Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 553 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8287
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3652

    Elle at Vu

    I think she has a couple of daddies, new custom ride, travels all the time. The stand is always busy and she is usually booked when she is at the club so I don't think she is interested in extras anymore. Same thing happened to me, I mentioned some things at the stand and she went ape shit on me. This was some time ago just after she got her new ride and I switched stands after that.

    Although, if you have the money to throw around you never know. She is all about the money, willing to spend a little time at the club with broke guys but you have to spend spend spend to get private time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I was one of her first customers 6 years ago when she was inexperienced and motivated to prove herself. THAT was a good time. She used to pretend she was in a nurse training program.

    Just before the Covid lockdown, she became savvier and her prices varied by the extras requested; she still hadn't graduated from nurse training (usually no more than 2 years of school). She had become somewhat hardened as her stardom developed.

    I tried her again last September. She told me she'd been a barista during the shutdown. I incorrectly assumed she still offered FIV. Nope. She pitched a loud fit, called me an "entitled asshole", demanded $200 for half a dance (I guess to compensate her for the insult) and then said "people change", thereby acknowledging that her history had become too much for her self-image. She was very upset, apparently by the reminder of who she used to be. I suspect the low mileage of the barista gig had something to do with her adjustment. Most veteran dancers (e. G. Ava at P's) have the good sense to explain up front what is different from before.

    Perhaps she has loosened in the last six months. I would get very clear agreement apriori about her current menu. You might enquire about what she offers in the VIP.

  2. #3651

    Angel

    Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know about what services Angel provides.

    https://instagram.com/angelinamaeang...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

  3. #3650

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.
    Very hot and persuasive, but I already had my eye on a favorite.

    Tempting, but I'd like to hear a testimonial of someone railing her.

  4. #3649

    Kittens Naima

    Anyone have any info on Naima?

  5. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Visa is at Sugars now.

    https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii
    Confirmed. She is there most weekdays from opening to late afternoon.

  6. #3647
    Visa is at Sugars now.

    https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?

    They disappeared on me.

    I am coming up and I want to hook up.

    I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.

  7. #3646

    Nadia or Visa

    Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?

    They disappeared on me.

    I am coming up and I want to hook up.

    I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.

  8. #3645

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).
    She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.

  9. #3644

    Negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?
    Requested a glove for my most recent handshake.

  10. #3643
    Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).

  11. #3642

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie is cute and sweet, but doesn't really "get it" in the grind department. My sense is that extras are way off the table.
    Bummer, looks like a great package but a skillful grind needs to be a core competency, extras aside.

  12. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    They should just stick with Anya & Monse for extras.
    Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?

  13. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Don't see tyem. Not worth it.
    They should just stick with Anya & Monse for extras.

  14. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Went to pandoras Saturday night and this was an OK experience, there were about 15 ladies working, all shapes and sizes, I met lailony and she did not disappoint, daisha was there and it is always a sure thing, now she does VIP rooms she quoted 400/15 or 600/30 min. I also met medusa she did air dances, everything covered nor even a boob out, one and done. I also met Sidney big boob, nice ass but air dances again, now I understand why no one was buying dances from them.
    Same experience with Sidney and Medusa. Bullshit air dances. Pity, because they both have a lot to work with.

  15. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Don't see tyem. Not worth it.
    Kenzie is cute and sweet, but doesn't really "get it" in the grind department. My sense is that extras are way off the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape