Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 693 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLarryDong  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Looking to get back in the game after a year and change off. Want to see the general consensus of the success rate people are having and if it's even worth it.

    I can say about 2 years ago, it was mostly a waste of time. I was able to bag one chick that was young and cute but it took a lot of work to find her, and she later ghosted me. She was really ideal too but if I didn't find her, I'd say it wasn't worth it (it barely was even with this chick).

    I'm in my late 30's so I think I'm in the younger crowd of SD. Anyone thinks this makes a difference in success rate? Or is it all about the money? I would never offer more than 4 for PPM so I think that was an issue too, a lot of GPS, I'm assuming that's still the case. But I am looking for good looking girls, not old fat women looking to be anyone's cum dumpster. I'm not looking for a unicorn either but if it sounds like I am, please let me know so I can lower expectations or possibly avoid the SB / SD game for the time being.
    The Seattle area is tough. Branch out to surrounding cities / states and you will yield better results. In some areas in the US, you can find 500 for a whole weekend with a hot coed. YMMV depending on location.

    Don't lower your expectations but modify your game a little bit. I always wine and dine potential SBs and they seem to get more invested. I don't bother with discussing a PPM until the very last moment and only if it's brought up by the SB. Not sure where in the process you are failing but if there's a pattern then change up your tactics.

  2. #5737

    That's hard to answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLarryDong  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my late 30's so I think I'm in the younger crowd of SD. Anyone thinks this makes a difference in success rate? Or is it all about the money? I would never offer more than 4 for PPM so I think that was an issue too, a lot of GPS, I'm assuming that's still the case. But I am looking for good looking girls, not old fat women looking to be anyone's cum dumpster. I'm not looking for a unicorn either but if it sounds like I am, please let me know so I can lower expectations or possibly avoid the SB / SD game for the time being.
    So much of what you asked about varies from person to person. Like there are some women that guys here call really hot that I just don't find attractive. And at the same time, my favorite SB is a girl that some guys here said was "not worth it" when they discussed her asking price. I think being younger and fit definitely helps, so that's in your favor, but you do have to have some money and conversation skills as well if you want to secure lower rates and better service. I think your limit of $4 gets plenty great looking SBs and in fact, if you have enough game to get them to like you a little, then it's easy to get away with $2 or less as time goes on.

    But at the same time, I think about how some SBs have complained to me that the guys with the most money are the ones who want a 5'10" blonde super model so maybe they're talking about you here? There's no way to know if your expectations are too high because of the huge variety of women that men will call "attractive". I will say this though -- if you honestly think that you're doing your best to seduce these women and you find that $4 doesn't get you anything you want to have all the time, then you might be right in thinking that this isn't for you because while I think that that's plenty of ammo to get whatever you want, perhaps the truth is that I just like ugly girls.

  3. #5736

    If you have digits

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is a fun, older MILF that is DTF, very reasonable to. Be warned if you have any skill in the sack she will soak your bed.
    If either your dick or your fingers function in the least, grab a couple of extra towel, LOL.

  4. #5735

    Success gauge

    Hey guys,

    Looking to get back in the game after a year and change off. Want to see the general consensus of the success rate people are having and if it's even worth it.

    I can say about 2 years ago, it was mostly a waste of time. I was able to bag one chick that was young and cute but it took a lot of work to find her, and she later ghosted me. She was really ideal too but if I didn't find her, I'd say it wasn't worth it (it barely was even with this chick).

    I'm in my late 30's so I think I'm in the younger crowd of SD. Anyone thinks this makes a difference in success rate? Or is it all about the money? I would never offer more than 4 for PPM so I think that was an issue too, a lot of GPS, I'm assuming that's still the case. But I am looking for good looking girls, not old fat women looking to be anyone's cum dumpster. I'm not looking for a unicorn either but if it sounds like I am, please let me know so I can lower expectations or possibly avoid the SB / SD game for the time being.

  5. #5734

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    I met her in the Bremerton area. She's real, but it was 18 months ago I saw her so don't know what has transpired. Let us know how it turns out if you go through with it.
    Yup she is real and hosts in her duplex or Quadplex apartment. Fun and beautiful.

  6. #5733

    Been trying

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She looks incredibly hot. Sad that I am more or less out the game for a few more months. I bet she is incredible in bed, she has that look to her.
    I've been trying but she never even looked at my msgs yet. I hear she is good and fun.

  7. #5732

    Scammer

    She / He is a scammer with newer profile and not her pics.

  8. #5731

    Re: KinkyBEE pic seller

    Hairy pits are a huge turn-off, so I won't be buying. LOL


  9. #5730

  10. #5729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She looks incredibly hot. Sad that I am more or less out the game for a few more months. I bet she is incredible in bed, she has that look to her.
    She came to my hotel mini black dress, no panties, she is a total sub in bed.

  11. #5728
    Well, you may be not missing on anything. Seems she is too hard to contact and meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She looks incredibly hot. Sad that I am more or less out the game for a few more months. I bet she is incredible in bed, she has that look to her.

  12. #5727

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I know several guys from here have met her. I am wondering how much does Ava wants for ppm? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-de8d0ffb9c8c.
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Free, no holes barred, anything goes. Ultra submissive like Insatiable Anna.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    True, she did not ask for anything and stayed the night, I think I filled her up three times including a morning greek fest, she did hit me up a couple weeks later asking for some help with a flight money, which I gladly gave her for the fun night she gave me.

    She is hard to nail down but once you get her she is a petite fuck toy.
    She looks incredibly hot. Sad that I am more or less out the game for a few more months. I bet she is incredible in bed, she has that look to her.

  13. #5726
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Well, after eight years on SA, a vindictive SB reported me and my account was suspended. I tried to create a new one: new photos, new username, prepaid gift card with a different name and different address. I signed up for the cc payment using the Opera VPN. And it still suspended my account!

    Any intel on how to sign up again on SA without triggering their scanning mechanisms? Thanks!
    Yeah, I have the same problem. I've followed all of the other advice on here but none of it works. I even tried creating the account while on a trip in Dallas using a computer in the hotel's business center. I used one of those temporary cards and attached the address of one of my rental properties to it. I was suspended immediately when I attempted to pay. I've given up.

    The thing is, I don't even know who I offended. I mean. I guess it could have been any number of women with whom I passed on, but I never actually got into any arguments or insulted any of them. Right now I'm trying to use Secret Benefits but so far, it seems like that site is like 1/100th as good as Seeking.

  14. #5725
    By SA admins you mean women that have been granted privileges by that site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Anytime an exploit is revealed here it's patched within a month or so.

  15. #5724

    SA admins monitor this board

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I suspect there are 2 other possible check points that could be responsible for the suspension. 1) use of software fingerprint by the website / app, for this you can use software that blocks fingerprinting. 2) the use of gift card. I currently don't have a work around for this. Someone mentioned the use of privacy.com but when I tried to sign up for it, the service said they now require you to open a checking account with them (even after they verified my current checking account) so I aborted the process and got account deleted.
    Anytime an exploit is revealed here it's patched within a month or so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape