Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26048

    About Jezebel

    Man, I've always said the description of how her body looks is overrated! That body is a hot junkie mess!

  2. #26047

    Junkie Jezebel turning tricks in WPB now


  3. #26046

    Info

    Anybody got any info on the below. Really intrigued about the first one. First time have seen the first one post and she has my kind of body style but she is on the WS which is not my stomping grounds. Can PM if you like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/576664769543

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/608262796586

  4. #26045

    Red bee

    Anybody seen her before? I can't find any reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-light-skin-slim-incalls-o/092480498921

  5. #26044

    Destiny stg

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/248203283853

    Is she legit at all. I couldn't find much other than the other destiny that got pregnant that I stopped seeing because of how dirty her living conditions were.

  6. #26043
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one? Normally thick isn't my thing. But those tits swinging while getting some headache relief I might do.

    But cannot find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/845776459004
    I dunno but for some reason that ad just screams fake ad to me. I've never found a single ad to be true where they speak that way.

  7. #26042

    Anybody got any word on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/917402865038

    Early texts seem reasonable; but there's a vibe here I'm not sure about.

  8. #26041

    Nope not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene485  [View Original Post]
    I would be most interested in your findings, she looks new and fresh.
    Been seeing her post for a couple months now. Dare say since the beginning of the year or prior. She changed her #s a few times. Which why it's so weird for her not to have any reviews. She's not fat like 90% of ebony providers, Cute In the face, and a grant for a BJ? Assume the board is racist LOL. That's a joke. I know the people who dabble in the brown (not that brown you thinking) are very few, but there has to be someone who seen her. And she looks bite size. Tis why I think she might be a TGTBT case. Might be a setup, and I'm no sacrificial lamb.

  9. #26040

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy34  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Shay. I don't remember any reviews.
    Yes see is a thief. Ripped me off as well.

  10. #26039

    First time posting in a while.

    Hello gents!

    I had a dream last night and it did nothing but remind me of why I quit mongering in the first place. These women are horrible. It's like the drugs have gotten worse and they've gotten worse. I'm pretty liberal with my money nowadays and I literally paid a girl to leave. I have an apartment in town that I stay at when I'm here, and I use for excursions. Holy crap! I can't deal with these chick's. I think if I'm going to monger from now on, I'm just going to get a tranny to blow me. I hear there's far less problems!

  11. #26038
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlGnter2  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer slim and Busty Escorts but they are hard to find.
    Well me too. But I have yet to find one of those at all in jax that's worth the time.

  12. #26037

    Coming from out of town

    Hey Jacksonville peeps. I'll be in town for a few days and was thinking about seeing Jojo. Any input as far as being in a safe area, is she GFE, is it bbj?

    Or if you have a better suggestion I'm down for that. I prefer younger and nice body.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  13. #26036

    Busty

    Busty Escorts have always been my first choice, as I have big tits. They are always satisfying.

  14. #26035

    Busty and Slim

    I always prefer slim and Busty Escorts but they are hard to find.

  15. #26034

    Spyce

    Anyone got any intel on this one? Normally thick isn't my thing. But those tits swinging while getting some headache relief I might do.

    But cannot find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/845776459004

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape