Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 30808
-
04-23-22 18:08 #17788Senior Member

Posts: 122Audrey
If this should be in Eros providers please move.
Audrey is absolute knock out if you like the California beach blond look. For me its my thing. She is one of the few that looks better in person than her pictures. Her face is hot also. Not a ounce of fat on her and I doubt she has ever had kids.
https://www.eros.com/search/text?sch=407-906-4973&loc=8
https://tryst.link/escort/audreyrose
She is pricey at $$$ and likes to talk. With that being said I enjoyed her company and would repeat next time she comes to town. She is on p411 and well reviewed on Ter. Everything you expect at this price point is available.
-
04-23-22 12:34 #17787Senior Member

Posts: 63Little Person
A "little" Lady with a pretty face.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/dasvidana
I have not personally seen her.
-
04-23-22 11:41 #17786Senior Member

Posts: 72Renata BKS
Had a recent dream with Renata from BKS, she's been on my to do list for awhile. Set up appointment through BKS at a nice hotel in Raleigh. I was met at the door by an Attractive you lady with a beautiful body and was instantly turned on by her appearance. I would recommend her, damage was $$$ for the Hour.
-
04-23-22 11:25 #17785Senior Member

Posts: 1712I saw her again and wasn't impressed. She has a sort of big shot attitude too. I've had far better in just the past two weeks.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Though not this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...calls/45717171.
Avoid. Bad attitude as soon as she has the money. A one position, no top off dead fish. Pounded it out from the back, but I'd never recommend her.
-
04-23-22 09:07 #17784Senior Member

Posts: 122Looking for it again
Alright gentlemen I'm looking for a little person / midget if anyone can help me out! Also does anyone know what happened to sweet pea and little munchkin mamma?
-
04-23-22 07:34 #17783Senior Member

Posts: 281Exclusivity creates demand 10/10 in everything in life. I have no interest in chasing the Samara holy grail.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 00:13 #17782Senior Member

Posts: 283Noa deets
Would appreciate it if someone could share Noa's number with me. Pm is fine. Hope someone gives me the contact info.
-
04-22-22 23:35 #17781Senior Member

Posts: 109Noa vs Samara
Was Noa's menu more open than Samara's? What was the difference in experience? I'm planning to see Noa soon, but I would appreciate any foresight you can provide. I didn't see your review for Samara, will you post one?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 23:26 #17780Senior Member

Posts: 109Re: Noa
I haven't seen her yet, but her donations are 180 for 30 minutes, 260 for an hour, 400 for 90 minutes. I'm interested to see the comparison between her and Samara, but the rates are comparable. Certainly not half of what Samara charges, despite what I've read.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 20:43 #17779Senior Member

Posts: 1651She likely
Self posts a lot of those reviews. It's ridiculous how an avg looking provider with a fairly high rate gets worshipped on all NC boards. I think Noa is about a little more than half her rate and a far better experience.
Originally Posted by Wisconsing2
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 18:37 #17778Senior Member

Posts: 122Just my thoughts but I don't put a lot of stock in PD reviews unless the girl has at least 10 reviews with a solid 5 star rating. Not 4 1/2.
Originally Posted by Giamulatto
[View Original Post]
If the hit that mark then I want to cross reference them across other reliable platforms.
-
04-22-22 17:13 #17777Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone who has Noa's contact could you please PM me as well. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 13:36 #17776Regular Member

Posts: 23If their accounts were public, they could get banned, or shadow banned by twitter or Instagram.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 09:37 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 329I have never understood why providers share links to their Twitter or Instagram then lock the accounts to where the content can not be viewed unless you "Follow" the account or pay. This always screamed SCAM to me. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Giamulatto
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 09:14 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 47Xnoa
If she ever decides to visit Charlotte please let her know we can arrange to have senior members only set appts with her. Not sure if she travels but happy to arrange if she does.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





