Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3471

    Reiko

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on either of these to MKC ladies?
    Reiko is a hot young 24-25 years old, very elegant and all natural, previously highly praised with a 10/10 body and a Janpanese Geisha service, Reiko is already pretty so surgeons can't find anything needed to enhance. Her unblemished skin is ivory white clean with no dirty tats. She has a chiseled model face with an exotic oriental eyes and an attractive slightly upturned nose. Her body is slender and fit. Her natural tits are round firm and engorging to a C cups that will excite both you and her with caressing, she prefers slow sensual hands. Her pussy is waxed with cute labias. She enjoys sex and could be vocal while reaching O.

    My previous ATF Thai Bella's tits are not as natural and Reiko is now my ATF in OC now with few repeats already. As a matter of fact I am kinda addicted to her that I have just booked one hour session with her tomorrow, I know that We will both have a wonderful time with a lasting elated fulfilling sensation for a whole day. Highly recommended!

  2. #3470

    Carina vs Reiko

    Looking for feedback on either of these to MKC ladies?

  3. #3469

    Duos

    Anyone actually try the new duo offering with Kstars / ca-kdolls or MKC? Seems like they're really trying to get us with more BBFS and duo offerings. Wondering is the duos are really worth it.

  4. #3468

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by MyRite1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sonya from K Stars?
    I have, she is definitely older than the pics, but when I saw her she was all over me. Very GFE and passionate, her BBJ was good but couldn't DT that much. All in all would recommend.

  5. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilVergilX  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where she works now? I been trying to find a girl like her again.
    No clue. Hopefully she'll pop up again somewhere.

  6. #3466

    Cari is 8. 7 but not young

    I was hoping for more names so I can LOL at girls with higher score than Kerri.

    Based on TER rating, a 7 is attractive, an 8 is really hot. I consider an attractive young Asian girl as HYA if we are accurate with TER rating. I saw Cari years ago and would rate her an 8 but now probably a 7. Cari was a HYA back then but not as gorgeous as Rebecca, Chloe, Reah. Those other girls would be a 9 in the past. I might even rate them as 10 and Cari at most a 9. They all would get a 9 on service. Those scores may not reflect the current reality.

    I stopped taking TER scores or reviews seriously when I can find gems without many reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    Cari is 8.7 in TER first place for OC Asian girls. her rate is $350/H. highest for Asian girl. Never been mentioned here at HYA. LOL!

  7. #3465

    Skyler / Soda

    I haven't seen her but I believe they are the same person. I guess she wanted to make more money with BB option.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch  [View Original Post]
    This stat seems close to SODA around Jan-Feb in LA that I saw who used the same photos; except the breast were bit droopy IMO. I'm wondering if Skyler is rebrand or someone else. SODA was way to curvy for me and prolly fat to those who prefer slim and more petit girls; no BB option.

  8. #3464

    Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    There's been a few kgirls that won't see Koreans, Lyn and Pearl to name a couple. It's mainly to limit running into people in their community that would recognize them.
    Do you know where she works now? I been trying to find a girl like her again.

  9. #3463

    Sonya

    Has anyone seen Sonya from K Stars?

  10. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    There's been a few kgirls that won't see Koreans, Lyn and Pearl to name a couple. It's mainly to limit running into people in their community that would recognize them.
    Shame, was looking forward to seeing her. It is what it is. Anyone got any recommendations for slender / natural girls? Kimmy is my next visit.

  11. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    LOL booker says Nicole doesn't take Korean clients. Anybody got that same experience?
    There's been a few kgirls that won't see Koreans, Lyn and Pearl to name a couple. It's mainly to limit running into people in their community that would recognize them.

  12. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    Cari is 8.7 in TER first place for OC Asian girls. her rate is $350/H. highest for Asian girl. Never been mentioned here at HYA. LOL!
    Cari's been around a long time. She's not young anymore so that would disqualify her as HYA.

  13. #3459

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyboi  [View Original Post]
    She's on bookergray if you want to try reaching out to see if she's actually on vacation. I wrote a review previously on her too. She goes by Young2 on bookergray.
    LOL booker says Nicole doesn't take Korean clients. Anybody got that same experience?

  14. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Can you help list 10 OC Asian girls TER reviewed in last 2 weeks with best rate for looks (at least 8 for looks)? I haven't been VIP on TER in years because I LOL'ed at some reviewers calling some girls hot and beautiful there. I already mentioned her in LA.
    Cari is 8.7 in TER first place for OC Asian girls. her rate is $350/H. highest for Asian girl. Never been mentioned here at HYA. LOL!

  15. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went? Booker says she's on vacation but trying to see if she just switched agency.
    She's on bookergray if you want to try reaching out to see if she's actually on vacation. I wrote a review previously on her too. She goes by Young2 on bookergray.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape