Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 37365
-
04-22-22 17:14 #24855Senior Member

Posts: 514Too good to be true
When I first saw the ad and then the price something just looked off. I mean that girl can charge Eros prices. I sent her a text and will do some digging and let you all know what I find out.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 16:49 #24854Senior Member

Posts: 638How is the service? 200 hr is not bad.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 16:07 #24853Regular Member

Posts: 12Foxy
Foxy just hit me up with her new number (just changed it today apparently since she was texting me from the old one then hit me up from the new one). Said to give it out to trusted folks.
If your a senior feel free to DM.
-
04-22-22 15:53 #24852Regular Member

Posts: 12Foxy
Foxy just hit me up with her new number (just changed it today apparently since she was texting me from the old one then hit me up from the new one). Said to give it out to trusted folks.
If your a senior feel free to DM.
-
04-22-22 13:27 #24851Senior Member

Posts: 274Here's a better site with the other girl.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-a-mi/44406939
-
04-22-22 11:46 #24850Senior Member

Posts: 274Columbiana
Anybody try this? https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...corts/2736475. She has a partner. 200 hr. Glenside
-
04-22-22 11:20 #24849Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes sir
Sounds like my type. Any intel? Link or which site she's on? My PMs are open too thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 10:43 #24848Regular Member

Posts: 14Legit check
Anyone know if this girl legit? I'm going to do some research.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/80255799
-
04-22-22 08:31 #24847Senior Member

Posts: 149Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by ShinySideUp
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 06:33 #24846Senior Member

Posts: 580Asian ling
Bro she wants $$ for a qv, foh!! GOS at its finest, on top of that everything is covered. She could at least offer bbj with those rates!
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:02 #24845Regular Member

Posts: 12Just sent ya a DM with intel on that. Have fun.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 19:43 #24844Senior Member

Posts: 149Bri & Jessica
Well her ad said she's leaving tomorrow so I scheduled a dream with her this evening. Text her to let her know I'm on the way and tells me that she's leaving after 2 more clients. I ask if that means that she won't see me and never heard anything back. So that fell through and left a pretty sour taste.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
On another note, could one of you fine people tell me about this Jessica? If her mic service is as good as I'm seeing, I'd love to get some details and have a dream.
-
04-21-22 19:25 #24843Senior Member

Posts: 486Asian Ling
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/642997076675
She finally back in town. Cute and tight 21 year old settles my Asian fetish. Go see her while she is in town.
-
04-21-22 18:21 #24842Senior Member

Posts: 220You have mail.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:06 #24841Senior Member

Posts: 187Jessica
I also saw Jessica today. Just a quick BBBJ for. 40 as well. Nothing amazing, but also no drama and one hell of a price. She's pretty chill and easy to get along with, so that always helps.
Originally Posted by ShinySideUp
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DirtyDaddyRva; 04-21-22 at 17:06. Reason: add title











Reply With Quote





