 2 years ago Mamason wanted 80, I left?
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 14:46 #49362Senior Member

Posts: 240Saturday Night Appointment
Check your PM Inbox.
Originally Posted by Boliver123
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:13 #49361Banned Member

Posts: 13634Think the Kaina ladies would be more receptive to wearing an outfit.
Originally Posted by Boliver123
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:09 #49360Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just FYI, Gold is now called VIP, OS has changed owners and is now Legit (closes 8:30). T-plus, VIP and WaWa are all FS places, so maybe Kaina?
Originally Posted by Boliver123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






