Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 1369 1869 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Just different types

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    Was Noa's menu more open than Samara's? What was the difference in experience? I'm planning to see Noa soon, but I would appreciate any foresight you can provide. I didn't see your review for Samara, will you post one?
    Menu was the same, both are not rushed but different body types. It's really a matter of what you prefer.

  2. #17788

    Audrey

    If this should be in Eros providers please move.

    Audrey is absolute knock out if you like the California beach blond look. For me its my thing. She is one of the few that looks better in person than her pictures. Her face is hot also. Not a ounce of fat on her and I doubt she has ever had kids.

    https://www.eros.com/search/text?sch=407-906-4973&loc=8

    https://tryst.link/escort/audreyrose

    She is pricey at $$$ and likes to talk. With that being said I enjoyed her company and would repeat next time she comes to town. She is on p411 and well reviewed on Ter. Everything you expect at this price point is available.

  3. #17787

    Little Person

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Alright gentlemen I'm looking for a little person / midget if anyone can help me out! Also does anyone know what happened to sweet pea and little munchkin mamma?
    A "little" Lady with a pretty face.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dasvidana

    I have not personally seen her.

  4. #17786

    Renata BKS

    Had a recent dream with Renata from BKS, she's been on my to do list for awhile. Set up appointment through BKS at a nice hotel in Raleigh. I was met at the door by an Attractive you lady with a beautiful body and was instantly turned on by her appearance. I would recommend her, damage was $$$ for the Hour.

  5. #17785
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Exclusivity creates demand 10/10 in everything in life. I have no interest in chasing the Samara holy grail.
    I saw her again and wasn't impressed. She has a sort of big shot attitude too. I've had far better in just the past two weeks.

    Though not this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...calls/45717171.

    Avoid. Bad attitude as soon as she has the money. A one position, no top off dead fish. Pounded it out from the back, but I'd never recommend her.

  6. #17784

    Looking for it again

    Alright gentlemen I'm looking for a little person / midget if anyone can help me out! Also does anyone know what happened to sweet pea and little munchkin mamma?

  7. #17783
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Self posts a lot of those reviews. It's ridiculous how an avg looking provider with a fairly high rate gets worshipped on all NC boards. I think Noa is about a little more than half her rate and a far better experience.
    Exclusivity creates demand 10/10 in everything in life. I have no interest in chasing the Samara holy grail.

  8. #17782

    Noa deets

    Would appreciate it if someone could share Noa's number with me. Pm is fine. Hope someone gives me the contact info.

  9. #17781

    Noa vs Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Self posts a lot of those reviews. It's ridiculous how an avg looking provider with a fairly high rate gets worshipped on all NC boards. I think Noa is about a little more than half her rate and a far better experience.
    Was Noa's menu more open than Samara's? What was the difference in experience? I'm planning to see Noa soon, but I would appreciate any foresight you can provide. I didn't see your review for Samara, will you post one?

  10. #17780

    Re: Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Damage $? Are they as high as the other?
    I haven't seen her yet, but her donations are 180 for 30 minutes, 260 for an hour, 400 for 90 minutes. I'm interested to see the comparison between her and Samara, but the rates are comparable. Certainly not half of what Samara charges, despite what I've read.

  11. #17779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    She likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsing2  [View Original Post]
    Do not repeat this on the Charlotte board. They will go crazy. Samara is the only one on Earth worth anything. Anyone that states anything not 100 positive about her comes under attack.
    Self posts a lot of those reviews. It's ridiculous how an avg looking provider with a fairly high rate gets worshipped on all NC boards. I think Noa is about a little more than half her rate and a far better experience.

  12. #17778
    Quote Originally Posted by Giamulatto  [View Original Post]
    Check me out on PrivateDelights next time I'm there https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GiaMulatto.
    Just my thoughts but I don't put a lot of stock in PD reviews unless the girl has at least 10 reviews with a solid 5 star rating. Not 4 1/2.

    If the hit that mark then I want to cross reference them across other reliable platforms.

  13. #17777
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I would like her info also, so help a brother out!
    Anyone who has Noa's contact could you please PM me as well. Thanks in advance!

  14. #17776
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have never understood why providers share links to their Twitter or Instagram then lock the accounts to where the content can not be viewed unless you "Follow" the account or pay. This always screamed SCAM to me. Just my opinion.
    If their accounts were public, they could get banned, or shadow banned by twitter or Instagram.

  15. #17775
    Quote Originally Posted by Giamulatto  [View Original Post]
    Check me out on PrivateDelights next time I'm there https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GiaMulatto.
    I have never understood why providers share links to their Twitter or Instagram then lock the accounts to where the content can not be viewed unless you "Follow" the account or pay. This always screamed SCAM to me. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape