Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 735 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4884

    Kitty Kat is a Rip off AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I am almost certain she has been discussed here before, but for some reason I cannot find the post. Can someone confirm if they have seen her? What the experience and menu was like, is she GFE, BBFS and what the upcharge was?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...etty-Kitty-Kat
    She's scammed me and my friend on time and services. She's a scam artist and you've been warned 😤.

  2. #4883

    CBJ now? Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Great body and tits! I was a regular back before she went CBJ on us. If anyone has recent BBBJ / CIM experience with her, do let us know. Reports of BBFS would probably make me faint!
    She's CBJ now? What a shame. I first saw her right when she was starting out. Absolute GFE and quite possibly the softest boobs on the board. More sensual than fast and furious from what I remember. Had that nerdy vibe with her librarian glasses.

    But CBJ now? Things really have gone downhill.

  3. #4882

    Sofina

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Look who is back.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....izzling-Sofina!26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B-9.

    Is subby still handling things?
    Great body and tits! I was a regular back before she went CBJ on us. If anyone has recent BBBJ / CIM experience with her, do let us know. Reports of BBFS would probably make me faint!

  4. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She will allow BBFS, but is very YMMV on it. Sher BBBJ is very good and yes her new pics on TNA are very very accurate I. E. Starting to show age her hair a little grey, but she is slender. At first she did not even allow DFK but after I went down on her everything opened up. I will not repeat with her as I felt she is although she offered it, she is not very passionate, just more or less laid there. Maybe she was having an off day. But from what I could read into the situation she seems very YMMV to me.
    Does she offer it with her hourly rate of $240? If so, that's rather good, especially these days.

  5. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I am almost certain she has been discussed here before, but for some reason I cannot find the post. Can someone confirm if they have seen her? What the experience and menu was like, is she GFE, BBFS and what the upcharge was?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...etty-Kitty-Kat
    Don't know about the menu or if extras are offered. Agreed to meet, usual two call system had me staging at a grocery store, she asked me to do an errand for her picking up stuff at the store, then she was late by 10 mins with actual directions. I was seconds from just driving away. Finally get there. The photos are reasonable, but there's a reason she hides her face. Looks are subjective, but it really wasn't there for me. Started with a massage, finish up and move to the main event cover goes on and got it over with. Maybe others have had a different experience, but definitely not a repeat for me.

  6. #4879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Sofina206

    Look who is back.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....izzling-Sofina!26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B-9.

    Is subby still handling things?

  7. #4878

    Pretty Kitty Kat

    I am almost certain she has been discussed here before, but for some reason I cannot find the post. Can someone confirm if they have seen her? What the experience and menu was like, is she GFE, BBFS and what the upcharge was?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...etty-Kitty-Kat

  8. #4877

    Yukigo

    She will allow BBFS, but is very YMMV on it. Sher BBBJ is very good and yes her new pics on TNA are very very accurate I. E. Starting to show age her hair a little grey, but she is slender. At first she did not even allow DFK but after I went down on her everything opened up. I will not repeat with her as I felt she is although she offered it, she is not very passionate, just more or less laid there. Maybe she was having an off day. But from what I could read into the situation she seems very YMMV to me.

  9. #4876

    Can anyone confirm with yukigo?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.

    Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.

    Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.

    Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.
    Saw her yesterday and asked for natural services twice and got a hard no. She has been discussed and I think she's in her late 40's but her body is better then most 18 why / o's.

  10. #4875
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You wasted your quarterly post on this?

    A2

  11. #4874

    Marissa bellevue link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    Marisabellevue is GFE, I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. No bare, she made that clear, but does almost everything else.
    Is this the person you're referring to?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nt-personality

    It's the only review I could find of her, and her profile is bare. Anyone have an ad link for her?

  12. #4873
    Marisabellevue is GFE, I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. No bare, she made that clear, but does almost everything else.

  13. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.

    Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.

    Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.

    Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.
    What was the up-charge for Yukigo? Also is she DFK and MSOG?

  14. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Yukigo: BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. BBFS might be available. DFK?

    Lisa456: CBJ only.

    Emma Young: BBBJ was only thing listed.

    Leelawan.
    Yukigo did a very nice BBBJCIM for me, and offered BBFS.

    Lisa456 also did a decent BBBJCIM, made clear was CFS only.

    Emma did a decent BBBJCIM but made clear CFS only.

    Wan gave a little BBBJ on the flip, and let me DATY but clearly didn't enjoy it. CFS only. Did a CBJ to completion, but wasn't happy about it. She's very sweet and happy.

  15. #4870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by XCrossTownX  [View Original Post]
    Generally agree, the sisters are great and are up for most anything aside from Greek or BBFS but are hard to schedule with. Last minute and even same day can be very hard to schedule. Jennifer provides a good GFE experience but her body is a bit more dated and she's not into the tuma like the love sisters, I would take the sisters over Jennifer every time.
    Yes, the Love sisters are a incredible experience, I can confirm all of above, however during my last duo with them a few weeks ago, Nancy shoved a small vibrator up Sunny's ass and after some DATO on both of them and a tandem BBBJ with two FIA and one FIV in both at the same time, Sunny did allow a covered trip to the islands. Now I am not hugely endowed, so YMMV. I will say that the two times I have been with them both have been the wildest experiences of my life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape