Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 1867 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18104

    Nude ads

    Quote Originally Posted by CltFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews with the advance search. But I've been seeing a lot of posts.
    t
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/272904890662
    I never trust nude ads to be real.

  2. #18103

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    100% agree, told her once she looks better than her pics and in her line of business that's a bad thing. All of the catfishes and filters we see it's hard to know what anyone looks like. Should let me know when she's coming back.
    I heard the same thing. Most of your go to's are hot af so I believe you when you say she is better looking in person and that makes me even more excited to try and meet up with her. Thanks for the input as I appreciate all your contributions. Stay safe my brother and happy hunting.

  3. #18102

    Monger bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.
    There is a site that will list the ones with bad reviews or issues. If your good, no problem. Had one search my real name and show me I was blank, no info on there, meant I was good.

    Made me rethink this whole thing knowing that my real name was out there. Sticking to regulars now.

  4. #18101
    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.
    Not true. I got scammed and threatened by 5 star Companion for doing absolutely nothing.

  5. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPappy32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where these girls review us mongers at? Do they have their own version of this site and if so how can we get access to it?
    Don't treat them bad & you won't have to worry about reviews.

  6. #18099

    This ad

    Can't find any reviews with the advance search. But I've been seeing a lot of posts.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/272904890662

  7. #18098
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about her, but Yashmeetaa always looked she be a lot fun.
    In which website can I find her?

  8. #18097
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    No longer a valid website?

  9. #18096
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Thank you so much for the review I truly appreciate you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    4:00 AM?

    Surprised that she didn't charge you extra for that time of day / night.
    Charge extra? No reason I would. All though it is just a little early for me LOL.

  10. #18095
    Also mentions a "deposit".

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    They don't list a location. They do but it's "home" and then it says "anywhere in NC 24/7". That just sounds like a scam or a robbery waiting to happen.

  11. #18094
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.
    100% agree, told her once she looks better than her pics and in her line of business that's a bad thing. All of the catfishes and filters we see it's hard to know what anyone looks like. Should let me know when she's coming back.

  12. #18093

    I'm going to go fake

    They don't list a location. They do but it's "home" and then it says "anywhere in NC 24/7". That just sounds like a scam or a robbery waiting to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?

  13. #18092
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    My former go to when I travel to Atlanta is in town. Didn't notice until today or I would've posted sooner she said she's leaving today but is a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79829927#.
    She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.

  14. #18091

    Provider

    Anyone have Intel in this provider? Texted back but then crickets.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-lips/45591668#&gid=1&pid=2.

  15. #18090

    Real or fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape