Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 37365
-
04-24-22 13:28 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 171I'm Batman
What am I? Batman?! Ok BBJ AKA THE RIDDLER.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 10:37 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 4002 objections
1) only helpful if you have one particular phone of hers from the last 6 months. Good luck with that.
2) It's like you want hobbyists to call civilian numbers throughout Va beach and solicit them. Not cool.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 23:42 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 37Dude no one can get that. Making word problems is NOT your specialty.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 20:45 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 1449Lmao my head hurts trying to subtract and add this from that LOL. J / k no idea how to 69 either LOL I always get the butt end. Thanks brother got to make fun sometimes life's too short. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 20:35 #24866Senior Member

Posts: 1069Damnit my brain spinning
You going to make a drunk man do math on a Saturday night?
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 18:58 #24865Senior Member

Posts: 484Greek Freak Special
Gentlemen (and mongers), Foxxy texted me to say she is running a Greek Freak special. She didn't say how much so I don't know and don't PM me asking, please. I can't tell you what I don't know. If you write and ask me about the special, it's the last you'll hear from me. I don't suffer fools kindly. Now, she also mentioned she has a new number and she promised me it's paid up for the next six months. I'll take that with a grain of salt. Maybe one of you mongers gave her a new phone with six months time on it. Idk. Anyway if you have her old number ending in 10 here's how to figure out her new number. First subtract 47 from the area code. Then add 464 to the exchange you have. Finally add 1231 to the last four digits and you'll have her new number. If you can't do this, you're in the wrong hobby. How would you ever figure out 69?
-
04-23-22 14:10 #24864Senior Member

Posts: 113LOL I saw that also. When I messaged her she said 22 and 95 lbs.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 10:55 #24863Senior Member

Posts: 638It says 105 lbs. You might want to get your ryes chrcked. Just kidding. LOL.
Originally Posted by August23
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 10:53 #24862Senior Member

Posts: 638She probably meant Kilos, or it was a typo.
Originally Posted by August23
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 09:22 #24861Asshole

Posts: 567100% fake! In the time it took you to post this you could of done a quick Google image search.
Originally Posted by MmJay710
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 01:30 #24860Regular Member

Posts: 14Acs commerce avoid
Trash ACS right now. Avoid at all costs. Save your money. I am a huge fan of acs but this one just ruined it for a month. Monkey paws (I think I used it right), zero effort, complete lack of anything. Should have gone with staxx and I still might tonight if she answers.
-
04-22-22 22:06 #24859Senior Member

Posts: 113Asian
Has anyone sampled?? Says she's 22,95 lbs LOL.
https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/f69717...9-504b9eaea181
-
04-22-22 21:42 #24858Senior Member

Posts: 37You have a link to get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 21:06 #24857Senior Member

Posts: 92Foxy
Would like to help her tonight if anyone want to pass along her new number. Pm me.
-
04-22-22 18:07 #24856Senior Member

Posts: 69Anyone?
Anyone tried either of these? Addy coming from same place.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2592701.htm
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4631968.htm









Reply With Quote





