The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 1267 1767 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15178
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoii  [View Original Post]
    Who is $40 car date girl you got a link or contact info.
    Message me and I'll give info.

  2. #15177

    Amber. Thief

    419 902 1593.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/105798222946

    She's posting again. Stole $200 and didn't provide service. Never made it right.

  3. #15176
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTailBandi  [View Original Post]
    I have seen puerto rican mami and $40 car date girl.

    Looking for info on emmie?

    Can't find any leads.

    Thank you members for posting and helping us new guys out.
    Who is $40 car date girl you got a link or contact info.

  4. #15175

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun44  [View Original Post]
    So there's a girl posting under I'm not Victoria and your favorite girl next door, her name is Whitney. Heavy drug user all fake pictures. Lame experience. Posts in alto, and east cascade. If the directions take you down a long dirt road to Bell road you want to abort the mission. Trust me.

    Also I see a post today from Dixie, ad says 44th and Eastern. I will guarantee it's not Dixie, it's Lindsay or her daughter savannah also goes bye Sammy, both are a ripe off, they will rob you blind both heavy drug users. Be safe.
    Whitney uses several cell #, and her STG pics are fake. She does work out of a very nice rural house about ten miles off the Lowell exit I 96. I actually saw her first in Muskegon, at the time, fresh in the business, donated a paltry amount for hour. She was made up and looked like a late teen. It appeared like she was buzzed, so I tooked liberties with her, had her multiple ways and loaded her mouth. She contacted me from her Alto home later for several trysts and confirmed her candy use by her erratic behavior and paraphernalia laying around. She was asking for more $ each time, and was up to a buck & half / hr the third time I saw her. Pros: she's young, grande menu, medium knockers, very submissive, barebacked her, and CIM. Cons: stumpy, short, user, average looking face and as described by Top Gun44 kinda lame, going thru the motions of the fetishes and sexual girations. Not repeating due to the long drive, drug use, and attitude. Bottum out.

  5. #15174

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/500668379341

    No idea who the duo partner is. I am unable to see her today.
    Check your pms.

  6. #15173
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoii  [View Original Post]
    She is a scam guys.
    Details? I've been interested in her car dates.

  7. #15172
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyFo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any providers in the area in their 60's, 70's? Older the better. DM me if you have any leads.
    OMG

    Dude, when they get that old you have to farm them from the retirement homes. Nancy is the only provider that I know that comes anywhere near your request, she may be 60, has a nice body, attitude, and service, read my previous posts on her, she posts often.

  8. #15171

    Young and thick

    So I'm working on a girl from the east side who's a bit tight on cash and new to all this. She's thinking about getting a hotel in GR for a few days. I'm waiting on her permission to share her pics / number but if she pans out I can share with anyone interested. She's 19 with a nice body, a little on the emo side.

  9. #15170

    New at this and need some guidance

    I have seen puerto rican mami and $40 car date girl.

    Looking for info on emmie?

    Can't find any leads.

    Thank you members for posting and helping us new guys out.

  10. #15169
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    Every time I see you post about her I go to search her and can't find any contact info.
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...s/500668379341

    No idea who the duo partner is. I am unable to see her today.

  11. #15168
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyFo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any providers in the area in their 60's, 70's? Older the better. DM me if you have any leads.
    I have a utr who is 68 nice body and she squirt I have pics and vids of her.

  12. #15167
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    I also have a doggy style vid of her.

  13. #15166

    Rainy Tegan-Rouge-Dalia-Rogue / Lana Marie

    It appears that rainy Tegan who robbed one of our fellow posters is now posting under "Lana Marie" and using some Lisa Marie pictures and * account.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/314152566569

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/820817330750

    There is multiple numbers involved as well so its more than one person doing this (I have a theory on another girl connected to this). So if anybody has anything to add, do so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa-Rainy Ad.jpg‎   Lisa-Rainy Ad 2.jpg‎   Lisa Rainy Ad 3.jpg‎   Lisa Marie 4.jpg‎   Rainy 5.jpg‎  


  14. #15165

    Pics vids

    I have pics and vids of a few providers I've seen people been inbkxing me asking for them I have no problem sharing or trading them whatever I just don't know how to send them on here thru the inbox but if you guys want can inbox your number I'll text them to you no problem.

  15. #15164

    Scam

    She is a scam guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220410-095303_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape