Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 11033
-
04-25-22 01:02 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 323Can't speak to an upcharge; I tend to tip heavily out of the gate. We kissed but nothing deep, and I'm a one-and done guy.
Originally Posted by MrYoda
[View Original Post]
She is much older than 40's but in nice shape. I found her BBBJCIM to be very nice, but agreed that she's overall very low-key.
As for the guy that got a hard no on natural services, I can only only speak for the service I received. YMMV, as always.
-
04-24-22 23:54 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 541Sofina206
She used to blow me at the Deja Vu over 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
She went CBJ for a reason if I recall. One of those reasons you keep forever.
She caught it from her bf.
-
04-24-22 23:49 #4896Regular Member

Posts: 25Set up was easy. Incall was easy to find but not going to lie and say it was the best spot I've been to. She's a curvy girl but I didn't mind. I could handle it cause I'm pretty athletic not a small guy. She catered to my every request and the head game is superb. Better than a lot of providers out there. All in all I would give her another go.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 22:56 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 118Kylee Cake
So how did it go? Anything worth reporting?
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:38 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 98Kitty Kat is a Rip off AVOID
She's scammed me and my friend on time and services. She's a scam artist and you've been warned 😤.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:22 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 352CBJ now? Shame
She's CBJ now? What a shame. I first saw her right when she was starting out. Absolute GFE and quite possibly the softest boobs on the board. More sensual than fast and furious from what I remember. Had that nerdy vibe with her librarian glasses.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
But CBJ now? Things really have gone downhill.
-
04-24-22 18:11 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 268Sofina
Great body and tits! I was a regular back before she went CBJ on us. If anyone has recent BBBJ / CIM experience with her, do let us know. Reports of BBFS would probably make me faint!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 18:03 #4891Banned Member

Posts: 1358Does she offer it with her hourly rate of $240? If so, that's rather good, especially these days.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 16:46 #4890Regular Member

Posts: 17Don't know about the menu or if extras are offered. Agreed to meet, usual two call system had me staging at a grocery store, she asked me to do an errand for her picking up stuff at the store, then she was late by 10 mins with actual directions. I was seconds from just driving away. Finally get there. The photos are reasonable, but there's a reason she hides her face. Looks are subjective, but it really wasn't there for me. Started with a massage, finish up and move to the main event cover goes on and got it over with. Maybe others have had a different experience, but definitely not a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 13:30 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sofina206
Look who is back.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....izzling-Sofina!26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B%26%239829%3 B-9.
Is subby still handling things?
-
04-24-22 12:14 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 2184Pretty Kitty Kat
I am almost certain she has been discussed here before, but for some reason I cannot find the post. Can someone confirm if they have seen her? What the experience and menu was like, is she GFE, BBFS and what the upcharge was?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...etty-Kitty-Kat
-
04-24-22 11:46 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yukigo
She will allow BBFS, but is very YMMV on it. Sher BBBJ is very good and yes her new pics on TNA are very very accurate I. E. Starting to show age her hair a little grey, but she is slender. At first she did not even allow DFK but after I went down on her everything opened up. I will not repeat with her as I felt she is although she offered it, she is not very passionate, just more or less laid there. Maybe she was having an off day. But from what I could read into the situation she seems very YMMV to me.
-
04-24-22 10:10 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 51Can anyone confirm with yukigo?
Saw her yesterday and asked for natural services twice and got a hard no. She has been discussed and I think she's in her late 40's but her body is better then most 18 why / o's.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 19:49 #4885Regular Member

Posts: 13[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You wasted your quarterly post on this?
A2
-
04-23-22 15:44 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 542Marissa bellevue link?
Is this the person you're referring to?
Originally Posted by OsoBlanko
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nt-personality
It's the only review I could find of her, and her profile is bare. Anyone have an ad link for her?











Reply With Quote





