Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4896

    KayF99

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    She's had 2 now. $$ full menu.
    I got a weird vibe from her so I passed.

  2. #4895

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkbbbb  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one. Seems TGTBT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-19db6ae8163a

    Anyone else have intel?
    Messaged her on site, quick to go to text, quick to make date, said $$. Next day tried to sell pics.

  3. #4894

    SA: Hottie

    Chatted with this one. Seems TGTBT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-19db6ae8163a

    Anyone else have intel?

  4. #4893

    Holiday discount

    I just got an email from SA that there's a 25% off deal for St Patrick's Day. Yay.

  5. #4892

    White knight arriving soon

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Kay?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-79ff1a5f5480

    She told me she's only had 1 arrangement so far and the ppm is at par for the area.
    Sounds like white knight are on the move. Poor girl.

  6. #4891

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Kay?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-79ff1a5f5480

    She told me she's only had 1 arrangement so far and the ppm is at par for the area.
    She's had 2 now. $$ full menu.

  7. #4890

    KayF99

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Kay?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-79ff1a5f5480

    She told me she's only had 1 arrangement so far and the ppm is at par for the area.
    I'm talking to her as well but haven't met up with her yet.

  8. #4889

    KayF99

    Anyone have intel on Kay?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-79ff1a5f5480

    She told me she's only had 1 arrangement so far and the ppm is at par for the area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 96DDC69F-170D-4468-BFE7-A57D7B5FF690.jpeg‎  

  9. #4888

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I've also noticed when the profile name is something like "Willing Enchantress" or Hot Aphrodite", they are usually scams. It feels like someone used Google Translate to come up with two synonyms for Attractive" and "Available" - but they don't really fit English syntax.
    I also think some of those are bots, but same outcome either way!

  10. #4887

    Hot

    I'd love to hang with her. Might pay for seeking just to reach out.

  11. #4886

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one responds pretty well, wants to meet up and seems sane. She's a little, umm different I'm not sure about going out in public, but behind closed doors could be fun. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-ecf4958c2467
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-e578c810277b

  12. #4885

    Another clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, that's normal for a profile with just 1 pic.
    I've also noticed when the profile name is something like "Willing Enchantress" or Hot Aphrodite", they are usually scams. It feels like someone used Google Translate to come up with two synonyms for “Attractive" and "Available" - but they don't really fit English syntax.

  13. #4884

    GirlNextDoorSeeking

    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have talked with her and it's not worth it in my opinion. She wanted 2 k a month and intimacy wasn't guaranteed. She said that if you vibed well, then it's on the table. I stopped talking with her and moved on.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-ab000a15b230

    She's changed her game a little. 1000 ppm all covered no oral either way. So sounds like high $ pro now. And that's why I don't do pros. Often as impersonal and antiseptic as a Dr visit. Was hoping to here from someone that took the plunge.

  14. #4883

    Yeah my SA was F*d up!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    When I started up it was I think $79.95 and it's up to $110 now, where did you get $20??
    Honestly I don't know what was going on with it. I had that account for a couple of years, and there must have been a glitch somewhere, because I honestly paid 19.99 for "premium" last month. However, I suspected and now confirmed (with a new account) that I was not seeing profiles that I should be seeing.

    I don't know what was wrong, but now with the new account at least I can see the current specimens that are out there.

  15. #4882

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Set up time to meet this morning. After confirming the time, started asking to send money through cash app for gas and babysitter.

    Blocked her and moving on to next.
    In my experience, that's normal for a profile with just 1 pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape