Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23643
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    First. Is this graceful MILF? Because graceful MILF sent me some pictures and thisbis a diffrent girl.

    2nd. Each their own. But I'd never pay that money for a girl that looks like that. But someone is. Nothing remotly attractive IMHO. Personality aside. But personality takes a back seat since none of them are going home with me to meet mom.
    Bill513. I agree each their own. What I don't understand is you Criticizing her about her looks then recommending Raegyn from Middletown. The pictures she send was a fo not see. Only positive she had was $40. If we all had the same taste there would only be one type of girl.

  2. #23642

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyShawn513  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of the point tho. If you have to pay, why wouldn't you pay for younger, tighter, hotter. Especially considering she's charging more. I'm sure there are guys who are older, or alot bigger, who like seeing girls who maybe are a little more plain. But that's not me. If I'm going to pay, I'm going to pay for a girl worth paying. We have way too many aged out, overweight, old women in this market right now and I wonder at times who the hell is paying these women. If it's over 30, or 150 lbs, I'm not paying it LOL. The male equivalent of some of these women couldn't get laid without paying. Yet they can sell it. Makes no sense to me. Men need to step their standards up.
    Thats why we mention YMMV. If he likes to eat steak rare instead of well done, then its his choice. C'Mon. Man, who are we to say others should step up the standards. Unnecessary criticism IMO. Peace out.

  3. #23641

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Love it. Got to agree with HoHunter here. Looking a bit flabby to be charging $300 an hour, but I guess that's what 4 kids does to a body after 43 years. Supposedly she did a duo with Raylee but I haven't heard a "glowing" review yet so it must not have been that good. Whoever indulged in that doesn't want to speak about lest they piss off their ATF Raylee LOL. But I will await MuffCob's review who obviously thinks she's pretty smokin' hot for a 40 something. Next!
    First. Is this graceful MILF? Because graceful MILF sent me some pictures and thisbis a diffrent girl.

    2nd. Each their own. But I'd never pay that money for a girl that looks like that. But someone is. Nothing remotly attractive IMHO. Personality aside. But personality takes a back seat since none of them are going home with me to meet mom.

  4. #23640

    To each their own, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Now that I can see her photos I am no longer tempted. Another untoned fattie.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Damn HoHunter. LOL I mean I totally get different strokes for different folks. But "untoned fattie"? As you say. Graceful may not be a young little spinner but you got to admit she's pretty damn sexy for a mature woman. No where near a "fattie". I'd beat that up and thoroughly enjoy it. Now having said that I've never met up with her, but just looking at the pics, yea I'd have some fun with her. Now I do absolutely love my young little tight spinners, which we can get at much less than what Graceful is charging, but still brother c'mon. Man, she looks good to me. Not at those prices, but still looks good. And BTW thanks HillbillyBob for posting link. Appreciate it! Anyway again just my 2 cents.
    Love it. Got to agree with HoHunter here. Looking a bit flabby to be charging $300 an hour, but I guess that's what 4 kids does to a body after 43 years. Supposedly she did a duo with Raylee but I haven't heard a "glowing" review yet so it must not have been that good. Whoever indulged in that doesn't want to speak about lest they piss off their ATF Raylee LOL. But I will await MuffCob's review who obviously thinks she's pretty smokin' hot for a 40 something. Next!

  5. #23639
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Damn HoHunter. LOL I mean I totally get different strokes for different folks. But "untoned fattie"? As you say. Graceful may not be a young little spinner but you got to admit she's pretty damn sexy for a mature woman. No where near a "fattie". I'd beat that up and thoroughly enjoy it. Now having said that I've never met up with her, but just looking at the pics, yea I'd have some fun with her. Now I do absolutely love my young little tight spinners, which we can get at much less than what Graceful is charging, but still brother c'mon. Man, she looks good to me. Not at those prices, but still looks good. And BTW thanks HillbillyBob for posting link. Appreciate it! Anyway again just my 2 cents.
    That's kind of the point tho. If you have to pay, why wouldn't you pay for younger, tighter, hotter. Especially considering she's charging more. I'm sure there are guys who are older, or alot bigger, who like seeing girls who maybe are a little more plain. But that's not me. If I'm going to pay, I'm going to pay for a girl worth paying. We have way too many aged out, overweight, old women in this market right now and I wonder at times who the hell is paying these women. If it's over 30, or 150 lbs, I'm not paying it LOL. The male equivalent of some of these women couldn't get laid without paying. Yet they can sell it. Makes no sense to me. Men need to step their standards up.

  6. #23638
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Damn HoHunter. LOL I mean I totally get different strokes for different folks. But "untoned fattie"? As you say. Graceful may not be a young little spinner but you got to admit she's pretty damn sexy for a mature woman. No where near a "fattie". I'd beat that up and thoroughly enjoy it. Now having said that I've never met up with her, but just looking at the pics, yea I'd have some fun with her. Now I do absolutely love my young little tight spinners, which we can get at much less than what Graceful is charging, but still brother c'mon. Man, she looks good to me. Not at those prices, but still looks good. And BTW thanks HillbillyBob for posting link. Appreciate it! Anyway again just my 2 cents.
    I would never Consider her a fatty. An that body will take a pounding. Pussy has a cute button on top begging to be taken care of. I respect each there own but she will satisfy you.

  7. #23637

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Now that I can see her photos I am no longer tempted. Another untoned fattie.
    Damn HoHunter. LOL I mean I totally get different strokes for different folks. But "untoned fattie"? As you say. Graceful may not be a young little spinner but you got to admit she's pretty damn sexy for a mature woman. No where near a "fattie". I'd beat that up and thoroughly enjoy it. Now having said that I've never met up with her, but just looking at the pics, yea I'd have some fun with her. Now I do absolutely love my young little tight spinners, which we can get at much less than what Graceful is charging, but still brother c'mon. Man, she looks good to me. Not at those prices, but still looks good. And BTW thanks HillbillyBob for posting link. Appreciate it! Anyway again just my 2 cents.

  8. #23636
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    For those who use to see Scarlett a few years back she is looking to reconnect with previous regulars. She will only see previous clients and be prepared to verify yourself! She will remain UTR and only going to see old friends for a limited time.

    You can pm me for digits.
    Just to clarify. Scarlett Dream is not Scarlett O'Hara that provided massage out of NKY. Scarlett O'Hara has built a new life and had moved on. She mentioned to me that friends have ben trying to contact her about the hobby and her preference is to move on. PM if you have questions.

    TP.

  9. #23635

    Thanks HB

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Now that I can see her photos I am no longer tempted. Another untoned fattie.

  10. #23634

    Sweet cherry pie

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Sweet Cherry Pie in Mason area.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/260002251248

    Thanks.
    Cherry is cool. Very laid back, patient, no rush. Pics are pretty accurate.

  11. #23633
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gracee. Please PM if you have.
    She has a add up.

    https://gracefultimes.escortbook.com/

  12. #23632

    Sweet Cherry pie

    Anyone know anything about Sweet Cherry Pie in Mason area.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/260002251248

    Thanks.

  13. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gracee. Please PM if you have.
    You can Pm her she has several post just PM HER THERE.

  14. #23630

    Gracee

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gracee. Please PM if you have.

  15. #23629
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why these type of reports are posted when the provider does not want digits shared or UTR which is their right. Does no body any good. Just a thought! Stay safe.
    She is posted on Tryst. Great girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape