Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26042

    Anybody got any word on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/917402865038

    Early texts seem reasonable; but there's a vibe here I'm not sure about.

  2. #26041

    Nope not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene485  [View Original Post]
    I would be most interested in your findings, she looks new and fresh.
    Been seeing her post for a couple months now. Dare say since the beginning of the year or prior. She changed her #s a few times. Which why it's so weird for her not to have any reviews. She's not fat like 90% of ebony providers, Cute In the face, and a grant for a BJ? Assume the board is racist LOL. That's a joke. I know the people who dabble in the brown (not that brown you thinking) are very few, but there has to be someone who seen her. And she looks bite size. Tis why I think she might be a TGTBT case. Might be a setup, and I'm no sacrificial lamb.

  3. #26040

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy34  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Shay. I don't remember any reviews.
    Yes see is a thief. Ripped me off as well.

  4. #26039

    First time posting in a while.

    Hello gents!

    I had a dream last night and it did nothing but remind me of why I quit mongering in the first place. These women are horrible. It's like the drugs have gotten worse and they've gotten worse. I'm pretty liberal with my money nowadays and I literally paid a girl to leave. I have an apartment in town that I stay at when I'm here, and I use for excursions. Holy crap! I can't deal with these chick's. I think if I'm going to monger from now on, I'm just going to get a tranny to blow me. I hear there's far less problems!

  5. #26038
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlGnter2  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer slim and Busty Escorts but they are hard to find.
    Well me too. But I have yet to find one of those at all in jax that's worth the time.

  6. #26037

    Coming from out of town

    Hey Jacksonville peeps. I'll be in town for a few days and was thinking about seeing Jojo. Any input as far as being in a safe area, is she GFE, is it bbj?

    Or if you have a better suggestion I'm down for that. I prefer younger and nice body.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #26036

    Busty

    Busty Escorts have always been my first choice, as I have big tits. They are always satisfying.

  8. #26035

    Busty and Slim

    I always prefer slim and Busty Escorts but they are hard to find.

  9. #26034

    Spyce

    Anyone got any intel on this one? Normally thick isn't my thing. But those tits swinging while getting some headache relief I might do.

    But cannot find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/845776459004

  10. #26033

    Karmen that tried set me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, I received this from someone who knows his shidd very well and thank you sir! If he wants to chime in, I'll let him reveal himself, but he graciously provided the information you need to stay away from this robber!

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2016/0...ds-to-robbery/
    For all the simps that's pussy whipped to Karmen. Karmen has a history of Shady behavior, Here is proof from Powerhouse.

  11. #26032

    Most interested

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/479637928973

    Just weird never seen a review for her, considering how she looks, and those big jugs. So I'm a little skeptical to sample the goods LOL.
    I would be most interested in your findings, she looks new and fresh.

  12. #26031

    About this incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, I received this from someone who knows his shidd very well and thank you sir! If he wants to chime in, I'll let him reveal himself, but he graciously provided the information you need to stay away from this robber!

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2016/0...ds-to-robbery/
    I stand to be corrected. I thought it was at the notel she stayed at off Baymeadows and I-95, but apparently, it was further down, I guess, near outlet mall or something off I-95.

  13. #26030

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/479637928973

    Just weird never seen a review for her, considering how she looks, and those big jugs. So I'm a little skeptical to sample the goods LOL.

  14. #26029
    Shill for Nikki ignore my posts


    Posts: 10

    Big booty Nikki

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Nikki don't do this again

    A2

  15. #26028

    Nikki

    Saw big booty Nikki for a QV. Good service and a fat butt. Menu open. Finished doggy and left my kids on her *hole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape