Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18204

    The moves

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact that some of the former ladies post on Eros and are absolutely real. Who do you speak of?
    Mona.

    Caitlin.

    Vivian.

    Ava.

    These are all former DI ladies who decided to venture out on their own. I've seen 3 of them when with DI but none since.

  2. #18203
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar69  [View Original Post]
    Several DI chicks who aren't working currently have had their pics copied and pasted on Eros except when you ask to see them they want upfront money. I was thinking they're just getting a hot girl complex but no. Get this. We all know and have personal relationships with these girls so we know determining characteristics about all of them between everyone on this forum and if you ask a personal question the scammer doesn't know how to answer so I'm pretty sure it's not them. The DI girls are comfortable but not impersonal from my perspective so I'm assuming the doppelgngers aren't real so don't be marked out of your cash boys. On a side note if somebody knows the admins from DI and I know there are mongers on here that do you might suggest an ownership stamp or a stamp so the pics can't be ganked. Just thinking out loud. Carry on.
    I know for a fact that some of the former ladies post on Eros and are absolutely real. Who do you speak of?

  3. #18202
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipes26  [View Original Post]
    If someone can message me her number I will throw her some biz.
    I loved seeing her. Didn't know she was in town. I have an old number, if I can find it.

  4. #18201
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley1961  [View Original Post]
    DI prices for an hour. I passed.
    200 for one hour & you passed? I thought that was becoming standard for a half hour. YMMV for sure.

  5. #18200
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/7029699815
    I saw her once, paid for an hour and was lucky if I got 20 minutes out of her, very rushed.

  6. #18199

    Take $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr4192  [View Original Post]
    Please report if you see her, I've had my eye on her myself but just can't take the plunge.
    DI prices for an hour. I passed.

  7. #18198
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipes26  [View Original Post]
    If someone can message me her number I will throw her some biz.
    Same here. I'll schedule with her if I had a number.

  8. #18197

    Playful BBW

    Anyone of info on this BBW.

    https://tryst.link/escort/playfulbbw

    Thanks.

  9. #18196
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/7029699815
    Please report if you see her, I've had my eye on her myself but just can't take the plunge.

  10. #18195

    New Scam on Eros

    Several DI chicks who aren't working currently have had their pics copied and pasted on Eros except when you ask to see them they want upfront money. I was thinking they're just getting a hot girl complex but no. Get this. We all know and have personal relationships with these girls so we know determining characteristics about all of them between everyone on this forum and if you ask a personal question the scammer doesn't know how to answer so I'm pretty sure it's not them. The DI girls are comfortable but not impersonal from my perspective so I'm assuming the doppelgängers aren't real so don't be marked out of your cash boys. On a side note if somebody knows the admins from DI and I know there are mongers on here that do you might suggest an ownership stamp or a ™ stamp so the pics can't be ganked. Just thinking out loud. Carry on.

  11. #18194
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #18193

    Doubles?

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a recommended doubles opportunity? Been striking out.

    My inbox is open, if private. .

  13. #18192

    Need number

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her but she stopped responding to my texts so I assumed she wasn't around or I didn't something wrong.
    If someone can message me her number I will throw her some biz.

  14. #18191

    This the massage girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotJohnDog  [View Original Post]
    She is in town. She is leaving if things don't pick up for her. If you have her #, text her and see her.
    I used to see her but she stopped responding to my texts so I assumed she wasn't around or I didn't something wrong.

  15. #18190

    Any experience with this one?

    I kinda want to take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/7029699815

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape