Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 943 1443 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18193

    I do

    I've seen her a couple times for BBBJ / cim but nothing else. My overall rankings are below out of 10 imo.

    Looks: 6-6. 5 (All of her pics are heavily filtered and she does have a little bit of a gap in her teeth if that's a concern.).

    Location: 7 (Usually by pyramids in decent place).

    BJ: 7.

    Communication: 7 (Took time to respond probably due to being "busy".

    Cost: 5 (this really varies from person to person but I think her QV could've been cheaper).

    Good luck if you persue.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I don't usually just ask like this but does anyone have any personal experience with "Sugar".

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sugar-es...napolis-857862

    I think I asked once upon a time ago, and I did try and to my own research and I believe I read that she does anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I'm not looking for BBFS, but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her and how much goes when I think I read "anything goes". Sorry to just up and ask and not bite the bullet and report myself. But with the recent troubles with some AMP's, I tend not to deviate far from reliable DI or the AMP scene. DM me if you got any info, otherwise be safe out there boys.

  2. #18192

    Every chick I've seen

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I don't usually just ask like this but does anyone have any personal experience with "Sugar".

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sugar-es...napolis-857862

    I think I asked once upon a time ago, and I did try and to my own research and I believe I read that she does anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I'm not looking for BBFS, but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her and how much goes when I think I read "anything goes". Sorry to just up and ask and not bite the bullet and report myself. But with the recent troubles with some AMP's, I tend not to deviate far from reliable DI or the AMP scene. DM me if you got any info, otherwise be safe out there boys.
    Every chick that I have seen that does pay for play will do anything, anything goes. That includes DI chicks. You guys are always asking the wrong questions.

  3. #18191

    Don't normally do this

    Hey guys, I don't usually just ask like this but does anyone have any personal experience with "Sugar".

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sugar-es...napolis-857862

    I think I asked once upon a time ago, and I did try and to my own research and I believe I read that she does anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I'm not looking for BBFS, but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her and how much goes when I think I read "anything goes". Sorry to just up and ask and not bite the bullet and report myself. But with the recent troubles with some AMP's, I tend not to deviate far from reliable DI or the AMP scene. DM me if you got any info, otherwise be safe out there boys.

  4. #18190

    Every time

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    We repeat. NEVER give up any cash deposit. All scams.
    Every time A chick asked for money upfront I tell him the same thing. If you're not scamming me you just made me unattracted to you, because stupidity is not attractive. If you could get somebody to send you money for doing nothing why would you do something for the rest of the money. That would be stupid you could just sit around and get people to send you money.

  5. #18189

    Even High End

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    We repeat. NEVER give up any cash deposit. All scams.
    I even turn down high end who are well-known and reviewed if they ask for a deposit. Not going to happen.

  6. #18188
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Never give any money first.
    We repeat. NEVER give up any cash deposit. All scams.

  7. #18187
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioFreak  [View Original Post]
    Hello Indy!

    Odd question. I am in town for the night and looking to have some fun. Tried AFF and that did not work out well. Moved on to Tinder, and thought it was going well but ended up being a lot of escorts. They ask for half up fron over apple pay or something like that. I have been out of the hobby for a while and a little scared of that but not sure if I am just thinking with the wrong head. Anyone met someone who does half up front or am I most likely going to be scammed?
    Never give any money first.

  8. #18186

    Snapchat / Tinder

    Hello Indy!

    Odd question. I am in town for the night and looking to have some fun. Tried AFF and that did not work out well. Moved on to Tinder, and thought it was going well but ended up being a lot of escorts. They ask for half up fron over apple pay or something like that. I have been out of the hobby for a while and a little scared of that but not sure if I am just thinking with the wrong head. Anyone met someone who does half up front or am I most likely going to be scammed?

  9. #18185

    Sky's the limit

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I remember someone who advertised under that moniker. Shitty hotel on east side. Dark room. Don't know if its the same person but I recall "jumping ship" after seeing the room. Not saying its her. Just my 2 c worth.

  10. #18184

  11. #18183

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Is this the little chic that was around maybe 2-3 years back? Cute as hell & looked like she was younger than she was?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/80251457

  12. #18182

    Not sure who. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she's been back. Used to see her quite a bit back in the day. Cute young lady, but her personal life was a train wreck.
    Is this the little chic that was around maybe 2-3 years back? Cute as hell & looked like she was younger than she was?

  13. #18181

    To clarify,

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    But for that kind of donation (or close to it), you can get a 9 or a 10 Russian or South American in a four star hotel, and who is impeccable, from her perfectly coiffed head of hair, to her freshly-manicured toes, with a BJ that has been fine tuned to perfection and is completely devoid of any and all toothiness.
    In the interest of fairness, the "toothiness" comment was not about Vivian. It was a general comment, designed to paint a broad picture. Vivian gives a very good blowie in fact. I should clarify that my issue is not in any way about her performance or attitude or anything else, other than the financial side of things. In the dozen or so times I've seen her, I've enjoyed the session. The way I worded a couple of things might not have indicated that.

  14. #18180

    Mayye?

    Any info on Mayye? She's hit and miss with the advertising. If she is advertising, it' probably on Eros. She's not there now, so no link to offer.

  15. #18179

    Apparently, Vivian (and others) don't like their grandparents.

    I've lost respect for someone I was quite fond of.

    Historically, I've not had any issues with ladies raising their prices. If you could get paid more money for doing the same job, you would take it, as would I. However, regulars would always be grandfathered in, always. It's a way to keep a steady customer, as well as to show some appreciation for the income that person has provided you with already, the income you used to put gas in your car, food in your belly, and illicit substances into your neural pathways. So I guess that's not a thing in Indy any more. Fortunately, I'm on the road a lot. So I'm not stuck with having to pay 500 for what I used to pay 400 for, which wasn't an over the top experience with a total knockout in the first place. I'm hearing that this is the case with some of the providers here, and I've now experienced it myself with Vivian. The part that I place in the "Totally BS" category is that I have always left a tip on top of my donation. If these girls are price fixing, this is one of the few industries that they can do it in, and as a self employed person myself, I wish them all the luck in the world with increasing their bottom line. But loyalty (and a past history of tipping) should, in my humble option, count for something. Everyone will be just fine if Early seeks out new and greener pastures on SA, P411 or Eros, leaving old pastures behind, and they should be. But for that kind of donation (or close to it), you can get a 9 or a 10 Russian or South American in a four star hotel, and who is impeccable, from her perfectly coiffed head of hair, to her freshly-manicured toes, with a BJ that has been fine tuned to perfection and is completely devoid of any and all toothiness. The rising prices sans the grandfather tradition are a byproduct of fewer options in this godforsaken place, served with a heaping side order of entitlement. However, there ARE other options. You just have to put in a little more time and / or leave the confines of central Indiana. I got nuthin but time and a lot of frequent flyer miles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape