Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 693 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 10390
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5755

    Pnwlife

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she used to be 3. At first it was really hard to get her to respond, but once I got a few pointers on what makes her click (thanks bro. You know who you are), she was eating out of my hand. I would not pay her 3 K. She is good but not that good.
    Can confirm. Had her at 300 myself awhile back.

  2. #5754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Ghosted me

    Was struggling to set up something this trip, finally connected with this one. Chatted all the way up to 45 minutes before our date.

    Then poof gone, good thing she was coming to me. Blocked now, homie don't play that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-80dcb6017059

  3. #5753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she used to be 3. At first it was really hard to get her to respond, but once I got a few pointers on what makes her click (thanks bro. You know who you are), she was eating out of my hand. I would not pay her 3 K. She is good but not that good.
    Share the pointers, sounds like you are done with her.

  4. #5752

    Pnwlifer. Another GPS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    There was a report on here from a while ago that she is up for 300 PPM. Apparently her last arrangement was 3 k / month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-74f7b2b55726
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's pushing 40.
    Yeah she used to be 3. At first it was really hard to get her to respond, but once I got a few pointers on what makes her click (thanks bro. You know who you are), she was eating out of my hand. I would not pay her 3 K. She is good but not that good.

  5. #5751

    I see what you're saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Three strikes1.

    Strike 1: Any woman who refers to herself as a queen is not someone I even give the time of day. They expect to be treated like a queen, but are really nothing more than a huge pain in the at ss.

    Strike 2: Haircut like a boy's. Kind of a turn-off. She should have kept the long hair.

    Strike 3: $800 is so beyond realistic for her. No. No, no, no, no, no.
    Sooo. She's a FEMINIST!

  6. #5750

    KindQueen

    Three strikes1.

    Strike 1: Any woman who refers to herself as a queen is not someone I even give the time of day. They expect to be treated like a queen, but are really nothing more than a huge pain in the at ss.

    Strike 2: Haircut like a boy's. Kind of a turn-off. She should have kept the long hair.

    Strike 3: $800 is so beyond realistic for her. No. No, no, no, no, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]

  7. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    There was a report on here from a while ago that she is up for 300 PPM. Apparently her last arrangement was 3 k / month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-74f7b2b55726
    She looks like she's pushing 40.

  8. #5748

    Suger baby + Sugar daddy=$

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    What is SDM?
    Non pros: I put 1 and 1 together, so I'm guessing sugar daddy meet. Com? LOL.

  9. #5747

    Pnwlifer. Another GPS?

    There was a report on here from a while ago that she is up for 300 PPM. Apparently her last arrangement was 3 k / month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-74f7b2b55726

  10. #5746
    What is SDM?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Hi all -.

    SDM just isn't cutting it! It is fine and there are a few women who are DTF, but SA is vastly superior. Has anyone had luck with customer service arguing a ban? Or is there a new trick to get around their tracking? I'd be VERY grateful for some insights, feel free to PM me. I can offer specific intel on several women who are still on the site (and share memories of dozens who have moved on). Thank you!

  11. #5745
    I do too. Except she can't host and is a little further north for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I really dig her looks but not enough for 800.

  12. #5744
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    I really dig her looks but not enough for 800.

  13. #5743

    KindQueen GPS


  14. #5742

    Getting around SA ban

    Hi all -.

    SDM just isn't cutting it! It is fine and there are a few women who are DTF, but SA is vastly superior. Has anyone had luck with customer service arguing a ban? Or is there a new trick to get around their tracking? I'd be VERY grateful for some insights, feel free to PM me. I can offer specific intel on several women who are still on the site (and share memories of dozens who have moved on). Thank you!

  15. #5741
    Let's face it, one part of the problem are those who give gps allowances (I think these guys are a minority in quantity) BUT the other part are those tik tok, youtube, podcasts etc where young women talk crazy things about being SBs and getting ridiculous amounts of money just to say hi to a SD.

    These women are painting a non existing reality for women that later go to SA using those ideas as the way reality is with a SD.

    Also, I firmly belive these women saying online the GPS bunch of lies have actually never been a SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I've found the few times I've been on there a handful of women willing to do $300 but the GPS is stupid high here. The good news is the chances of a recession is pretty good and that could lead to lower prices if a lot of the guys making 100 to 200 k a year start getting laid off and now can't pay these girls stupid amounts of money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape