Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 928 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 13917
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She say she has 42 years experience but is only 36. ,how's that work?

    But we talked, she's Eastern European, older voice. Ask for 700, then came down to 500.

    She was engaging and that's good. ,. I'd chance her at 400.
    She has an ad on seeking with her age listed as 42.

  2. #9071

    Wait a minute. Linda

    She quoted you How much? I swear her rates were like 140-220 two months ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She say she has 42 years experience but is only 36. ,how's that work?

    But we talked, she's Eastern European, older voice. Ask for 700, then came down to 500.

    She was engaging and that's good. ,. I'd chance her at 400.

  3. #9070

    She seem legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Saw this MILF post on here a few months until she moved to LA for 2 months. Also saw her on a tiktok video by Trop and Budget Suits. But she just popped up again on Escort Alligator after 2 months, different phone number so I texted her old one.

    She says that it's her, but IDK. Doe anyone have any experience with her or intel? I saw good reviews on Erotic Monkey but we all know it isn't hard to fake those.

    LINK: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80412761.
    She say she has 42 years experience but is only 36. ,how's that work?

    But we talked, she's Eastern European, older voice. Ask for 700, then came down to 500.

    She was engaging and that's good. ,. I'd chance her at 400.

  4. #9069
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon, what's the best site to find non-scammers? Private Delights? Tryst? Escort Alligator? Any good agencies?
    Sign up on TER. Do a one month membership. Best deal in town.

  5. #9068

    Little Toyko

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon, what's the best site to find non-scammers? Private Delights? Tryst? Escort Alligator? Any good agencies?
    I used them had good experience with them. Had a good experience with the ladies.

  6. #9067

    Visiting soon.

    Visiting soon, what's the best site to find non-scammers? Private Delights? Tryst? Escort Alligator? Any good agencies?

  7. #9066

    Reviews

    Lorena has 290 reviews on TER. Solid numbers. Check them out and you'll get a good picture so you can decide whether she's your type. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenByrd  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Vegas in June an would like to see Lorena Deleon does anyone know anything about her she has been a escort in Vegas for a few years she is a little pricey but I want to treat myself have seen her adds on Tyrst an seen her web site she is very nice looking lady any help I would be very thankful.

  8. #9065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Something seems off with this one. On her first profile she got a glowing review on her second day of posting. Then on her second profile she got a review on her first day of posting. Don't think I've seen her before seems like the odds of her getting two reviews that fast are highly unlikely. Also her rates seem way off for a young white girl. Anyway #1 https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7027443229.

    #2 https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7024478335.

  9. #9064

    Lorena Deleon

    Coming to Vegas in June an would like to see Lorena Deleon does anyone know anything about her she has been a escort in Vegas for a few years she is a little pricey but I want to treat myself have seen her adds on Tyrst an seen her web site she is very nice looking lady any help I would be very thankful.

  10. #9063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Scam

    That's the definition of a scam site. Stollen pics from models and porn stars throughout.

    They are either trying to get tourists to make a deposit to reserve a girl that will never show up. Or they'll send a a different girl (and highly unlikely they will be a midget) who will take whatever money was agreed to then they'll demand more money to do anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDWisco  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Vegas for a little fun and wondering if anyone has an experience with any of these midget escorts https://lasvegassugarbabes.com/midget-escorts/.

    I'm especially interested in Claire and Belinda. I've seen soft porn photos of Belinda, and some porn videos of Erika and not really interested in Erika.

    I like petite, a / b cup, GFE and DATY. Greek a plus.

    I appreciate any suggestions, but don't bother with suggestions for BBW or really busty, because I can pull that at a bar for free if I'm in a pinch.

    Also, anything I should know about hotels regarding visitors?

    Thanks.

  11. #9062

    Linda (blond MILF)

    Saw this MILF post on here a few months until she moved to LA for 2 months. Also saw her on a tiktok video by Trop and Budget Suits. But she just popped up again on Escort Alligator after 2 months, different phone number so I texted her old one.

    She says that it's her, but IDK. Doe anyone have any experience with her or intel? I saw good reviews on Erotic Monkey but we all know it isn't hard to fake those.

    LINK: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80412761.

  12. #9061

    Very sus

    Quote Originally Posted by JDWisco  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Vegas for a little fun and wondering if anyone has an experience with any of these midget escorts https://lasvegassugarbabes.com/midget-escorts/.

    I'm especially interested in Claire and Belinda. I've seen soft porn photos of Belinda, and some porn videos of Erika and not really interested in Erika.

    I like petite, a / b cup, GFE and DATY. Greek a plus.

    I appreciate any suggestions, but don't bother with suggestions for BBW or really busty, because I can pull that at a bar for free if I'm in a pinch.

    Also, anything I should know about hotels regarding visitors?

    Thanks.
    The "Belinda" photos are a model from the sui-cide-girls website, pics are probably 7-8 years old. Seems unlikely that you'd get to see her.

    Just my opinion but this whole site looks like bait & switch AT BEST, and likely all a scam, but I don't recall seeing any info about it before, so who knows.

    If you are looking for very petite with A / B cups, try the Korean agency thread.

  13. #9060

    ISO Recommendations

    I'm coming to Vegas for a little fun and wondering if anyone has an experience with any of these midget escorts https://lasvegassugarbabes.com/midget-escorts/.

    I'm especially interested in Claire and Belinda. I've seen soft porn photos of Belinda, and some porn videos of Erika and not really interested in Erika.

    I like petite, a / b cup, GFE and DATY. Greek a plus.

    I appreciate any suggestions, but don't bother with suggestions for BBW or really busty, because I can pull that at a bar for free if I'm in a pinch.

    Also, anything I should know about hotels regarding visitors?

    Thanks.

  14. #9059

    Worth for Layla Banks?

    Anyone here tried this escort and if so described your experience and is it worth the price?

    https://laylabanks.ch/

  15. #9058

    Dets

    She was cool, chill. Pretty good attitude. The only critic might be scheduling. But fortunately we worked it out. Felt like I got the PSE. Slow rubdown and massage. Lap dance and teasing. I think the only things she doesn't allow is BB and Greek? Besides that everything else seemed fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing details? Any details at all?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape