Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 1861 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 30311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17411
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising creampie. I texted and her rates seem reasonable. After a few texts I finially got an address on Reagan Drive which is in the Sugar Creek area. I don't play in that part of town so I passed.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/174152135374

    "Available for hookup Looking for a creamy wet pussy BJ💧127814;ANAL. I'm available.

    For both in call and out call BBBJ ORAL💕CREAM💕PIE💕ANAL💕GREEK AVAILABLE FOR.

    FULL NIGHT SERVICE NO UNDERAGE 🔞128286;128286;128286;.

    (864) 513-2128.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Deep throatDomination. SevereFace sittingGirlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. Anal (Greek) Intercourse. Oral.
    Good call. Probably a SW with a smartphone or a chick with a stick.

  2. #17410

    DiamondKush

    This one is advertising creampie. I texted and her rates seem reasonable. After a few texts I finially got an address on Reagan Drive which is in the Sugar Creek area. I don't play in that part of town so I passed.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/174152135374

    "Available for hookup Looking for a creamy wet pussy BJ💧127814;ANAL. I'm available.

    For both in call and out call BBBJ ORAL💕CREAM💕PIE💕ANAL💕GREEK AVAILABLE FOR.

    FULL NIGHT SERVICE NO UNDERAGE 🔞128286;128286;128286;.

    (864) 513-2128.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Deep throatDomination. SevereFace sittingGirlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. Anal (Greek) Intercourse. Oral.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjgxotu3zmy1ymqzmzuymmjhnzfmzjnmodiwzgeznmjmngyzza.jpg‎   njq1mde1otazztk5ymeyzthkzju0m2y1zjmwzwi2m2i2ndzmyw.jpg‎   nzg3mjk1m2vknjzlyzqznwe0ogq1mtbimmuyymezngfkogfinw.jpg‎  

  3. #17409

    Jess

    She has enough regulars to keep her busy so that she doesn't have to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Jess. No more ads on SG.

  4. #17408
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year or the end of 2020 she was in Mooresville pretty good date BBBJ was good tight stuff would repeat but she don't be in the area. Sad part is after we were done a 20 year old super star came out the rest room said she would have did a 3 sum got her number but they never came back. Just my luck bc that chick was built long blond hair tattoos my goodness. But yes she a good date real good people.
    That's good to hear, ty!! Did she give a name?

  5. #17407

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray1976  [View Original Post]
    May I ask for a link for Skylar please?

    Thank you.
    Skylar is a UTR and doesn't post. Her info was given to me from another member. I will respect her wishes to remain UTR. The other member can give her info out if he wants.

  6. #17406
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nessa today wanted to see the new look in person I was to excited I guess. Gave donation got undress and jr was acting stupid AF. She don't do BBBJ but did it trying to get jr to wake up. He got up and went back down before entry. Time was running out on my QV and she don't play that over time stuff. It wasnt her fault at all man o man she hot hot perfect round booty. I sat outside all most in tears LOL. Well it can happen to all of us I'm sure I'm far from the only one who couldn't do the deed some times.
    Do you have a link for her.

  7. #17405

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Jess. No more ads on SG.
    I saw her for a QV last week. Nice enough girl and pretty cute but we just don't seem to click.

  8. #17404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She's still working. And seems clean to me.
    Post a link or pic on Skylar.

  9. #17403

    Nessa

    Saw Nessa today wanted to see the new look in person I was to excited I guess. Gave donation got undress and jr was acting stupid AF. She don't do BBBJ but did it trying to get jr to wake up. He got up and went back down before entry. Time was running out on my QV and she don't play that over time stuff. It wasnt her fault at all man o man she hot hot perfect round booty. I sat outside all most in tears LOL. Well it can happen to all of us I'm sure I'm far from the only one who couldn't do the deed some times.

  10. #17402
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavin4  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting a lot more lately, seems to go through phases.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/992275422830
    I saw her last year or the end of 2020 she was in Mooresville pretty good date BBBJ was good tight stuff would repeat but she don't be in the area. Sad part is after we were done a 20 year old super star came out the rest room said she would have did a 3 sum got her number but they never came back. Just my luck bc that chick was built long blond hair tattoos my goodness. But yes she a good date real good people.

  11. #17401
    Quote Originally Posted by CltFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews with the advance search. But I've been seeing a lot of posts.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/272904890662
    My first post on usasg, so please excuse any mistakes.

    I tried out this provider a couple of weeks ago, I believe it's her own place. Text response was quick, arrived at her place a little early to scan the area. Two guys walked out of an apartment door short after, turned out to be clients of hers which she had texted me after I asked.

    Her place is filthy, only had a sofa which we only did doggy. She smelled pretty bad. She did say that she offered greek, but when it came to it, she said it's too big (I'm average sized). Finished normal shortly after, but saw that the cover had busted.

    Went to the doc shortly after. No repeat.

  12. #17400

    Jess

    What happened to Jess. No more ads on SG.

  13. #17399
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She's still working. And seems clean to me.
    May I ask for a link for Skylar please?

    Thank you.

  14. #17398

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    She's hit & miss--I know she was working on being demon free, but when I reach out- I usually get crickets, but sometimes I go see her, but she's somewhat "off "I hope she hasn't gone back. --It's a shame, 'because she 's cool AF when she's "on".
    She's still working. And seems clean to me.

  15. #17397

    Has anyone seen her or left a review for her?

    She's been posting a lot more lately, seems to go through phases.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/992275422830

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape